Modern Warfare XP Tokens

Discus and support Modern Warfare XP Tokens in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my fellow xbox community and Modern Warfare players. I was wordering if anybody else found the way the XP Token time runs down to be a total rip... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KUTBOYOFDAVILLE, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Modern Warfare XP Tokens

Hello my fellow xbox community and Modern Warfare players. I was wordering if anybody else found the way the XP Token time runs down to be a total rip off?

I noticed with a 15 min token im only getting 1 match. With about a minute to spare.

:)

KUTBOYOFDAVILLE, Dec 20, 2019
  2. lMDAlBarMexl13l Win User

Modern Warfare XP Tokens

I play MW on PC, but personally I never use the XP tokens. I've been just collecting them.
  3. Ellarianora Win User

Modern Warfare XP Tokens

It is quite annoying but its mainly down to what game mode you play on. Using it on Search and Destroy seems for it to work best. Search and Destroy games can either go on for ages or they can go super quick depending on your team work.
  4. NLbawz Win User

Modern Warfare XP Tokens

A match usually is 15 min. Personally dont like the xp token stuff since its rather hard to get unless you buy stuff
  5. Tarnend Win User

Modern Warfare XP Tokens

I totally agree, its always been playing time and should be the same on this game as well, if the lobbies didnt take forever then it would be as bad....... it deffo needs a change!!
  6. KUTBOYOFDAVILLE Win User

Modern Warfare XP Tokens

I dont care for the way the token timer is counting down. Even if your not playing the game.
Thema:

Modern Warfare XP Tokens

1. Modern Warfare XP Tokens - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare Tokens

2. Updated modern warfare overnight and the digital download isnt visible why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updated modern warfare overnight and the digital download isnt visible why: What do I have to do to get back the game a03f5c47-c135-47e9-a005-64e7b82e57b7
  3. Xbox Series X Modern Warfare wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Modern Warfare wont download: I keep trying to download modern warfare on my series X. I keep getting a installation stopped on the multiplayer pack....I can download everything except the multiplayer portion. Anyone else...
  4. Can’t connect to Xbox live via COD modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Xbox live via COD modern warfare: Hey team , i cant seem to connect to the COd server to play modern warfare . i have done all the normal things , unplugged everything and started over and no luck . internet is working fine as...
  5. Call of Duty-Modern Warfare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty-Modern Warfare not working: Installed Call of Duty-Modern Warfare. Could not play Campaign and message came on screen telling me that I needed to install Data Pack 1 to play Campaign. Searched and found the link to Data Pack...
  6. Modern Warfare will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare will not work: Hey all, I've been having major issues with this game for the last couple months. Originally it was giving me an error that I needed to download a DLC pack - I searched for the solution and found...
  7. Call of duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern Warfare: I have installed this game 2 times now and i cannot play campaign without the DLP pack 1 installed from what I have seen online. How do i get the install as i can”t find it anywhere I look? It...
  8. Xbox live keeps booting me in Modern Warfare Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live keeps booting me in Modern Warfare Warzone: Last several days since getting xbox series x. Xbox live keeps booting me after about 20 mins of game play on Warzone. Need help to resolve this f7b96ef9-5b23-4a47-88ec-87f9657b1c73
  9. Call of Duty Modern Wafare: How do I remove creator code on call of duty modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Wafare: How do I remove creator code on call of duty modern warfare?: Today I found a section called support a creator in the cod store and tried it out. I entered a valid code and it worked but I want to remove the code because I do not want to support a creator....
  10. Call of duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern Warfare: Hiya, can anyone help please? I have the game Call of Duty Modern Warfare on disk for my xbox one X. Why is it, that if I want to play a different game, and decide to play cod again, I have to...