Modern Warfare XP Tokens

Discus and support Modern Warfare XP Tokens in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my fellow xbox community and Modern Warfare players. I was wordering if anybody else found the way the XP Token time runs down to be a total rip... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KUTBOYOFDAVILLE, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Modern Warfare XP Tokens

Hello my fellow xbox community and Modern Warfare players. I was wordering if anybody else found the way the XP Token time runs down to be a total rip off?

I noticed with a 15 min token im only getting 1 match. With about a minute to spare.

:)

KUTBOYOFDAVILLE, Dec 20, 2019
  2. lMDAlBarMexl13l Win User

Modern Warfare XP Tokens

I play MW on PC, but personally I never use the XP tokens. I've been just collecting them.
  3. Ellarianora Win User

Modern Warfare XP Tokens

It is quite annoying but its mainly down to what game mode you play on. Using it on Search and Destroy seems for it to work best. Search and Destroy games can either go on for ages or they can go super quick depending on your team work.
  4. NLbawz Win User

Modern Warfare XP Tokens

A match usually is 15 min. Personally dont like the xp token stuff since its rather hard to get unless you buy stuff
  5. Tarnend Win User

Modern Warfare XP Tokens

I totally agree, its always been playing time and should be the same on this game as well, if the lobbies didnt take forever then it would be as bad....... it deffo needs a change!!
  6. KUTBOYOFDAVILLE Win User

Modern Warfare XP Tokens

I dont care for the way the token timer is counting down. Even if your not playing the game.
Thema:

Modern Warfare XP Tokens

1. Modern Warfare XP Tokens - Similar Threads - Modern Warfare Tokens

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND: UPDATE 1/17/20 BOOM answer found I tried all the options one would try Hard resets waiting playing am additional one even though everyone insisted that you only need the OG 4 (crosswind, Palladin,...
  3. Modern Warfare bricked Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare bricked Xbox One X: [img] [Mod removed-Personal information] There it is, Call of Duty fried my Xbox One X. Everyone saying it cant happen. Point proven and Call of Duty developers need to address it. Luckily I...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Hello everyone: I have the following problem in my xbox one, in particular on Call of Duty Modern Warfare: It is a couple of days that the game doesn't start, it seems to need an update, it says...
  5. Modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare: Why does it keep kicking me off to rest art 144c474b-0316-4b6b-93b9-019fe68767d2
  6. The new COD Modern Warfare and Battle Royale. Is it for sure coming for the xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new COD Modern Warfare and Battle Royale. Is it for sure coming for the xbox?: hey there I know there's been some chatter about Modern warfare finally including Battle Royale and Im curious if there's any new information out on this? when? cost? etc....? thanks!...
  7. Is there any woman wear a hoodie from call of duty: modern warfare? Like zero from call of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any woman wear a hoodie from call of duty: modern warfare? Like zero from call of...: Is it possible to buy a hoodie at the xbox one from call of duty: modern warfare without microtransactions? Like from call of duty: ghosts in xbox store. a39a1e9b-5ca1-4d2f-a5a3-986ea7975e8c
  8. Modern Warfare

in XBoX Accessibility
    Modern Warfare: good evening everyone! could someone explain to me why in call of duty modern warfare (last chapter) if i try to start the game online it won't let me in and the "connection failed" screen appears...
  9. Modern Warfare controller bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare controller bug?: Recently, (since the start of 2020 or so) when playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare, I will encounter a bug of some sort. On certain occasions after I am killed my Xbox controller will vibrate...
  10. Modern Warfare 3 doesnt work anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 3 doesnt work anymore: Alright so im an xbox one player and I’ve been able to play mw3 in the past, but just recently I’ve been having issues with match making... anytime i try to find a game, it can take up to 30...