Modern warfare

Discus and support Modern warfare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With the current slap in the face xbox Community just got from Activision/modern warfare, is microsoft goin to do anything ? like discounting the game?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tonycuciniello, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Modern warfare

With the current slap in the face xbox Community just got from Activision/modern warfare, is microsoft goin to do anything ? like discounting the game?

:)

tonycuciniello, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

MW3 xbox one

[quote user="XxFREeLiVeINGXx"] I was hoping modern warfare was in there [/quote]

Considering that the words "Modern Warfare" in the title of game, it's a safe bet that modern warfare will be part of it.
  3. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  4. Psycho 504 Win User

Favorite Gun on any CoD game?

Modern Warfare: AK 47 w/ silencer and RPD

Modern Warfare 2: RPD
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Modern Warfare 3 worth buying?

It is almost unanimous even among fanboys that "Modern Warfare 3" is "Modern Warfare 2.1".
  6. Fearless Reign7 Win User

COD Predictions at E3

Not sure. Alot of rumors its modern warfare 4. Maybe a prequel to modern warfare?
Thema:

Modern warfare

1. Modern warfare - Similar Threads - Modern warfare

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase: I am in need of some assistance. I have been playing COD for many years, and some how I can never get to have the really nice weapons. Even at Level 58. I am currently playing COD Modern Warfare...
  3. COD Modern warfare, problems with digital key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern warfare, problems with digital key: Hello. Recently i bought a digital key for Cod that comes out this 25th october, the seller said that the activation for the key is at the release date, when i put in the code to redeem, it says...
  4. First Impressions, Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First Impressions, Modern Warfare: It's a game that will sell a lot, it's going back to the old cod's pace 0c5661d7-7e9b-4bb1-8a6c-6f76324a2c3f
  5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?: [Mod Removed - Against Guidelines] Hi, my question what was your general thoughts on the BETA both on Xbox One and PC? what were you thoughts on the weapons? Game Engine? Kill Streaks and will...
  6. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare achivment bug (2009)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare achivment bug (2009): had problems with the look sharp achievement in cod4 because i had the in game cheats on when i collected the 15th enemy intel, got the 30 intel achievement just fine, thing is the counter didn't...
  7. Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare: I have bought the game in xbox store, and it doesnt show that i can download the beta. Help me please:) 8bc6550a-3ecc-41f9-a4ed-75c3623f45b4
  8. Modern Warfare Beta not working despite purchasing preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Beta not working despite purchasing preorder: I digitally preordered COD Modern Warfare several weeks ago with the intention to play the beta, however when I try to access it on my XBOX it says "Sorry, you're too early". I'm bummed because I...
  9. Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® - Open Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® - Open Beta: I pre ordered this game and received a message from xbox live that I can download the Beta and begin playing on Sept 19th. Today is Sept 19th so I downloaded the beta using the link that was in...
  10. Modern warfare early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare early access: I preordered months ago and now I cant play the early access for this game. Would suck to pay for the $100 version and not get early access. Any help please? f449eaa2-3ab5-496a-915c-1a06717f5a96