Modern warfare

Discus and support Modern warfare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have modern warfare disc but when i open it up it says i need data pack 1, 2 and multiplayer pack 2, 3 but when i press on the pack to install it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YashShroff, Apr 13, 2021.

1. YashShroff
    YashShroff Guest

Modern warfare

I have modern warfare disc but when i open it up it says i need data pack 1, 2 and multiplayer pack 2, 3 but when i press on the pack to install it takes me to store and says not currently available. I tried going to the packs on my phone and send them to my Xbox but it doesn’t allow me to install from the website as well. Also i did uninstall and reinstall, can someone help?

:)

YashShroff, Apr 13, 2021
  2. oggg
    oggg New Member
    Hi everyone

after the new update of COD MD - my DLC packs of campaigns 1&2 and special ops 1 Shrunken and now the full size of each file is 10.1 MB!!

It doesn't matter what I do, full factory restart for the console or reinstall the game several times, the size of the DLC packs doesn't change, also I have the annoying error of "the store is currently unavailable"...

Microsoft telling me to talk to Activision but they are not answering my emails at all.

I have Xbox one and I purchase the game on the Microsoft store,

please help!

oggg, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

MW3 xbox one

[quote user="XxFREeLiVeINGXx"] I was hoping modern warfare was in there [/quote]

Considering that the words "Modern Warfare" in the title of game, it's a safe bet that modern warfare will be part of it.
  4. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  5. Psycho 504 Win User

Favorite Gun on any CoD game?

Modern Warfare: AK 47 w/ silencer and RPD

Modern Warfare 2: RPD
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Modern Warfare 3 worth buying?

It is almost unanimous even among fanboys that "Modern Warfare 3" is "Modern Warfare 2.1".
  7. Fearless Reign7 Win User

COD Predictions at E3

Not sure. Alot of rumors its modern warfare 4. Maybe a prequel to modern warfare?
Thema:

Modern warfare

1. Modern warfare - Similar Threads - Modern warfare

2. Modern warfare dlc packs too small!! 10.1 mb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare dlc packs too small!! 10.1 mb: Hi everyone after the new update of COD MD - my DLC packs of campaigns 1&2 and special ops 1 Shrunken and now the full size of each file is 10.1 MB!! It doesn't matter what I do, full factory...
  3. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and 3 Matchmaking Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and 3 Matchmaking Broken: I’ve been having serious matchmaking issues with several old cod games prior to black ops 2 on Xbox 360 and my Xbox one. The game keeps freezing when trying to search for players and occasionally...
  4. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Black ops Cold War not working: Hello, I'm having some issues with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Call of Duty Black ops Cold war and although I'm not entirely sure whether or not these issues have been caused by Xbox or...
  5. I Have the CD for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and Cannot Play Campaign and Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have the CD for Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and Cannot Play Campaign and Multiplayer: I cannot play Campaign and Multiplayer. It keeps asking me to buy it. I have tried a lot. Does anyone have any solutions. I've uninstaller, and reinstalled multiple times.
  6. 現代戰爭2019更新後不能玩( modern warfare shows ''missing dlc packs, please download and install'')

in XBoX Games and Apps
    現代戰爭2019更新後不能玩( modern warfare shows ''missing dlc packs, please download and install''): 今年初購買現代戰爭2019,月餘後遊戲進行更新,在Xbox上更新後開啟遊戲即出現缺少DLC(missing dlc packs, please download and install)的字樣。幾次重載也未能解決,不知道有甚麼解決方法? Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 is not able to play after being updated....
  7. Why won't Modern Warfare campaign start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Modern Warfare campaign start?: I've factory reset my Xbox one X, the only Game on my Xbox one X is Modern Warfare; everything in the DLC screen is installed, cashe is clear, I cleared it repeatedly 6Xs, still doesn't work. The...
  8. Modern warfare Split screen multiplayer not working after season 5 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare Split screen multiplayer not working after season 5 update: I am trying to play multiplayer split screen on COD Modern warfare and every time I try to connect it crashes and kicks me out and pops up a memory error code of 13-75. When is this problem gonna...
  9. Modern Warfare 2 Matchmaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 Matchmaking: Hi, I’m having trouble with matchmaking on call of duty Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer. This issue started ever since the game became backwards compatible on Xbox one. My NAT type is open and I have...
  10. cod modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod modern warfare: hi. does anyone know how to fix this issue? have the disk version of cod mw and when i try to play it says 'purchase game'. i have tried to delete and reinstall the game and all the packs,...