modernwarfare

Discus and support modernwarfare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im downloading season 2 am at 46% it says my data is corrupted or unusable any ideas? 98da97dc-53d6-4ea9-bbd6-e9acb335fa52 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by richardportelance, Feb 13, 2020 at 10:13 AM.

1. modernwarfare

im downloading season 2 am at 46% it says my data is corrupted or unusable any ideas?

:)

richardportelance, Feb 13, 2020 at 10:13 AM
  2. SilvaTrolAcc Win User

Modern Warfare 4 and Beyond.

Don't know if there will be a modernwarfare 4.
  3. Shady7s Win User

Prestige Points on MW3

Everytime you prestige in ModernWarfare 3, you earn one Prestige Token, which can take up to 48Hours to add to your account. If you have any Prestige in BlackOps, ModernWarfare 2, ModernWarfare, and I believe World at War, you will recieve a Prestige Token
    in Modern Warfare 3.

As of now, you cannot purchase Prestige Tokens.
  4. WPAK Win User

Console is constantly Crashing

5. XBF Chris J Win User

modernwarfare

Hello Richardportelance,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that the season 2 DLC for Modern Warfare is becoming corrupted while downloading. Is this correct? Have you already tried cancelling the download and then restarting it?

Aside from that, if you are on WIFI you may want to consider hard wiring your console to your network for a more stable connection.

Hope this helps!
  6. bruh dis egg Win User

modernwarfare

Is your space freed up? this could mean you need to delete some game.
Thema:

modernwarfare

1. modernwarfare - Similar Threads - modernwarfare

2. call of duty modernwarfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    call of duty modernwarfare: where do I go to down load the dLc pack 2 for campaign for the new call of duty modernwarfare bdd0ae9b-35c7-4687-9fb8-63716898d114
  3. Modernwarfare isnt connecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Modernwarfare isnt connecting: Everytime ive managed to get into the game this pops up. It allows me to get into something such as bootcamp but nothing moves, the time never starts and its just me in a lobby. Help? [img]...