Modified Controllers

Discus and support Modified Controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it that when I report a person who is using a modified control, I end up playing with them a day or two later. To be more specific I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cyberdog6969, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Cyberdog6969
    Cyberdog6969 Guest

Modified Controllers

Why is it that when I report a person who is using a modified control, I end up playing with them a day or two later. To be more specific I have encountered an individual that when he is using a semi-auto pistol the Colt 45 in WWII it shots more like a
    sub-machine gun. Are our reporting cheaters being taken seriously or should we even bother reporting them?

:)

Cyberdog6969, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Iron Man TStark Win User

Modified controllers

Question - is there a way to keep the default controls but to remove the knife attack by pressing the right analogue stick - i have some OAP moments and panic knife causing me to not shoot and eventually get very dead!
  3. OriginalEyeball Win User

Modified controllers

At ATOG.You can tell,In this game,You can tell by the firing patern,If it's uniform at the top RoF and bouncing like a beatch then it's more than likely a rapid fire.When people have fast fingers the pattern will usually be more like bambabam bambam and
    with less recoil rather than bambambambambam.
  4. A Natural Smell Win User

Modified controllers

The pads that can multitask ...run ..jump ..aim and shoot at the same time are LEGAL and give more advantage .

Get 1 or Get over it .

I got over it ...

Or have I ...........?.

Yeah . I have.

lol.
  5. a tired old guy Win User

Modified controllers

To claim someone is cheating because they fire fast is pretty lame.

There are rate caps on weapons so if one fires too fast it misfires. I remember in blops going through this discussion. I'm with arthritic hands, but I've been accused so many times of using a modded controller its rediculous. Anyone
    can pull the trigger fast enough to get near the rate of full autos.

The trick isnt firing as fast as you can. The trick is staying just below the rate cap consistently. This always worked good for me because I cant fire fast enough to pass the rate cap. I figured my fire rate was right around 700 rpm.

So anyhow ..... understand:

Modded controllers still have to be set under the rate cap.

Most people can fire as fast or faster than the rate caps.

Select fire exists.

There is absolutely no way you tell the difference in a modded controller and a fast finger.

This is me.Old guy with slow fingers. (from blops)

. [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5jqsCT1l6M]
  6. Steelhouse1 Win User

Modified controllers

Actually KB/M adapters are NOT bannable. I can post you the microsoft links if you like. Running macros on top like a gaming mouse (think what a modded controller does) is frowned upon and supposedly bannable. But my guess is that unless it is repeatedly
    blatant, Xbox doesn't really care. Otherwise, the sales of modded controllers would be much much less.

I really like the trigger stops that scuf uses. Like what i did to my paintball gun. made it like a mouse click. Can fire very fast. That has me very intrigued for the Nextbox. Not gonna spend money now. Will wait for the new one this fall.
Thema:

Modified Controllers

1. Modified Controllers - Similar Threads - Modified Controllers

2. modified joystick control

in XBoX on Consoles
    modified joystick control: Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is any way to report players using modified joysticks. I have recently come across several players who use external adapters in control or use a control...
  3. Modifier le Gamertag [Edit - Translation] - Edit Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Modifier le Gamertag [Edit - Translation] - Edit Gamertag: Bonjour, ce serait pour modifier le Gamertag, en gardant le même sans devoir le changer et payer, je voudrais mettre un espace entre les deux noms, est-ce possible ou pas ? [Edit - Translation]...
  4. Imposible Modificar los Gamertag [Translate] Unable to Modify Gamertags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Imposible Modificar los Gamertag [Translate] Unable to Modify Gamertags: Good Morning We have been trying to modify our Gamertag for several months on different days and it is impossible for us, we have already contacted several times and we have checked that the GTs...
  5. Did I get [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]? (Modified Title - Did I get swindled?)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did I get [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]? (Modified Title - Did I get swindled?): HI! I was wondering if anyone knows why Microsoft sold me one month of Xbox Live Gold pass for $9.99 and on my XBOX ONE S it shows 3 months for $9.99? I was signed in to my account when I...
  6. Ban modified controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban modified controllers: Microsoft should either supply modified controllers to everyone or offer refunds for Xbox consoles. Should not have to purchase aftermarket controllers to keep it even....
  7. Ban modified controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban modified controllers: Microsoft should either supply modified controllers to everyone or offer refunds for Xbox consoles. Should not have to purchase aftermarket controllers to keep it even....
  8. Is modifying controllers legal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is modifying controllers legal?: I've seen companies modify Xbox controllers and sell them. I'm curious whether they've asked for Microsoft's consent. Assuming Microsoft allowed you to modify the controllers and sell them, would...
  9. are modified controllers with controller mods such as rapid fire mods legal on Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    are modified controllers with controller mods such as rapid fire mods legal on Xbox live?: I've spoken to different Microsoft employees through support chat they say that it's both controller mods and console mods that are bannable and others say it's only console mods that are bannable...
  10. New Elite Controller = will it Level out the playing Field against = modified aftermarket ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Elite Controller = will it Level out the playing Field against = modified aftermarket ...: New X-Box Elite Controller ? So is this going to be considered a scuf // modded controller from Microsoft now? Yes I'm thinking this. So will this new controller = Level the playing field between...