Modifier le Gamertag [Edit - Translation] - Edit Gamertag

Discus and support Modifier le Gamertag [Edit - Translation] - Edit Gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bonjour, ce serait pour modifier le Gamertag, en gardant le même sans devoir le changer et payer, je voudrais mettre un espace entre les deux noms,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YsraKamel, May 2, 2019.

1. YsraKamel
    YsraKamel Guest

Bonjour, ce serait pour modifier le Gamertag, en gardant le même sans devoir le changer et payer, je voudrais mettre un espace entre les deux noms, est-ce possible ou pas ?

[Edit - Translation] - Hello, it would be to change the Gamertag, keeping the same without having to change and pay, I would like to put a space between the two names, is it possible or not?

:)

YsraKamel, May 2, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Ysra,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, this may not be possible. The system would consider that gamertag taken, since the system doesn't see a difference between "Gamertag" and "Gamer Tag".

You could in theory,
    change your gamertag
    to something completely different, and then change it back to what you want with the space in between. But we couldn't guarantee that you would be able to get that gamertag back. You would also have to pay for each change.

Hope this helps!
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    YsraKamel

Good question.

Unfortunately, if you want to modify the gamertag by putting a space, or adding or removing any character, you would have to pay that change. The only time a person can change their gamertag for free is when they create the xbox account initially.

If you want to start a new account and change its gamertag spaced the way you want, you can also try that as well if you wish. However, keep in mind that you cannot merge the new account with the one you currently have, so you would just have to start playing
    with that one from scratch.

Thanks for reading!
  4. YsraKamel Win User

Donc on ne peut rien faire pour cela ? Xbox ne peut pas s'occupe pas de ça ? Si on demande une modification pour le Gamertag en gardant le même, vous ne pourriez pas le modifier ? Il va falloir que je change pour un autre Gamertag ?

Je voulais garder le même, mais en ajoutant un espace pour Ysra Kamel.

[Translation- So there's nothing we can do about it? Xbox can't handle this? If you ask for a change for the Gamertag by keeping the same, you could not change it? I'm going to need to change to another Gamertag?

I wanted to keep the same, but adding a space for Ysra Kamel.]
  5. FreeAndSay Win User

Bonjour, vous devez payer nouveau pour changer votre Gamertag

[Translation]

Hello, you have to pay again to change your Gamertag
  6. {Parity} Win User

Any modifications to a gamer tag is considered a change and there is a charge for changing gamertags.
Thema:

1. Modifier le Gamertag [Edit - Translation] - Edit Gamertag - Similar Threads - Modifier Gamertag Edit

2. modified joystick control

in XBoX on Consoles
    modified joystick control: Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is any way to report players using modified joysticks. I have recently come across several players who use external adapters in control or use a control...
  3. Modified Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modified Controllers: Why is it that when I report a person who is using a modified control, I end up playing with them a day or two later. To be more specific I have encountered an individual that when he is using a...
  4. Imposible Modificar los Gamertag [Translate] Unable to Modify Gamertags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Imposible Modificar los Gamertag [Translate] Unable to Modify Gamertags: Good Morning We have been trying to modify our Gamertag for several months on different days and it is impossible for us, we have already contacted several times and we have checked that the GTs...
  5. Did I get [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]? (Modified Title - Did I get swindled?)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did I get [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]? (Modified Title - Did I get swindled?): HI! I was wondering if anyone knows why Microsoft sold me one month of Xbox Live Gold pass for $9.99 and on my XBOX ONE S it shows 3 months for $9.99? I was signed in to my account when I...
  6. Someone modified my gamerscore against my will :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone modified my gamerscore against my will :(: I was playing black ops 2 on my xbox one And a random modder online modified my gamerscore against my will and unlocking achivments is what i love to do but it makes me kinda mad when someone...
  7. How to modify date of birth in child’s account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to modify date of birth in child’s account: When we set up child account, accidentally put in wrong birth year. How do we change it? 8e6c2acd-1d54-4825-a6ca-5c9fbceac092
  8. Impossible to modify online safety

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible to modify online safety: Hello, I have a problem. It's impossible to modify the "xbox one/windows 10 online safety". When I press the button "Submit", the values reset. Can you help me please ?...
  9. Why did the enforcement team accept the modified terms of use I submitted if they weren't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the enforcement team accept the modified terms of use I submitted if they weren't ...: : 7/24/2018, 3:55:51 PM By applying an erroneous enforcement case you have violated the terms we agreed upon in our previous encounters. You may email the subscription codes to the email listed...
  10. CONTESTATION GAMERTAG MODIFIER

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONTESTATION GAMERTAG MODIFIER: Bonjour, Hier j'ai eu la suprise de voir mon gamertag changer de Taliban95 PrettyPup884134 sans explication. Mais un autre joueur m'a informer du systeme et programme mis en place par microsoft,...