moga xp5 plus joystick not fully registering movment

Discus and support moga xp5 plus joystick not fully registering movment in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My moga xp5 plus, when I play fortnite as I'm trying to run forward my guy slows down and start to aim and walk slow. It's periodically but often... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Odinslave, May 1, 2021.

1. Odinslave
    Odinslave Guest

My moga xp5 plus, when I play fortnite as I'm trying to run forward my guy slows down and start to aim and walk slow. It's periodically but often enough for me to loose the game. How can I get the controller to better connect with my phone

:)

Odinslave, May 1, 2021
  2. Zomb13Kittie666 Win User

Xbox Scuf Controller- Left stick stopped working when pressed down

First check to make sure the joystick is still fully working. Through the settings menu of the xbox go to
    EASE OF ACCESS. Then under CONTROLLER you are able to "edit button mapping" Hold in the left joystick and it should say

[ L ] -> ?

Be careful and click the joystick in again and it will not reassign it to another button. This is an easy test to make sure your xbox registers your buttons as it should.

If this works then check your in game settings to make sure the button layout didn't return to default.

Hope this helps.
  3. QuickMythril Win User

how connect xbox one s Controller with Windows Phone 950 ?

only certain games support a bluetooth controller. what games are you trying to use it on?

ok looking into this a bit more there are MOGA controllers, but the developers have to add code to support that controller specifically. i think this means that the xbox controller s will not necessarily work with games just because the MOGA controller
    does.

if you want to try, here is a thread with a list of games that support the MOGA controller. let us know if any of them work for you.

forums.windowscentral.com/.../232137-moga-controller-compatibility-list.html

perhaps new games may support it in the future. there was an article explaining the new xbox wireless connection, saying new pcs will have built in xbox wireless support. sadly there was no mention of windows phone, so it seems like that's not a priority
    right now.

www.trueachievements.com/.../microsoft-expands-the-xbox-wireless-ecosystem.htm
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

XBox Adaptive Controllor with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick setup

Hello Cat5ive,

The Logitech 3D Pro Joystick was one of the recommended joysticks for use on the adaptive controller; the joystick works, although the buttons around or on the joystick unit are not currently supported.

Here are a list of Xbox Adaptive Controller accessories that are fully supported.

Check this out, we hope this helps.

Best wishes!
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

COMPLAINT: Xbox Moga XP5-X not supported as official Xbox controller by Call of Duty Mobile

Hello so this happens for some games. I ALSO have an OFFICIAL XBox controller that wont work for COD or PUBG at the moment. It works for all other games though. Just hang in there, I guess at some point in time the game manufactures will make them compatible.
  6. EcIipse Win User

Elite controller app is missing functions

I have the same question. I think mine shows me how to adjust the trigger sensitivity, but I'm not able to fully customize the joystick sensitivity curve. There are only 4 presets (Default, Slow Start, Fast Start, Instant) however the controller was advertised
    to have the joysticks fully customizable as shown in this video at 1:53. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qn97tzK1GI)
Thema:

1. moga xp5 plus joystick not fully registering movment - Similar Threads - moga xp5 plus

2. moga xp5-x is connected to laptop but is not working or doing anything

in XBoX on Windows
    moga xp5-x is connected to laptop but is not working or doing anything: I have the moga xp5-x plus connected to my laptop via usb, and it won't connect to any of my games or even work as a mouse. not sure what I am doing wrong. 43e8eb84-b347-445a-a6d3-453a898eb91f
  3. Moga XP5 X Plus controller not working with xcloud on iPad

in XboX Insiders
    Moga XP5 X Plus controller not working with xcloud on iPad: The settings on my iPad say that it's connected but it doesn't work on any of the games. I've already tried reconnecting the controller through bluetooth a couple of times. I've reset the iPad and...
  4. Moga XP5 X+ controller doest work on my Laptop - Game Pass Cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Moga XP5 X+ controller doest work on my Laptop - Game Pass Cloud: Hi,i have the Moga XP5 X+ controller and it just doesnt work on my laptop with windows 10. I tried bluetooth connection and it does connect but it doesnt work. My laptop does not have usb-c input...
  5. Xbox remote play not working with MOGA XP5-X plus

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox remote play not working with MOGA XP5-X plus: I have been trying to remote play on my Samsung phone with a MOGA XP5-X plus controller. The controller connects to and works just fine with my phone via Bluetooth and cable. I open the Xbox app...
  6. COMPLAINT: Xbox Moga XP5-X not supported as official Xbox controller by Call of Duty Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    COMPLAINT: Xbox Moga XP5-X not supported as official Xbox controller by Call of Duty Mobile: Dear Microsoft Support Team and all the others facing the same issue Please consider this post as a complaint and keep track of this complaint till the official resolution of it. I bought an...
  7. Moga xp5 x plus

in XBoX on Windows
    Moga xp5 x plus: Hi, can i use my moga xp5 x plus on pc with games like rocket league or fortnite? f240cb33-9abf-4e40-a88d-072cff82327e
  8. Moga xp5-x+ directional buttons do not work in games on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moga xp5-x+ directional buttons do not work in games on android: I connect to my Moga to my Pixel 2 via bluetooth or the usb cable and it works fine in the app but once I open a game the direction sticks do not work. The buttons seem to work fine. Help please....
  9. Xbox moga controller not working on certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox moga controller not working on certain games: Trying to use my new moga controller, and won't work with most games on game pass. Is there a driver required? 4c6b7fca-9cf1-4592-800f-3b091555b5b3
  10. Ultimate Xcloud Android experience. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2 with MOGA...

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Xcloud Android experience. Note 20 Ultra/Xbox elite controller 2 with MOGA...: [IMG] submitted by /u/jusumoner [link] [comments]