Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox

Discus and support Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Son trying to buy Fortnite “save the world”. Money added & showing in account, but funds not added on the xbox. ad6a89fa-f214-4fb8-be47-40a43f739fb2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayB72, Jan 8, 2020.

1. JayB72
    JayB72 Guest

Son trying to buy Fortnite “save the world”. Money added & showing in account, but funds not added on the xbox.

:)

JayB72, Jan 8, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey JayB72,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a
    question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide solutions. Thank you again and have a good day!

Thank you
    again and have a great day!
  3. JayB72 Win User

Thanks Unknowngamer1st. Changibg the card updated the funds.

Best.

joe
  4. NaZoooom Win User

5. Unknowngamer1st Win User

if you added funds through gift card you can see the funds where your about to pay for the save the world. if you added funds try selecting a different payment option and you should see it.
  6. richardhuck1 Win User

Microsoft account balance

I set up a child account and added money to it but I forgot the password so now I cannot get the child account to log on the Xbox One to be able to use the Microsoft account balance so basically the Xbox One shows the child account but when I click on
    the profile to get the gamertag set up on it it wants to password that I do not remember so basically I can't get into the account without a password and I've tried recover it and I still can't recover it is there a way to remove the child account and the
    money still be on the parent account
Thema:

1. Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox - Similar Threads - Money added child’s

2. I added money to my son's account and it shows up on the website but he cannot see it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added money to my son's account and it shows up on the website but he cannot see it on...: I added money to my son's xbox account and I can see the correct balance on the website but my son cannot see the funds on his xbox and therefore he cannot use them. Can anyone help?...
  3. I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help: I added money 2 my account but it won't show up in the store help 6d248416-c05e-4c35-9224-a5d69275bada
  4. Adding Money No Longer Works?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Money No Longer Works?: I added money to my sons XBox profile, under my Microsoft account like I always do. While he is playing Fortnight, he does not see the available funds? This is how we have always added VBucks why...
  5. adding money to a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    adding money to a child account: hi, I would like to add money to my childs account but it only shows as dollars? how do I change from dollars to pounds? or does it not matter? thanks! 9929afb7-0a1f-45de-b037-8ead501a7562
  6. Adding money to my childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding money to my childs account: I wanted to add $40 to my child's account, but that denomination is not available. So, I tried to do two transactions, one for $25 and one for $15. Why did I get an error message when I tried to...
  7. Adding money to child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding money to child account: hi my child account is showing USD however it should be GBP as we are in the UK how do I change to correct currency? my account and my other childs account show correctly as GBP....
  8. Help adding money to child account - losing the will to live!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help adding money to child account - losing the will to live!!: So at half 5 today my son tried to purchase some fifa coins with his xmas money. he selected the options, it said he needed parental permission and that i could authorise it online (which i...
  9. Adding money to a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding money to a child account: I cant seem to add money to my childs account. Every time I go into the family setting and go to spend and add money it tells me that my request cannot be processed at this time and loops me back...
  10. Adding money to child’s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding money to child’s account: hi, Inwant to buy an in game purchase for each of my 2 sons. However I seem to be only able to add £10 to each account which I don’t want to do. They want to buy a car each in rocket league for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. money i added to child xbox account bot showing