Money gone

Discus and support Money gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i recently bought halo 3 for my account then it failed and i tried going to redownload and it said purchase and it charge me $14.99 and now i have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MADDOGelly3, Jan 24, 2014.

1. MADDOGelly3
    MADDOGelly3 Guest

Money gone

i recently bought halo 3 for my account then it failed and i tried going to redownload and it said purchase and it charge me $14.99 and now i have to buy it a again i want my money back or a redaem code for halo 3 [Personal info removed] - Do not post personal
    info in the forums.

:)

MADDOGelly3, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Money gone?!?!

You'll want to check your transactions at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    to see if it was shown as being used. If you notice any errors, transactions you didn't make, etc., you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Oniing
    Oniing Guest
    Money gone?!?!

Ok so recently i had $8 on my account and now it's gone without me even spending it. I was trying to buy something when I noticed it was gone. I tried turning off my xbox and turning it back on. When that didn't work, I unplugged my xbox and that didn't
    even work. Does anyone know what to do?

Oniing, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Money gone

please do not post personal info like your email address on the forums.

Scroll to the right of your dash & click on "accounts",then your download history & you sould be able to re download the game from there without being charged.

If for some reason it's not there then you will need to phone support for your region & they can tell if the purchase was made or not & give you a refund if needed.

Daft Badger, Jan 24, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Money gone

please do not post personal info like your email address on the forums.

Scroll to the right of your dash & click on "accounts",then your download history & you sould be able to re download the game from there without being charged.

If for some reason it's not there then you will need to phone support for your region & they can tell if the purchase was made or not & give you a refund if needed.
  6. gods diciple Win User

Money is gone

on xbox one you get assassins creed free game but on xbox 360 we get the worthless zombies vs plants come on xbox live give us somthing worth playing for free
  7. UpsetRex190852 Win User

Money is gone

True well this stuff suck we should try and stop it like it if u agree
  8. HassanB Win User

Money is gone

Hello,

If you're on the Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta please make a post in the private beta forums
    here.

If you're getting "GROUP NOT FOUND" when visiting the page above then this means that you don't have access yet. Please be patient as a forum support staffer will need to check if you're eligible for forum access. You can only access the beta
    forums from the gamertag that actually registered for the beta dashboard. You will not be able to access the private beta forums if you've downloaded your profile to another console and that converted your account from points to currency.
  9. Miss Diggz Win User

Money is gone

Hey there gods diciple and UpsetRex190852,

This thread is extremely old and the original poster most likely has been taken care of. I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered to you from our community. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

Money gone

1. Money gone - Similar Threads - Money gone

2. Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...: How do i prove account has been hacked. Microsoft said that all purchases have gone to our xbox but we didnt make them. Can people hack through a computer. How can i prove it and get money...
  3. Money from GiftCard is gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money from GiftCard is gone?: About two days ago i got a microsoft giftcard for ten dollars from a friend. When i looked at the money i had available yesterday it said i had three cents? I did not buy anything because my gold...
  4. Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...: Yesterday I purchased a 10 euro xbox card, through xbox.com paid with ideal. Money gone in bank, still nothing received from microsoft. Regards e 8de213d6-2c6f-4352-8bc1-ba566267ba8b
  5. Money gone?!?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Money gone?!?!: Ok so recently i had $8 on my account and now it's gone without me even spending it. I was trying to buy something when I noticed it was gone. I tried turning off my xbox and turning it back on....
  6. FORZA GAME SAVE GONE ALL PROGRESS CARS AND MONEY GONE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA GAME SAVE GONE ALL PROGRESS CARS AND MONEY GONE!: i closed the game last night and got back on about half an hour ago and it load up all the beginning videos and makes me start all over again i have put alot of time into this game where is all my...
  7. All my money and my keys and my rewards are gone...why???? I had over 38 ****!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my money and my keys and my rewards are gone...why???? I had over 38 ****!: I logged out yesterday with almost 1000 coin, over 45 keys and 38 ****....now I have 1 1 and 500...I want to know what happened. 3ceb38ac-2315-469c-9ff1-97a77c5d7746
  8. My account got hacked, all my cars, weapons, and money are all gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got hacked, all my cars, weapons, and money are all gone: I need help contacting Rockstar. I am struggling and need help to get my stuff back. 28d43a57-e87e-474d-9164-d1f2bd6a8e91
  9. All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my fudging game's are gone what the hell Xbox I played a lot of friking money for my where ...: f57281d7-7e35-48d4-9625-fa332ed786d4
  10. ALL MY DIGITAL GAMES AND HARD EARNED MONEY, gone?!?!? This is not right!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ALL MY DIGITAL GAMES AND HARD EARNED MONEY, gone?!?!? This is not right!: so I try sign in to my account and then boom, it says I'm permo banned!! The gamer tag is QwazyM8, I do not know what for!, as I only talk to people how they talk to me, ive just recently bought...