Money in Microsoft account, yet still auto pays with my credit card

Discus and support Money in Microsoft account, yet still auto pays with my credit card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just spent time redeeming gift cards for Microsoft cash. Xbox.com made it very easy to REDEEM, but when I purchase a game it still auto paid with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Musclespaz, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Musclespaz
    Musclespaz Guest

Just spent time redeeming gift cards for Microsoft cash. Xbox.com made it very easy to REDEEM, but when I purchase a game it still auto paid with credit card. Couldn't find the option to pay with credit I just REDEEMED into my account. So again thank you
    Microsoft for reminding me why I will not be getting and Xbox One. Between your inability to help me from continually dropping from xbox live for over the last year, to just plain nickel and diming me I'm done with it. Hope you actually care that fan (and
    PAYING customer) of the xbox since its debut is leaving because I feel my money is not worth the poor service I've received. I'd say thanks, but can't when you've bent me over and failed me so many times.

:)

Musclespaz, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Jamesx82x
    Jamesx82x Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

Use your pre paid card to get a gold sub online somewhere like cdkeys.com or gamedealdaily.com you will get it for a fraction of the cost of paying MS and you can turn off auto renew in the account settings of Xbox.com

Jamesx82x, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Grungyduke46
    Grungyduke46 Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

I use a prepaid card to pay for my subscription but got an error code when trying to update my subscription. I contacted Tech support and apparently they do not accept prepaid Visa's etc. Microsoft I guess relies on the auto-renew featured a bank in for folks that forget to cancel or change subscription. Atleast my opinion. Apparently they need a bank card or credit card. I personaly don't trust banks or credit card companies for that matter. I thought about purchasing a subscription gift card. Yet a am afraid they will ask me for a credit card for auto-renew. If anyone has had this issue or have a work around let me know.

Grungyduke46, Jan 25, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

yep because the website isn't updated for currency

you need to purchase it from your console to use currency

ngocphi, Jan 25, 2014
  5. ngocphi Win User

yep because the website isn't updated for currency

you need to purchase it from your console to use currency
  6. Pena123 Win User

Unable to use Microsoft Account funds

I used credit card and it still took the whole payment from credit card. Even when I had more than enough money on my account to pay the whole damn thing with the money on my account.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Microsoft Stole from Bank Account

No one from Microsoft reads this forum so i'll explain.

You didn't turn of auto renewal & you can't use money in your Microsoft account to pay for live,it has to be either a credit/debit card or paypal.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

EA ACCESS DOESN'T WORK

Yep,it's the same as a gold subscription,you can't pay with money in your Microsoft account,it needs to be a E.A. sub card,credit/debit card or paypal.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Microsoft account to xbox live

You can't use money in your Microsoft account to pay for live.

You need to use a credit/debit card,paypal or a xbox live subscription card.
Thema:

1. Money in Microsoft account, yet still auto pays with my credit card - Similar Threads - Money Microsoft account

2. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: Hello, My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I...
  3. Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox: Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store? a5a646c6-af41-43be-a8bf-76aef58ad301
  4. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...
  5. My Microsoft account lost all money in it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account lost all money in it.: I had redeemed 100$ and i had bought 30$ worth of something and then a couple weeks later i have no money in my account. I have already check my order history but besides the things i bought are...
  6. loading microsoft money on to an xbox account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    loading microsoft money on to an xbox account: i have a code for 30 in microsoft money. i would like to know that if i put it on my account does it expire at all? as i was looking to use it on a game that doesn't come out for 2 months...
  7. Microsoft took money away from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft took money away from my account?: I had purchased a xbox live but for the wrong account, so i had requested a refun and got my money back but i got charged back again the next day. I know its not me who bought the xbox live and...
  8. Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant add money from microsoft account balance to family member: I just redeemed a 15€ giftcard on my account to give it to my child but its not letting me use the microsoft account balance. i put the gift card in my account and not his so i can give it to him...
  9. microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help: Hello so everybody, i bought my games with gold like every month. But this time microsoft took 19.99 for victor vran which is currently free. Can someone help me? 141d4fe2-50a3-4c8f-bddb-6c0dca2b4493
  10. Cant add money to my Microsoft account, i am well below the limits.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add money to my Microsoft account, i am well below the limits.: The store wont let me add money to my account....sitting at $63.18. It says i have reach my max.....though i haven't added anything in days....what gives? 7b80342b-1991-4cad-bcaf-4ed373bd28b8