Money missing from my account

Discus and support Money missing from my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed this past weekend while attempting to make a purchase that some money was missing. I went to the commerce website to check and see if someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nightshde, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Nightshde
    Nightshde Guest

I noticed this past weekend while attempting to make a purchase that some money was missing. I went to the commerce website to check and see if someone might have accidently bought something on my account. I searched through my entire account
    and did not find any recent purchases that match the about $20 that is missing from my account. The most recent activity on my account was some money I received for the rewards program.

I’ve combed through my account and figured out I am supposed to have $60.50 in my account, but it is currently sitting at $39.24.

I know there is an expiration date on the points that were converted to currency but that doesn’t expire till next year (6/1/2015) and I can see that under Promotional Balance. So now I’m just wondering where the $20 on my account went.

:)

Nightshde, Apr 8, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Missing money from my account.

You would need to try contacting support and speak to billing to see if they will issue a refund. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Apr 8, 2014
  3. Missing money from my account.

So, I recently had to go out and make a purchase at a local shop. When I returned I realised I had left my Xbox One turned on. During the time that I was away (My Mum was in the house) my younger sister had bought the game farming simulator 15 and bought
    DLCs and mods with it. I do not want this game and need my money back, what can I do. I have placed a code on purchases from now.

Josh P1ays YT, Apr 8, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. What you'll need to do is contact phone support as this is a billing issue and only they can deal with it.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck.

onyxishere, Apr 8, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. What you'll need to do is contact phone support as this is a billing issue and only they can deal with it.

Good luck.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Missing money from my account.

You would need to try contacting support and speak to billing to see if they will issue a refund. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Money in my account is missing!

RLxVIRUS,

Have you checked your
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    information yet? Under transactions it should show you all purchases made as well as confirming how much is remaining in your account. If it turns out that you are missing something I would recommend contacting Microsoft
    Phone Support
    as they are best at handling any billing matters. Thank you,
  8. maxen Win User

Why is there missing money on my account?

Log in at https://commerce.microsoft.com and you can see all transactions in detail from the past year. Use that to determine what happened to it.

If it seems to have gone somewhere you did not authorise, or if it is still unexplained, contact Billing on the phone:

9. Sir Cary Win User

Money in account is missing

You can go to Microsoft.com and click on your account to view purchase history.
Thema:

1. Money missing from my account - Similar Threads - Money missing account

2. Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account: When E3 discounts happened, I bought Fallout 76 Standard Edition, but I can no longer play it because ''I don't have it'', and when checking my orders history, the game isn't anywhere in bought...
  3. Missing money from account when i didnt buy anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Missing money from account when i didnt buy anything: I logged into my account this morning to my surprise I was missing 10 dollars from my account when I know I didn't buy anything and I checked my order logs and I didn't. Cause last week I had ten...
  4. Missing 5000 points to convert in money

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing 5000 points to convert in money: I have 5000 points dont have received since march, not have convert to my acount, now in total i have 16250 got 10000 in may 24 i wish my point gets converted never have issues in Xbox rewards...
  5. Missing money credit for the account and missing rewards points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing money credit for the account and missing rewards points: My question is I had $1.55 left in my Microsoft Account. I had 62,867 Reward points that i can redeem. I clicked the option to redeem $3 Xbox Gift Card for 2900 points. I did this 4 times. So for...
  6. Money in account is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money in account is missing: I had money in my account and went to purchase something and the money was not there. Checked purchase history but everything seems normal. Could the money have expired?...
  7. Why is there missing money on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there missing money on my account?: I had a bunch stored up from Xbox rewards, and I was told they wouldn't expire for a while still. I spent some of it around last summer, and I had around $6-7 left. This week, I went to buy...
  8. Missing money credit for the account and missing rewards points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing money credit for the account and missing rewards points: My question is I had $1.55 left in my Microsoft Account. I had 62,867 Reward points that i can redeem. I clicked the option to redeem $3 Xbox Gift Card for 2900 points. I did this 4 times. So for...
  9. There is money missing from my account I didn't authorize

in XBoX on Consoles
    There is money missing from my account I didn't authorize: I've just logged on back to my account after a month break and I am seeing that someone else has taken money from my account and I need a refund for the money they've been using please help...
  10. Missing money from my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing money from my account.: So, I recently had to go out and make a purchase at a local shop. When I returned I realised I had left my Xbox One turned on. During the time that I was away (My Mum was in the house) my younger...