Money on my account? Maybe......

Discus and support Money on my account? Maybe...... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When i look on ny account through xbox.com it says i have $0.01 on my microsoft account. Samething trough the xbox in the payment options. But when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MikePARKISON JR, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Money on my account? Maybe......

When i look on ny account through xbox.com it says i have $0.01 on my microsoft account. Samething trough the xbox in the payment options. But when i go to buy something it says therevis $20.00 on my microsoft account. What's going on here?

:)

MikePARKISON JR, Jul 16, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Make sure you are selecting the same account region when making this verification. You can have different currency in different account regions.
  3. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Hi! I would probably contact Support directly here https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/contact-us regarding that. They should be able to check your account from their end to clarify your balance. Unfortunately there's not much we can do on the forums if you're
    being shown two different amounts.
  4. Marty Traxx Win User

Wasted my money!!!

I can see all your points. Appreciate it. Maybe it takes some time to get use to this game.We will see.
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Kinect: Yay, Maybe, or Nay

Yay if you look my gamercard. If I have money buy every game I wanted. I would get some KINECT games as well. I need something move my butt and geting achievements with it.
  6. BongKaos Win User

Stole my money

Sorry, You are out of luck... MS can do nothing if you willingly sent items to another member. I don't believe the sale of a gamertag is something that should be done... In fact maybe against the rules...... GOOD LUCK!!!
Thema:

1. Money on my account? Maybe...... - Similar Threads - Money account Maybe

2. My child can't use the money on their account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can't use the money on their account: My child has $25.00 on their account. When he ask to buy Vbucks through the game, and I go to approve it, it wants me to pay by Credit Card. I have no option to use the balance on his account.......
  3. moving money from one child account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    moving money from one child account to another: I have 2 family account in my family one is an old account my son no longer uses and he has a newer account, which he now uses to play on the xbox with and he has a fully loaded profile on the...
  4. Please help my account for 7 years was hacked and they using my money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help my account for 7 years was hacked and they using my money: Hello my name is Aysha some one hacked my xbox account that i had for 6 -7 years now they been trying to use my card on file I’ve tried getting the account back but they change the pw email and...
  5. Can't add money to my son's account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't add money to my son's account.: I was trying to give my son a few bucks to be spent for Corona gaming times. On "my family" MS website I tried to use the "Add money" link, but all I get is: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re...
  6. Cannot add money to my child’s Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add money to my child’s Xbox account: I have been told by xbox support agent 3 times my account is blocked for 72 hours while it investigates fraudulent activity. This has been going on since late April and still unresolved even...
  7. My money was withdrawn from my account, but no game pass.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My money was withdrawn from my account, but no game pass.: Hello, Today I see in my bank app that I have a withdraw for Xbox Game Pass. I found out that when I made my first payment it goes automatically and puts recurrent billing, witch I did not want....
  8. Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account: Purchased 2400 COD points after the update & right after i hit purchase a message popped up saying " something went wrong, but your items are not lost, please reeboot the game to reedem them &...
  9. How to add money to account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to add money to account: I need to add money to this account eab303ba-32c3-4f36-84b4-085f369f0961
  10. Need to Add Money to an Account rather than Pay Directly for Xbox Online Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to Add Money to an Account rather than Pay Directly for Xbox Online Games: Am I wrong or is there no way to pay exact amount for the Xbox games purchases rather than loading fixed amount into an account balance? I don't want to believe that Microsoft has a greedy intent...