Money on my account? Maybe......

Discus and support Money on my account? Maybe...... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When i look on ny account through xbox.com it says i have $0.01 on my microsoft account. Samething trough the xbox in the payment options. But when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MikePARKISON JR, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Money on my account? Maybe......

When i look on ny account through xbox.com it says i have $0.01 on my microsoft account. Samething trough the xbox in the payment options. But when i go to buy something it says therevis $20.00 on my microsoft account. What's going on here?

:)

MikePARKISON JR, Jul 16, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Make sure you are selecting the same account region when making this verification. You can have different currency in different account regions.
  3. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Hi! I would probably contact Support directly here https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/contact-us regarding that. They should be able to check your account from their end to clarify your balance. Unfortunately there's not much we can do on the forums if you're
    being shown two different amounts.
  4. Marty Traxx Win User

Wasted my money!!!

I can see all your points. Appreciate it. Maybe it takes some time to get use to this game.We will see.
  5. BongKaos Win User

Stole my money

Sorry, You are out of luck... MS can do nothing if you willingly sent items to another member. I don't believe the sale of a gamertag is something that should be done... In fact maybe against the rules...... GOOD LUCK!!!
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Kinect: Yay, Maybe, or Nay

Yay if you look my gamercard. If I have money buy every game I wanted. I would get some KINECT games as well. I need something move my butt and geting achievements with it.
Thema:

1. Money on my account? Maybe...... - Similar Threads - Money account Maybe

2. Can u put the money back on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can u put the money back on my account: I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeem it but the money not on my account i have waited a whole day 92a02884-a6f9-4c03-bcfe-6fbb5a6f2834
  3. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: Hello, My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I...
  4. Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox: Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store? a5a646c6-af41-43be-a8bf-76aef58ad301
  5. Send money from an account to another.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Send money from an account to another.: Can I send money from an Xbox or Microsoft account to another Xbox or Microsoft account, is that possible? 29c9ea80-7c94-47b9-b5cf-15fbae257aa5
  6. money disapear from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    money disapear from my account: i dont thinck its normal to loose money without buying a game but its happens today ... whats the problem? thanks to explain me that if you are able 1e59118f-509f-4d6f-99df-8df68f570417
  7. Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Friend bought battle pass for apex and it didn't pull money from his account.: A friend of mine bought the season two battle pass for apex earlier today and he has access to it but it never pulled money from his account. He also bought a subscription to a mixer streamer but...
  8. Price change after adding money to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Price change after adding money to account: Purchased gift cards in store on 6/28/2019 because according to Microsoft, Red Dead Redemption 2 was $35.99 digital download. Returned home, added $40 to my account and Red Dead Redemption is now...
  9. Can't add money to a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add money to a child account: I've been trying to add money to my child's account for a while now, but always get the following error message: Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page...
  10. Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account: When E3 discounts happened, I bought Fallout 76 Standard Edition, but I can no longer play it because ''I don't have it'', and when checking my orders history, the game isn't anywhere in bought...