Money refund for online purchased game (ARK bundle)

Discus and support Money refund for online purchased game (ARK bundle) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; This morning I downloaded the ARK bundle on my Xbox one... However... After a few hours the game chrashes and every progress is lost. So you need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Player944679015, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Money refund for online purchased game (ARK bundle)

This morning I downloaded the ARK bundle on my Xbox one... However... After a few hours the game chrashes and every progress is lost. So you need to start all over again. This happened 5 times now so im done.. I want my money back.

How do i do this? just canceling the PayPal payment doesn't seem to be the most preferable option. I tried to find a button (refund, roll back or whatever) in my account details. Couldn't find it.

Searched the xbox connection options and got stuck in an endless spiral of pages that refer to each other but don't provide the option to talk to a real person (not very customer friendly).

Really hope that someone can help me because im getting pretty frustrated at the moment...

:)

Player944679015, Jul 24, 2019
  2. bergboy2222 Win User

You can also try uninstall and reinstall the game. Sometimes works for games crashing. Hope this helps.
  3. Player944679015 Win User

I bought it this morning. Game crashed 5 times now deleting all the game info :(.

In the Netherlands we have got 14 days to return products that you bought online so that shouldn't be a problem.
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Sorry to hear that link won't work for you in your country, usually it will just send you to the site for your country. Anyhow you can either try a web search for "Xbox refunds" in your browser and it should be the first or second result. Or failing that
    you can search refunds on http://xbox.com . then scroll to the bottom to where it says support and it will have a link to your refund page.
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Player944679015,

Thanks for reaching out and keeping us updated on your issue with your replies. As previously mentioned by an Ambassador, if you're having issues with the game crashing repeatedly, then you can try to troubleshoot the issue directly using our Xbox
    One Game Freeze Solution
    to get it working.

However, if you'd rather receive a refund for the purchase, and are unable to utilize the refund web form, then you may contact Xbox Support for your region to request one.

Netherlands

Hours of operation:

Monday - Friday: 08:00-21:00

Saturday: 08:00-19:00

Sunday: 09:00-17:00

Phone Numbers

+31 202036606

Impaired (textphone): 0800 023 3895

Give the troubleshooting a try to get the game working if you'd like, or if you'd prefer the refund, contact Xbox Support. Don't forget to let us know the results!

I hope that this helps a bit more!
Thema:

1. Money refund for online purchased game (ARK bundle) - Similar Threads - Money refund online

2. I need some money refunded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need some money refunded: I am asking for a refund of several transactions that were made that I neither bought or gave permission for anyone to buy. The transactions are on my credit card and I would like them refunded...
  3. Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund: I buy to things of warface kredits june 28 2019 both never got added to my account contacted support first one got refunded no problem. The second one how ever is supposedly not eligble for a...
  4. Refund and Money Back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund and Money Back: I just recently refund a title on my Xbox 4 days ago. I have not yet received the money from that title. I would like to know why. ac8291c2-147d-4c9b-827d-866390ccb3a0
  5. Xbox refund status - no product or money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox refund status - no product or money: Xbox refund status - no product or money 500$ + tax was spent on my xbox kn vbucks. I teport the situation to xbox support abiut the money being gone and no product. I sent in video proof. I do...
  6. I did not get my money back. Refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not get my money back. Refund.: I demand a to get my money back after I requested a refund and it got accepted however I never got my credit even after saying it has been added to my account. My refund got accepted on may 17 if...
  7. Não recebi o dinheiro do reembolso (I did not receive the refund money)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não recebi o dinheiro do reembolso (I did not receive the refund money): Comprei battlefield 4 Premium achando que viria com o jogo e a Premium, quando vi que era apenas o Premium solicitei o reembolso. Aparentemente foi aceito mais nao recebi o dinheiro de volta....
  8. Not receiving money after refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving money after refund: Had a refund but when i tried to buy a game i couldnt afford it but the balance changed when I check the payment and billing in the setting on the xbox one but the thing that pop up about how to...
  9. I want to deactivate my xbox live account and get a refund for my subscription as the money...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to deactivate my xbox live account and get a refund for my subscription as the money...: I bought and xbox this time 1 year ago and subscribed to xbox live for the one year subscription and paid $80, I sold it 4 months ago and today $80 was taken out of my account. I try logging in...
  10. Refund of money spent for the Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund of money spent for the Xbox Game Pass.: Good afternoon, I want to return the money spent for a subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. Subscription has been renewed today. I needed it in order to play Forza Horizon 4, but since with this...