Money spent on games addons anything

Discus and support Money spent on games addons anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is it everytime I spend money on a game movie addons for games and it does not work I get the same [Mod Removed - see Xbox Forum Guidelines] have u... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tallguy1049, Aug 16, 2019.

1. tallguy1049
    tallguy1049 Guest

Why is it everytime I spend money on a game movie addons for games and it does not work I get the same
    [Mod Removed - see Xbox Forum Guidelines] have u checked your internet connection followed by iv been working for xbox for 2 years we dont give refunds trust me I know u dont been trying to get my 52 bucks back since may 3rd 2019 bit xbox support
    keeps telling me to go to my bank claim frod and I'll come home to a life time ban on my xbox what kind of
    [Mod Removed - see Xbox Forum Guidelines] system u trying to run here I understand car sales men trying to double talk u so u can by a car and make them some money but your xbox Microsoft corporation has to get a grip I may be an adult but u are
    doing this kinda [Mod Removed - see Xbox Forum Guidelines] to kids grow
    [Mod Removed - see Xbox Forum Guidelines]

:)

tallguy1049, Aug 16, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there tallguy,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with troubleshooting Add-ons, refunds and a ban on a Microsoft Account.

In reference to your inquiries

• Troubleshooting add-ons, try this: Troubleshooting add-ons. If the issue persistsin-game, you may want to report the issue to the game
      developer.
    • Request an Xbox digital product refund
      • If the issue persists, keep in mind the
        Microsoft Service Agreement
      • g. Refund Policy. Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. If you believe that Microsoft has charged you in error, you must contact
        us within 90 days of such charge. No refunds will be given for any charges more than 90 days old. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar
        refund in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply. For more refund information, please visit our
        help topic
    • I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all information regarding Bans and Suspensions.
      If you were suspended for longer than a day you can submit a case review.
      You can find steps for submitting a case review here:
      https://enforcement.xbox.com

I would like to remind you of the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines

• 4) Do not post or use profanity or any creative form of bypassing the word filters. Even if it’s ****** don’t post it.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

Hit detection is horrid, why won't they address it

i feel like my money was well spent at this point. not to argue or anything.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

NEW ! Uprising DLC Image and Release Date

[quote user="Khronokai"]I already spent my points on 50% off for the skyrim addons.[/quote]

Me too! :p
  5. UnlovelyBook985 Win User

Age of Empires: Castle Siege

Any news on this I can't access this game at all it get stuck on the loading screen (loading product list).

This is not good enough! I have just spent £12 on addons for the game and now I can't access it.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

How upset do you get at games???

I personally do not get upset enough at games to break anything because I know it cost money to replace whatever I broke and that I spent my hard earned money to buy the item in the first place.
Thema:

1. Money spent on games addons anything - Similar Threads - Money spent games

2. My son has spent a significant amount of money using my debit card without my permission.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son has spent a significant amount of money using my debit card without my permission.: i have tried many times to complete the online refunds form in the last week but i just receive an error message everytime. Any ideas how i can make contact with microsoft as it is proving...
  3. Refund of money spent for the Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund of money spent for the Xbox Game Pass.: Good afternoon, I want to return the money spent for a subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. Subscription has been renewed today. I needed it in order to play Forza Horizon 4, but since with this...
  4. spent so much money and have no pending points

in XBoX Rewards
    spent so much money and have no pending points: i have spent so much money in December and i am not being granted any pending credits 4e8aca11-b689-4a45-b4c6-01e59ac9dfb5
  5. I have spent a lot of money this month on madden mut points

in XBoX Rewards
    I have spent a lot of money this month on madden mut points: and I would like to know why I have not got no cash back like it says????? 6f461543-752d-49e4-92cf-94d3403055f6
  6. How do i return the money spent on the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i return the money spent on the game?: How do i return the money spent on the game? c5d8291b-91f1-4fbb-af45-a1c35f7e1d6f
  7. my player got deleted i need all my money i spent back i spent over 100 dollars on this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my player got deleted i need all my money i spent back i spent over 100 dollars on this game: i need my money back from buying everything for my player just got deleted makes no sense at all 3039462f-3b44-4887-93bd-828b4a87be26
  8. Spent money to have it taken from me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spent money to have it taken from me: i spent 80 dollars in VC on NBA 2k18. I was wanting a refund for it because my character was deleted and/or went missing. c7909c1b-fdd3-4516-a21e-3e0c3661ec98
  9. Money was spent | Списание денежных средств

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money was spent | Списание денежных средств: Translator: Money was spent in the amount of 599 rubles, allegedly for the subscription of Live Gold, but there is no record of payment in the payment journal, and in the personal account...
  10. I cant play any of my downloaded games i spent money on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play any of my downloaded games i spent money on.: Stupid downloaded games wont work because im apparently not on the account i bought them with 081841be-e497-46d9-bf7e-f5989fc4eed2