Money Took Away From Me

Discus and support Money Took Away From Me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I logged into Fortnite and 1000 vbucks were took away from me. I contacted Epic but they said the purchase was refunded on your side. Why was my took... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadow_K1ng, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Shadow_K1ng
    Shadow_K1ng Guest

Money Took Away From Me

I logged into Fortnite and 1000 vbucks were took away from me. I contacted Epic but they said the purchase was refunded on your side. Why was my took away from me? I'm really confused and I just need some help.

:)

Shadow_K1ng, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Money Took Away From Me

Hi Shadow_K1ng,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately we cannot help with billing or refund issues on the forums since we do not have the tools to see your account order history or any other information regarding the refund. You will need to contact Xbox customer support to see why the charge
    was refunded as it could have very well been refunded or canceled by your bank and not Microsoft.

Contact Xbox Customer Support:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

I hope this helps!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Money Took Away From Me

4. PWNRR Win User

Money Took Away From Me

Did the money that was refunded, reflect on your card? If not, try this link to request a refund or dispute this situation

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  5. SilasLimaXb Win User

Money Took Away From Me

Buddy, we can't afford to look up financial transactions. Only xbox support can do that. I recommend contacting us so that your issue can be resolved.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Took money from me

Hi there,

In regards to reversing any payment, you would need to submit a refund request.

Click here to learn How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of the status of your request.

If you have questions about the process or have not heard anything within 48 hours please reply to the confirmation email sent to you.
    Our dedicated team is ready to assist you.

If still needing further assistance with this I would suggest to contact Live Support.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks,pick the category(Games)and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).
Thema:

Money Took Away From Me

1. Money Took Away From Me - Similar Threads - Money Took Away

2. Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.: Hi, I've recently wanted to add Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy to my collection due to the fact that it was "for free" with gold. I have Gold active on my console so I just added this game...
  3. Pegaram meu dinheiro e não renovaram minha assinatura. [Mod Translation: They took my money...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pegaram meu dinheiro e não renovaram minha assinatura. [Mod Translation: They took my money...: Estava eu indo pagar a minha assinatura GamePass e quando vou pagar só da erro. Ai vou olhar meu cartão e descontaram 4x seguidas 4 reais. O que foi isso? Alguém pode me ajudar? Quero meu dinheiro...
  4. They took my money for an error in the gold = (

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    They took my money for an error in the gold = (: Compre una tarjeta de Xbox Live "Gold" y recibo un error porque no entendí lo que sucedió y lo intenté varias veces y me quitaron el dinero. No sé por qué, pero no puedo jugar con el oro ni pedir...
  5. Microsoft took money away from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft took money away from my account?: I had purchased a xbox live but for the wrong account, so i had requested a refun and got my money back but i got charged back again the next day. I know its not me who bought the xbox live and...
  6. I bought gold and gamepass, it took money but i did not get either.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought gold and gamepass, it took money but i did not get either.: My gold and gamepass were not given, but i was charged for them 41ddec25-00c7-4edf-9f4f-41f607c20d03
  7. Took away my money when I put in a gift card and took 9 dollars away

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Took away my money when I put in a gift card and took 9 dollars away: i put in a 15 dollar gift card and then the next day i tried ti buy gold and it said i only had $1.47 and i thought i had 10 dollars l did please help me fix it 8426eb21-c66c-4558-8f9d-57ac2dfb9c51
  8. Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox CREDIT CARD problems BF5 pre order problems. visa statements confirm xbox took the money ...: June 4th 2018 pre ordered BF5 recivied confirmation june 4th thanking me for my purchase of BF5 DELUXE EDITION on a visa card all visa support and visa statements say you took the money from card...
  9. microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help: Hello so everybody, i bought my games with gold like every month. But this time microsoft took 19.99 for victor vran which is currently free. Can someone help me? 141d4fe2-50a3-4c8f-bddb-6c0dca2b4493
  10. I Bought soomething and it took my money away butdidnt give me what i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought soomething and it took my money away butdidnt give me what i bought: has this happened to anybody else please help 3db4944a-b9c0-45ae-bba4-92765a1de1c5