Money

Discus and support Money in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought a xbox membership with free 14 days and a month later suddenly I got paid about 9 dollars and I want my money back ..... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YonisHussein, May 10, 2019.

1. YonisHussein
    YonisHussein Guest

Money

Hi, I have bought a xbox membership with free 14 days and a month later suddenly I got paid about 9 dollars and I want my money back ..

:)

YonisHussein, May 10, 2019
  2. billyrileyjr Win User

Money Money Money

Simeon has work, robbing liquor stores, or playing online all earn money. I think you can also buy money on the marketplace for gtaV.
  3. LegendOfGta Win User

Money Money Money

If you do high-paying missions with a good team and take a good 5-8 minutes to complete it, you'll make some good bank.
  4. Darth Arbys Win User

Money Money Money

Well you could hit some armor trucks......but with the update they kind of spawn like crazy
  5. WrathfulDoom Win User

Money Money Money

I do lots of the online races solo for scratch and in between I'm hitting liquor stores with peeps while piloting a heli for easy escapes.

but wouldn't mind doing those with ya.

I'm all about the teamwork.
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Money Money Money

"Or join a crew..." you mean those wannabe gangs on GTA: O because that's what most of them are nowadays...
Thema:

Money

1. Money - Similar Threads - Money

2. Paying for a subscription with Microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying for a subscription with Microsoft account money: I'm trying to buy a gamepass ultimate membership with my xbox live money. I have $15. I want to use that as my payment option, but it keeps asking me for a credit card. Why?...
  3. How do I get my money back?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my money back?!?: This is the final attempt to fix your error in billing before I contact a lawyer and pursue a case of fraud against Microsoft. On July 27th, I attempted to purchase a Realms subscription for...
  4. Money back for non functinal Metro exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Money back for non functinal Metro exodus: Hi. It seem impossible for my computer to play Metro Exodus, although my computer is more than bi enough. I got it running af few days ago with quite som difficulties, but now.... It crashes and...
  5. Microsoft don't care about there customers problems as long as they get your money they...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft don't care about there customers problems as long as they get your money they...: Hi, So i bought a game on the xbox store and at first i had no problems with that game but that slowly faded as i got further into the game, The game in question is xcom 2 collection, I played...
  6. Money in Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Money in Microsoft account.: Hi, I have about $70 in my Microsoft Account. When I tried to purchase Robux (in Roblox) it says I only have $8. Why is that so? Thanks. 8b76c4b6-5f6c-49b8-ba17-1758dafd208d
  7. TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...: So basically, I purchased Code:Vein back in July and definitely had the money on my card, and checked the purchase back on the 9th. The game and all of it's components were downloaded because the...
  8. Xbox Stole My Money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Stole My Money: I made a digital content purchase on September 1, 2019. I never received the content. So, I requested a refund. They denied it. So, I spoke with Xbox chat support and they said I could reply to...
  9. Cannot add money to sons account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add money to sons account: I log onto my microsoft live account go under family and add money to sons account. It just shows a blank page and does not add the money 4be0a2a4-b622-4646-8dfa-07497b5490dd
  10. Transfert d'argent [Mod Translated - Money transfer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfert d'argent [Mod Translated - Money transfer]: Bonjour / Bonsoir, alors comme vous l'aurez compris, j'ai deux comptes. 1 principal avec 5€ et quelque centimes dessus. Et j'aimerais bien savoir si une personne pourrait les enlever de ce compte...