Money

Discus and support Money in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought a xbox membership with free 14 days and a month later suddenly I got paid about 9 dollars and I want my money back ..... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YonisHussein, May 10, 2019.

1. YonisHussein
    YonisHussein Guest

Money

Hi, I have bought a xbox membership with free 14 days and a month later suddenly I got paid about 9 dollars and I want my money back ..

:)

YonisHussein, May 10, 2019
  2. billyrileyjr Win User

Money Money Money

Simeon has work, robbing liquor stores, or playing online all earn money. I think you can also buy money on the marketplace for gtaV.
  3. LegendOfGta Win User

Money Money Money

If you do high-paying missions with a good team and take a good 5-8 minutes to complete it, you'll make some good bank.
  4. Darth Arbys Win User

Money Money Money

Well you could hit some armor trucks......but with the update they kind of spawn like crazy
  5. WrathfulDoom Win User

Money Money Money

I do lots of the online races solo for scratch and in between I'm hitting liquor stores with peeps while piloting a heli for easy escapes.

but wouldn't mind doing those with ya.

I'm all about the teamwork.
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Money Money Money

"Or join a crew..." you mean those wannabe gangs on GTA: O because that's what most of them are nowadays...
Thema:

Money

1. Money - Similar Threads - Money

2. money balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    money balance: I bought a 30$ gift card and bought a 7$ game so then i tried to buy another game with the money left in my account but couldn't how do i do it can someone help me??? sidenote:- iam a new xbox...
  3. gift card not showing up when i go to store but says i have the money in my balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gift card not showing up when i go to store but says i have the money in my balance: ive been looking at everything on how to fix this but nothing has worked. i have reset my xbox, deleted my account and put it back on, but nothings working. please help....
  4. Money on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money on my Microsoft account: My Dad put 25$ on my account but when I got to use it to buy things on rocket league it says I only have 9$ on my account ,I also checked other games and it shows how much money should be on my...
  5. Money not showing on child’s account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money not showing on child’s account: Hi so ive put £30 on my childs account and it is showing up ob the microsoft family safety account as £31.15 but when he goes to buy stuff on fortnite it says I need to add money and his balance...
  6. Microsoft store says I have no money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store says I have no money: why does my Microsoft account say I have $10.02 but when I go to buy something on the Minecraft store it says $0.2 Please help me eab70545-2a38-44d8-9a9e-c836c6ddb379
  7. I added money to my son's account and it shows up on the website but he cannot see it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added money to my son's account and it shows up on the website but he cannot see it on...: I added money to my son's xbox account and I can see the correct balance on the website but my son cannot see the funds on his xbox and therefore he cannot use them. Can anyone help?...
  8. I redeemed a gift card and it gave me the money but the money I got doesn’t show when u try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a gift card and it gave me the money but the money I got doesn’t show when u try...: I redeemed a gift card and i got the money but its not showing up on the xbox store. It tells me i have the money when i check in setting but when i go back to the store and try to buy something...
  9. My child has remaining funds but I keep getting sent to add more money to the account when...

in XBoX on Windows
    My child has remaining funds but I keep getting sent to add more money to the account when...: Hi, I am trying to approve a purchase request on my child's account. The account information page indicates she has $11.34 remaining on her account. I am trying to approve a purchase request for...
  10. Account Money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Money: Yesterday i redeemed a £25 gift card into my xbox, it has shown up on my billing history and everything was pretty much normal. However, when i go to purchase something on the store my money total...