Money

Discus and support Money in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I have bought a xbox membership with free 14 days and a month later suddenly I got paid about 9 dollars and I want my money back ..... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YonisHussein, May 10, 2019.

1. YonisHussein
    YonisHussein Guest

Money

Hi, I have bought a xbox membership with free 14 days and a month later suddenly I got paid about 9 dollars and I want my money back ..

:)

YonisHussein, May 10, 2019
  2. billyrileyjr Win User

Money Money Money

Simeon has work, robbing liquor stores, or playing online all earn money. I think you can also buy money on the marketplace for gtaV.
  3. LegendOfGta Win User

Money Money Money

If you do high-paying missions with a good team and take a good 5-8 minutes to complete it, you'll make some good bank.
  4. Darth Arbys Win User

Money Money Money

Well you could hit some armor trucks......but with the update they kind of spawn like crazy
  5. WrathfulDoom Win User

Money Money Money

I do lots of the online races solo for scratch and in between I'm hitting liquor stores with peeps while piloting a heli for easy escapes.

but wouldn't mind doing those with ya.

I'm all about the teamwork.
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Money Money Money

"Or join a crew..." you mean those wannabe gangs on GTA: O because that's what most of them are nowadays...
Thema:

Money

1. Money - Similar Threads - Money

2. Ive been billed twice. How do I go about getting my money back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been billed twice. How do I go about getting my money back?: Basically I purchased 1 year xbox live through my telus account and I got charged twice. 4ab7a4d0-2d56-4eb3-8f42-294702658878
  3. Верните деньги за игру. [Return the money for the game.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Верните деньги за игру. [Return the money for the game.]: Здравствуйте, можно пожалуйста, ради бога вернуть игру Assesto Corsa и получить возврат денежных средств. Потому что на геймпаде играть в неё невозможно, во вторых она тормозит, очень давно хотел...
  4. Can't buy something even when I clearly have the money on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy something even when I clearly have the money on my account: I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass that is $1, and I have $1.25 on my account from the microsoft rewards. But its asking me "how do I want to pay the rest?" Like, its $1 and not $9.99. Also, It...
  5. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...
  6. Wasted Money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wasted Money.: So I tried to buy a game (super meat boy) from the store and after I paid it didn't install or anything. I still got billed and got nothing, any way to solve it? f5950237-0778-46e4-b5eb-5be3d5a476ac
  7. Roblox Money Hack 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    Roblox Money Hack 2019: Robux Generator No Verification 2019 Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Real Robux Generator 2019 Roblox Hack No Survey 2019 Free Robux Win...
  8. Roblox Money 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    Roblox Money 2019: Install Free Robux Hack 2019 Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Roblox Hack Free Robux And Tix 2019 Roblox Online Hack 2019 Roblox Mod...
  9. Free Robux Money 2019 May

in XBoX on Mobile
    Free Robux Money 2019 May: Somel Mariss Project Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Robux In Robux Generator 2019 May Robux Generator 2019 Roblox Free Robux Website...
  10. money back xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    money back xbox live: If I cancel my xbox live subscription will I be reimbursed the remaining unused portion of money to the account it came from? 3ee8fddf-c50f-47b6-a9e7-3d6ea78c4c9c