Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming

Discus and support Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatFreelance [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatFreelance, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming

/u/ThatFreelance, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Zen Like Calm Win User

Xbox one S first time setup without TV

Ah yes, streaming is a possibility that I hadn't considered.

Do you have any kind of computer monitor at your home? One with HDMI would be perfect but HDMI to VGA/DVI can be bought pretty cheaply. Use the monitor to set up your console and then stream to the laptop (providing it is running Windows 10 that is).
  3. onyxishere Win User

Is there a way to game stream without using an internet connection?

Currently the only way to stream from your console to the PC is via a home network (internet connection).
  4. ArminatorX Win User

what's the refresh rate xboxone support when i use Xbox App on Windows 10 to play game

Due to how the video compression is set up to stream to your Laptop, the games will always run at a refresh rate of 60/30Hz. Even if your monitor supports more. 120Hz Refresh Rate will only work if you connect the Xbox directly to the monitor. Also, the
    monitor has to support FreeSync via HDMI. Some monitors only support FreeSync via Display Port.
  5. Niko1664 Win User

xbox one to PC

Just an HDMI cable or you can stream your Xbox one on the same network at home from the console to the PC via the companion app.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

FreeSync Help

I don't know that specific monitor, but some monitors only support Freesync via Display Port. So if you connect your console via HDMI, Freesync might be unavailable, if the monitor doesn't support Freesync via HDMI.

For more information you should contact AOC or check the user manual for that monitor.
Thema:

Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming

1. Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming - Similar Threads - Monitor home via

2. Variable Refresh Rate unavailable while using Freesync monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Variable Refresh Rate unavailable while using Freesync monitor: Hi im using a MSI MAG270CR that supports 1080p, up to 165hz, and freesync. I recenty realized I could change my xbox settings to 120hz and enable VRR. The option to allow VRR is greyed out even...
  3. Xbox series X - 1440p 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X - 1440p 144hz monitor: Hi there, i currently have a 1440p 144hz monitor and i was just wondering if this will work with Xbox series X. Also with this will i be able to get 120fps at 1440p?...
  4. multiple monitors

in XBoX on Windows
    multiple monitors: How can set up multiple monitors on the new microsoft flight simulator 1da048b3-7d7f-4aef-b79d-d3aeb80043bd
  5. New Monitor for Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Monitor for Xbox Series X: Looking at buying a new monitor for xbox series x, currently monitor has lasted me 5/6 years and starting to show it. i want to make the most of the new xbox so wasnt sure whether to get 4k...
  6. Will Xbox series x/s have more monitors that run 1440p @ 120hz than current gen consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox series x/s have more monitors that run 1440p @ 120hz than current gen consoles?: I'm preparing to buy a monitor for next gen but recently discovered that the xbox one x isn't compatible with alot of monitors at 1440p @ 120hz. Its either 1080p 120hz or 1440p 60hz. This has me...
  7. Xbox Series X on 1080p and Ultrawide PC monitors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X on 1080p and Ultrawide PC monitors: Τhe above title is also the question. So will it be compatible with lower standard and ultrawide screens and if so, are its hdmi cables sufficient or it will need an older type? Thanks in...
  8. Will ultrawide monitors be supported?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will ultrawide monitors be supported?: Like many others I've been waiting for an answer to this all year whilst looking for a new monitor. I'm pretty sure the Series X could handle 21:9 3440 x 1440 resolution at 120 Hz as it's actually...
  9. Xiaomi 34" widescreen gaming monitor issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xiaomi 34" widescreen gaming monitor issues: I have an xbox one x + xiaomi 34" 24:9 widescreen which supports 4k and 144hz. 1. 120hz is only available for 1080p, but even this comes with a glitchy screen. Only one half of the screen is...
  10. monitor just for "XBOX one X"

in XBoX on Consoles
    monitor just for "XBOX one X": Can Microsoft recommend monitor just for "XBOX one X" nothing else nothing more. TNX! b3b3dc37-a738-4ce0-a4c7-1022a676a3e8