Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming

Discus and support Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatFreelance [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatFreelance, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming

/u/ThatFreelance, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Zen Like Calm Win User

Xbox one S first time setup without TV

Ah yes, streaming is a possibility that I hadn't considered.

Do you have any kind of computer monitor at your home? One with HDMI would be perfect but HDMI to VGA/DVI can be bought pretty cheaply. Use the monitor to set up your console and then stream to the laptop (providing it is running Windows 10 that is).
  3. onyxishere Win User

Is there a way to game stream without using an internet connection?

Currently the only way to stream from your console to the PC is via a home network (internet connection).
  4. ArminatorX Win User

what's the refresh rate xboxone support when i use Xbox App on Windows 10 to play game

Due to how the video compression is set up to stream to your Laptop, the games will always run at a refresh rate of 60/30Hz. Even if your monitor supports more. 120Hz Refresh Rate will only work if you connect the Xbox directly to the monitor. Also, the
    monitor has to support FreeSync via HDMI. Some monitors only support FreeSync via Display Port.
  5. rkountz Win User

Xbox is unresponsive sometimes when using instant-on.

Having the same issue -- sometimes when i boot up, I can't do anything on the home screen with the controller, or the xbox one remote. If I start an app or game via Kinect, everything works within the context of that game/app, but if I hit the home button
    or go home via Kinect, I'm still unable to do anything on the home screen. A recycle fixes it, but it is definitely frustrating.
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Help connecting my Xbox One to my Surface Book2

Hey there!

Unfortunately you would need either a TV or a compatible monitor to enable the streaming settings on the console, only then will you be able to stream your games unto the Xbox App in your laptop.
Thema:

Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming

1. Monitor home via Kinect with Console streaming - Similar Threads - Monitor home via

2. I can't hear myself with mic-monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear myself with mic-monitoring: I'm not sure what's going on. I have tried with three different headsets and two different controllers, but I can only faintly hear my voice through my headsets. Here's what I have tried: Xbox...
  3. URGENT HELP! Speakers on PC monitor

in XBoX on Windows
    URGENT HELP! Speakers on PC monitor: Xbox One is plugged in from a HDMI to VGA lead into the PC monitor. The PC monitor has no sound from what I know but does have a lime green audio-in jack. I have some old (working) speakers that...
  4. xCloud on Galaxy S7, Sprint cellular (LTE) while screen mirroring to a Roku Stick + to Monitor

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud on Galaxy S7, Sprint cellular (LTE) while screen mirroring to a Roku Stick + to Monitor: [IMG] submitted by /u/Omephla [link] [comments]
  5. Streaming on 4G and casting through Chromecast to a computer monitor works pretty well!

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on 4G and casting through Chromecast to a computer monitor works pretty well!: Video is a little grainy and no audio unless the monitor your using has audio out or if you have an HDMI audio extractor. submitted by /u/johnpoyhonen [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox does not give signal on monitors only on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox does not give signal on monitors only on TV: I want to know why the Xbox does not give me a signal when I connect it to a monitor (PC) by HDMI or VGA, but when I connect it to TV if it works for me 90e85ac2-3220-4db3-93a9-aa3065174820
  7. Monitor with 120hz and VRR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor with 120hz and VRR: I have a 144hz, freesync 1080p monitor but cant get it working properly with my Xbox One X. If I plug it in and have the display set to auto-detect then it allows me to tick Allow variable...
  8. Xbox Scarlett 21:9 / Ultrawide monitor support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Scarlett 21:9 / Ultrawide monitor support: Putting the suggestion out there which is probably a niche topic as not everyone has an ultrawide monitor but I think it would be great if the next Xbox (Scarlett) supported this increasingly...
  9. My monitor says "Input is not supported".

in XBoX Accessibility
    My monitor says "Input is not supported".: I am using HDMI - DVi transformer, because my monitor doesn't have HDMI port, and when I start my Xbox One S my monitor says "Input is not supported", while i could play until this day with the...
  10. Factory Reset without a Monitor/tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory Reset without a Monitor/tv: I am trying to sell my xbox one and xbox one s but I do not have a monitor or tv and want to do a factory reset. How can I do this so my information is off the xbox?...