Monitor Speakers Making Loud Buzzing Noise

Discus and support Monitor Speakers Making Loud Buzzing Noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a BenQ XL2411P hooked up to my Xbox One S and I am using Astro A40TR with the mixamp. The A40 require that you have you HDMI and Optical... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MiNDxSHiFT, Mar 14, 2019.

1. MiNDxSHiFT
    MiNDxSHiFT Guest

Hi, I have a BenQ XL2411P hooked up to my Xbox One S and I am using Astro A40TR with the mixamp. The A40 require that you have you HDMI and Optical audio set to Bitstream out. The issue I have is whenever I switch inputs from something else to my Xbox
    I get a horribly loud buzzing noise and the only way I can get it to stop is by going to my Audio Output settings and switch my HDMI Audio from Bitstream out to any other setting and then back to Bitstream out and it will stop, until the next time I switch
    inputs to something else and then back to my Xbox and I have to do the fix all over again. I can't find anything online about this issue, if anyone has any suggestions or answers they would be greatly appreciated.

:)

MiNDxSHiFT, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! This sounds like an issue regarding the Xbox's operating system, to troubleshoot this, try a

Soft Factory Reset
    . This will reset the operating system for your console while keeping games and applications installed, hopefully removing and fixing any software issues causing the problem you are experiencing. To perform the reset correctly, be sure
    to select "Reset and keep my games & apps" to not remove content from your console for the reset.

I hope this helps.
  3. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  4. Druxify Win User

Xbox making loud buzzing noise

My Xbox 360 Slim is making a loud buzzing noise with and without a disc in it. If anyone knows how to fix this, or why it is happening please let me know.
  5. VicenaryPillow9 Win User

Wiggle the disc tray about a couple of times and it should be alright. I has happened before to me.
  6. BelatedDemonZ Win User

I have a refurbished Xbox 360 Arcade that I got a while ago (between 9 months to little over a year ago). I keep it laying on its side in my room. For the longest time,the fan would only blow audibly whenever I was playing a visually-high-quality game like
    Brutal Legend, Bulletstorm, Halo 4, Arkham Asyulm/ City or Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Since my brother put a cable box in my room and decided to put my 360 on top of it, I also have been hearing an audible humming that sometimes goes towards buzzing. And,
    after two and a half weeks of not playing my 360, and trying to connect a second controller for my guest, I heard a combination hum/buzz as I was setting it up and it was idle. Could it be because it was on top of the cable box? Or of dust that gathered around
    the system?
Thema:

1. Monitor Speakers Making Loud Buzzing Noise - Similar Threads - Monitor Speakers Making

2. Will headphones work with xbox if my monitor has no speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will headphones work with xbox if my monitor has no speakers?: So today I just got my monitor for my xbox, and it doesn't have any speakers. Up to this point I had been using my large screen tv for hdmi volume (played outloud) and had avoided my old crappy...
  3. Migrating my sons XB1 to his desk, should I go 27 " 1080p monitor and adding speakers or 28 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Migrating my sons XB1 to his desk, should I go 27 " 1080p monitor and adding speakers or 28 ...: I already moved mine to an HP 1080p display, but had to buy a digital audio capable speaker set to get the sound from the XB1 to play. Looking for suggestions from folks that might have done...
  4. Unable to get sound from xbox360 S to a DELL monitor without speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to get sound from xbox360 S to a DELL monitor without speakers: Hi everyone, My English is poor but i will do my best... I'm Sorry ! I want to play xbox on my Dell PC screen but i only get image but no Sound ! My xbox is connected to the Dell screen with a...
  5. How to get sound using HDMI on a monitor which don't have speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get sound using HDMI on a monitor which don't have speakers?: Actually i have a Xbox 360 SLIM which i am using with a hp monitor 2311x using HDMI . Unfortunately the monitor don't have speakers and dont have audio jack as well. I tried to put AV cable but Av...
  6. Setup 360 through PC monitor w/ built in speakers via HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setup 360 through PC monitor w/ built in speakers via HDMI?: Only asking because I can't find a definite answer and I'd like to try and snag a nice new monitor that supports 1080p or higher rather than my old 720p TV (also use it to mirror from laptop in...
  7. No sound when connecting the xbox to a monitor with external speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound when connecting the xbox to a monitor with external speakers: Our XBox One ist connected to a monitor with no speakers. So we tried to connect our normal Speakers tot he monitor but there is no sound no matter what we tried (many different settings...)...
  8. xbox one computer monitor/speaker problem. PLZ HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one computer monitor/speaker problem. PLZ HELP!!: so i bought the xbox one elite package two days ago and got fallout 4 and gat 5. i had to go to radioshack and buy a hdmi to via cable because the display would not work on my monitor. my monitor...
  9. Xbox one no sound with samsung s23b300h monitor and external speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one no sound with samsung s23b300h monitor and external speakers: Just got the Xbox one today and I have no idea how to get sound. The monitor doesn't have an audio jack and a pair of triton stereo headphones i used for the Xbox 360 with hdmi do not work either....
  10. Playing on PC monitor with external speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing on PC monitor with external speakers: My TV is pretty small so I wanted to play on my PC monitor instead since it's much bigger and in HD. Problem is they don't have built-in speakers, so does anyone know what I'd need to be able to...