Monitor

Discus and support Monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wanted to know if a 1440p 144hz via HDMI 2.0 would work on both Xbox series X/S and Xbox One X/S and also if 1080p monitor at 144hz is good to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by [T0XIC]DR3AM-R0GU3, Oct 18, 2020 at 10:22 AM.

1. Monitor

I wanted to know if a 1440p 144hz via HDMI 2.0 would work on both Xbox series X/S and Xbox One X/S and also if 1080p monitor at 144hz is good to get started ?

:)

[T0XIC]DR3AM-R0GU3, Oct 18, 2020 at 10:22 AM
  2. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Monitors

At this point its price range and what features you are looking for , if its 4k tv or monitor it the same resolution
  3. At the Nozzle Win User

Monitor

4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Monitor

5. Lord Splashy Win User

Monitor

6. onyxishere Win User

to monitor

That I can't say as I don't have a connection like this. You could ask at the computer shop.
Thema:

Monitor

1. Monitor - Similar Threads - Monitor

2. Monitor chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor chat: Hi. Is there an app or way that i can view my sons messages coming through on his xbox on my phone? Thanks bb6fc9a2-3bed-4ca9-814f-2abc0c53b049
  3. HELP, Accidentally changed my HZ from 60 - 120, Monitor not supported HZ rate. Need to revert.

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP, Accidentally changed my HZ from 60 - 120, Monitor not supported HZ rate. Need to revert.: HDMI Had no signal received from.monitor, eventhough the monitor recognised that the cable was connected. Set to low res mode to try and manually select input to HDMI as the screen was no longer...
  4. Xbox currently does not support monitors in the range of 61-119Hz. Will the Series S/X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox currently does not support monitors in the range of 61-119Hz. Will the Series S/X...: Hi, so I have a HP Omen 32", which is a monitor that has 75Hz functionality. In the settings menu on my One X, I see the options for 60 or 120Hz. However, trying to enable 120 fails on my monitor...
  5. Speakers won’t work I have a monitor with sound and an Xbox S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speakers won’t work I have a monitor with sound and an Xbox S: I dont know why they wont work its really anoying pls help me 25270fc6-49d5-48fd-b17c-274e639fe4a3
  6. TV or Monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV or Monitor: We would like to buy our son either a monitor or TV for his bedroom for his 15th birthday. He will mainly be using it for his XBox One. Please could someone advise what features we need it to...
  7. Flight Sim 2020 multiple monitors

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Sim 2020 multiple monitors: I have a windows PC. I was fooling around in FS and stumbled across some settings where I could change to two monitors. The game then spans my 2 monitors and works fine. But the embarrassing...
  8. Monitors confirmed 1440p 120hz support

in XboX Insiders
    Monitors confirmed 1440p 120hz support: After searching the internet pretty extensively I’ve found that there isn’t a lot of clear information on the subject. With the Series X around the corner I’m looking to get a monitor capable of...
  9. I was wondering if monitors will be more compatible with the SeriesX or if there will be...

in XboX Insiders
    I was wondering if monitors will be more compatible with the SeriesX or if there will be...: I have a HP 27xq 1440p 144hz AMD Fressync monitor. Anytime I want to change the resolution and hz to 1440p 120hz I get a message saying my monitor doesn't support these settings when it does....
  10. My monitor won't play sound from my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monitor won't play sound from my Xbox: I bought a brand new monitor to use with my Xbox and it has built in speakers but for whatever reason it won't play sound. I've tried going into the audio settings, trying to fix it but to no...