Monopoly won't work

Discus and support Monopoly won't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the monopoly family fun pack i installed everything and tried to play monopoly plus and it crashes and goes to the home page every time even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnusedChannel51, May 23, 2020 at 7:12 AM.

1. Monopoly won't work

I bought the monopoly family fun pack i installed everything and tried to play monopoly plus and it crashes and goes to the home page every time even after restarting my console it still wont work

Anyone know whats going on?

:)

UnusedChannel51, May 23, 2020 at 7:12 AM
  2. BONECRUSHERWAY Win User

Monopoly won't work

I bought the monopoly family fun pack i installed everything and tried to play monopoly plus and it crashes and goes to the home page every time even after restarting my console it still wont work

Anyone know whats going on?
    You may need to uninstall the game and reinstall it. This technique fixes the problem most of the time.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Monopoly won't work

Hello! Try to uninstall the game, clear the console cache and install again.
  4. iHOMA Win User

Monopoly won't work

Check storage space!

delete the game, and download it again as well.
  5. GUARDS 33 Win User

Monopoly won't work

I actually bought this game by digital download from the store 2 days ago and had the same problem .

The FIX

I deleted the game .Reset the xbox by holding the power button in for 10 sec .re downloaded the game and it worked fine 🙂 hope this helps
  6. revanflashman Win User

Pre-owned fee?

On second thoughts, I won't be jumping ship ( got a ps3 anyway ) I think, I'll end up sticking with this gen and break out scrabble or monopoly.
Thema:

Monopoly won't work

1. Monopoly won't work - Similar Threads - Monopoly won't

2. Fail to play "Monopoly Plus" game on xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to play "Monopoly Plus" game on xbox one console: I bought "Monopoly Plus" game from xbox one store. After installment, I could launch the game. But it always quit to console menu when it tries to login with my account. Then I can't play the...
  3. Why won't monopoly plus launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't monopoly plus launch?: I need help with monopoly plus. When I start the game, it asks me what profile am I using, once I select mine, it freezes and closes the game out. Has anyone else had this happen and know how to...
  4. My Monopoly game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Monopoly game will not load: My Monopoly game will not load. It starts too then freezes up. Uninstalled 3times and still does it. What can be done? 3853f643-c0d7-4419-937d-8cecd917ee9d
  5. Monopoly Plus Not Starting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monopoly Plus Not Starting!: Hey all. I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having this problem/see if anyone's come up with a workaround here for Monopoly Plus. For the last week or two, it just simply hasn't been starting...
  6. Monopoly Plus launch bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monopoly Plus launch bug: Monopoly Plus opens like normal. You get to the part were is says "welcome to Monopoly!", when you press 'A' and choose an account, it loads two green houses and then the screen freezes and the...
  7. Monopoly plus on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monopoly plus on Xbox: I’m trying to get on Monopoly plus for xbox and it always crashes when its trying to load the home page. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game more than once, hard reset my xbox and...
  8. Monopoly Plus Xbox 360 will not load past title page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monopoly Plus Xbox 360 will not load past title page: When loading Monopoly Plus following selecting a language and the title sequence showing you are prompted to press A. Following this the loading screen with the houses appears and this crashes...
  9. Why does my Monopoly crash when I try to launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Monopoly crash when I try to launch?: I try to open Monopoly and it loads then crashes before taking me into the game fully. Please help 58b6b03d-dff5-4a92-95d6-18a15dcde5f2
  10. Why does my monopoly plus keep freezing when playing with my friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my monopoly plus keep freezing when playing with my friends?: It seems that whenever we have been playing for a while so and we are far into the game, whenever someone needs to give a large payment to someone due to landing on one of their properties , the...