Monster Hunter Iceborne Saved Data

Discus and support Monster Hunter Iceborne Saved Data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I pre ordered and installed Iceborne. I go to load up my save and it's not giving me the option to use my previous save. I cleared local save data... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by missdaber, Sep 9, 2019.

1. missdaber
    missdaber Guest

So I pre ordered and installed Iceborne. I go to load up my save and it's not giving me the option to use my previous save. I cleared local save data and did a hard reset, resynced to the cloud but still nothing.

I'm devastated, I do not want to have to start this game again as I put a LOT of time and effort into getting as far as I did.

Does anyone have any solutions before I have a nervous breakdown!?

:)

missdaber, Sep 9, 2019
  2. missdaber Win User

The reinstall didnt work :( absolutely devastated
  3. Hojny7 Win User

your save is not damaged, only different from the version of the game that you have, MH is a network game so your character is saved on the game servers so there is no way to damage it.

The easiest way to do this is to reinstall the game and synchronize the data.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Corrupt saved data cannot be recovered yet you can make an attempt to get your level back by contacting the game's dev support.
  5. missdaber Win User

How do I know for sure its corrupt?
  6. darkist1 Win User

Hi missdaber,

Hopefully you've resolved this and gotten your saves back?

Because Iceborne is just a DLC it should just have the save files available. but I think a fresh install will be the best option.

If this doesnt work you can also contact capcom:

http://www.capcom.com/mhwsupport/
Thema:

1. Monster Hunter Iceborne Saved Data - Similar Threads - Monster Hunter Iceborne

2. Monster Hunter World save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World save data: I recently was at a friends house using their Xbox to play monster Hunter world on my account, I come back to play on my home Xbox and re-downloaded the game to find my saved data was gone. I...
  3. Xbox monster hunter iceborne ne marche pas [Xbox monster hunter iceborne doesn't work]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox monster hunter iceborne ne marche pas [Xbox monster hunter iceborne doesn't work]: Bonjour je viens d'installer monster hunter world iceborn et celui ci ne marche pas pouvez vous m'aider svp [Translation-Hello I just install monster hunter world iceborn and this one does not...
  4. Monster Hunter World Iceborne activating in the main profile, will it work in the other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World Iceborne activating in the main profile, will it work in the other...: If I buy the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne dlc and activate it on the main console account, will other profiles on the same console be able to play it? Thank you very much in advance / Se eu...
  5. Monster Hunter World: Iceborne crashing/not loading Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World: Iceborne crashing/not loading Xbox one X: About a month ago I purchased MHW after my gamepass subscription ran out and it has been a constant pain when I try to play it. When I try to play the game on my Xbox one X it crashes,...
  6. I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition: I bought it because i was interested in it at first but as soon as i got hands on playing with it, i felt my interest go down the drain as i didnt realise how indepth it is and that it was so...
  7. Recently my Monster Hunter World: Iceborne save data failed to load from the Cloud Save....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently my Monster Hunter World: Iceborne save data failed to load from the Cloud Save....: As of now, I've been playing Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, and reached to a point in story where i was near the end of Master Rank. However, I lost my save data as my Xbox failed to load that...
  8. Monster Hunter World: Iceborne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monster Hunter World: Iceborne: I can't wait to get the new expansion. I've been a fan of the MH game series for quite a few years. 0aab7480-7bf9-4b69-a915-bfcaac33679c
  9. Loss of my backup files ( Monster Hunter World Iceborn )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loss of my backup files ( Monster Hunter World Iceborn ): Hi, I'm contacting you because i have a big issue with my game Monster Hunter World Iceborn. This morning i downloaded the DLC : Iceborn for the game. I played more or less 1h then I saved and...
  10. Monster Hunter World Iceborne!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World Iceborne!: Hopefully this will draw some of my friends back to MH a2e99dc1-a79c-404d-a333-0807db4e9e67