Monster Hunter Iceborne Saved Data

Discus and support Monster Hunter Iceborne Saved Data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I pre ordered and installed Iceborne. I go to load up my save and it's not giving me the option to use my previous save. I cleared local save data... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by missdaber, Sep 9, 2019.

1. missdaber
    missdaber Guest

So I pre ordered and installed Iceborne. I go to load up my save and it's not giving me the option to use my previous save. I cleared local save data and did a hard reset, resynced to the cloud but still nothing.

I'm devastated, I do not want to have to start this game again as I put a LOT of time and effort into getting as far as I did.

Does anyone have any solutions before I have a nervous breakdown!?

:)

missdaber, Sep 9, 2019
  2. missdaber Win User

The reinstall didnt work :( absolutely devastated
  3. Hojny7 Win User

your save is not damaged, only different from the version of the game that you have, MH is a network game so your character is saved on the game servers so there is no way to damage it.

The easiest way to do this is to reinstall the game and synchronize the data.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Corrupt saved data cannot be recovered yet you can make an attempt to get your level back by contacting the game's dev support.
  5. missdaber Win User

How do I know for sure its corrupt?
  6. darkist1 Win User

Hi missdaber,

Hopefully you've resolved this and gotten your saves back?

Because Iceborne is just a DLC it should just have the save files available. but I think a fresh install will be the best option.

If this doesnt work you can also contact capcom:

http://www.capcom.com/mhwsupport/
Thema:

1. Monster Hunter Iceborne Saved Data - Similar Threads - Monster Hunter Iceborne

2. Cannot find save Data on Monster hunter world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find save Data on Monster hunter world: I logged on to monster hunter world for the second time today but this time it just opens as if I have not spent over 30 days playing it. I can still see all my progress on my xbox profile but...
  3. Lost save for Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save for Monster Hunter World: I lost my save and didn't get an option to use a cloud save I was wondering if there was a way to get any of my saved progress back. I have almost 800 or 900 hours on the game and would really...
  4. Monster Hunter World Save Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monster Hunter World Save Data: My game randomly has no save data and is starting me at the beginning, I restarted my Xbox one because the headphones started cutting out. (I tested the headphones on my phone and they worked...
  5. Monster Hunter World: Iceborne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monster Hunter World: Iceborne: I can't wait to get the new expansion. I've been a fan of the MH game series for quite a few years. 0aab7480-7bf9-4b69-a915-bfcaac33679c
  6. Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World: Hi, So at around 9/11/2019 6:00PM, I opened up Monster Hunter World and some popup message appeared saying something like "Could not load save data, do you want to try and load save data?" I...
  7. Loss of my backup files ( Monster Hunter World Iceborn )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loss of my backup files ( Monster Hunter World Iceborn ): Hi, I'm contacting you because i have a big issue with my game Monster Hunter World Iceborn. This morning i downloaded the DLC : Iceborn for the game. I played more or less 1h then I saved and...
  8. Monster hunter won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster hunter won’t download: In preparation for iceborne I decided to load up the game before release and get my character ready. MHW needed an update and when that update got to about 11% it stopped and would not start up...
  9. Xbox One not reading Monster Hunter: World "Continued"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One not reading Monster Hunter: World "Continued": I started a previous thread about this issue here....
  10. Monster Hunter World Iceborne!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World Iceborne!: Hopefully this will draw some of my friends back to MH a2e99dc1-a79c-404d-a333-0807db4e9e67