Monster Hunter World Iceborne!

Discus and support Monster Hunter World Iceborne! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hopefully this will draw some of my friends back to MH a2e99dc1-a79c-404d-a333-0807db4e9e67 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XDWifiLagg, Aug 28, 2019.

1. XDWifiLagg
    XDWifiLagg Guest

Hopefully this will draw some of my friends back to MH

:)

XDWifiLagg, Aug 28, 2019
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

I wasnt able to get into the game much when I played it last month. Maybe I will give it another go when this DLC launches though
  3. AdamKronus Win User

The videos of this expansion look very promising!
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Its going to be an amazing journey again ��
  5. BabyDolfinErger Win User

I'm really excited for one of the classic monsters to come to Iceborn. I'm so ready to explore new areas!
  6. R6 x Vigil Win User

I will try it soon, looks fun
Thema:

1. Monster Hunter World Iceborne! - Similar Threads - Monster Hunter World

2. Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost 150+ hour Save Data for Monster Hunter World: Hi, So at around 9/11/2019 6:00PM, I opened up Monster Hunter World and some popup message appeared saying something like "Could not load save data, do you want to try and load save data?" I...
  3. Loss of my backup files ( Monster Hunter World Iceborn )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loss of my backup files ( Monster Hunter World Iceborn ): Hi, I'm contacting you because i have a big issue with my game Monster Hunter World Iceborn. This morning i downloaded the DLC : Iceborn for the game. I played more or less 1h then I saved and...
  4. Xbox One not reading Monster Hunter: World "Continued"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One not reading Monster Hunter: World "Continued": I started a previous thread about this issue here....
  5. Xbox one won't read Monster Hunter World disc, but reads every other game disc fine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won't read Monster Hunter World disc, but reads every other game disc fine.: Ok so right off let me say my disc for Monster Hunter World is spotless & in perfect condition. It's been in it's case on my desk for the past 3 months, this disc i've had since launch has been...
  6. Cant download Monster hunter world on Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download Monster hunter world on Xbox app: I'm unable to download Monster hunter world onto the PC Xbox app, I originally wanted to buy it for PC so I thought I could buy it from the Xbox store and play it on my PC but after purchasing it...
  7. Monster Hunter: World - error-50383-mw1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter: World - error-50383-mw1: Hello Guys, someone with this error? c0e7692f-428c-4334-bac2-a1bfd25842dc
  8. Save data for Monster hunter world is missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save data for Monster hunter world is missing.: Hello! I've been playing monster hunter world for a few months now. Advanced quite a bit with no problems. Though, yesterday when I started the game, it started buffering with the "Synchronizing...
  9. A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought me a game, Monster Hunter World: I got bought a game but the code is from another region, in this case, germany, i would need it to be changed into a code usable in Canada for Monster Hunter : World...
  10. Monster Hunter World will not start, just bought and installed from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World will not start, just bought and installed from microsoft store: I just bought and installed Monster Hunter World from the xbox one store and installed it. The game load screen starts for about ten seconds then just goes back to xbox hub. Restarted it several...