Month old Series X not staying on

Discus and support Month old Series X not staying on in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if it’s been posted before but today my series X wasn’t turning on with the controller. So I turned it on through the console & it turned on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GloriousEddyG, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Month old Series X not staying on

Not sure if it’s been posted before but today my series X wasn’t turning on with the controller. So I turned it on through the console & it turned on but then shut off after about two seconds (video for reference). I tried unplugging it both from the console itself & from the outlet. I tried doing the factory reset via the eject button & disc button, nada!

Anyone have any ideas. I’ve had it for about a month only.

submitted by /u/GloriousEddyG
    [link] [comments]

/u/GloriousEddyG, Nov 26, 2021
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox One 2K20 Controller Stick Drift

It is not just that series. I have 2 months old controller that drift right. No series, just luck I guess. The previous one stayed with me for years. Exchange yours, as I will mine.
  3. Mugzy_ Win User

Will more games be added to backwards compatibility for Xbox One and Series X/S?

Yes there will be more back compatible games for the xbox one & xbox series x in the future please just stay patient while there are many old games to look though and choose to put on the list
  4. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

Xbox games

Xbox x is gonna stay with as a long time after series x. And we will play on it as good as before.
  5. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Keep Xbox one X or Sell console. When Xbox Game Series X consoles gets released next year?

Both! Keep your old console until release of the series X, then sell it and if you want, put the money you get towards the series X.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

XBOX Series X

Holiday 2020. They've been showcasing a lot of stuff about the Series X over the last few days and weeks with the Xbox 20/20 virtual event, stay tuned to that for potential updates. Here's also the Xbox Series X webpage: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series-x/
Thema:

Month old Series X not staying on

1. Month old Series X not staying on - Similar Threads - Month old Series

2. I got comm banned for a 3 month old message because my friend wanted revenge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got comm banned for a 3 month old message because my friend wanted revenge: Ok so my other friend reported my friend because he got mad and sent profanity to us he got comm banned but he was angry at the ban so he goes and reports a few month old message(I know cause it...
  3. Accessing Games more than 3 months old on new XBox series S from 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Games more than 3 months old on new XBox series S from 360: I've recently upgraded from a 360 to the series S and am trying to add previously purchased and downloaded games to the new system. All the games are compatible with the new system but I can only...
  4. I entered 6 month Xbox live code and got two months old ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered 6 month Xbox live code and got two months old ultimate: I got two months of xbox ultimate for a 6 month gold code c1780857-e001-4c72-ba11-79c6be60a7c7
  5. 2 month old xb1 digital edition sent me to troubleshoot screen on reboot. Now stuck at 50%...

in XboX Insiders
    2 month old xb1 digital edition sent me to troubleshoot screen on reboot. Now stuck at 50%...: Not sure if this is the right sub for this, if not let me know and I'll move it. I got this xbox a little over 2 months ago. I was playing fh4 and the game froze and closed itself out. I went to...
  6. Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Has Failed. It Is Barely More Than A Month Old. What Kind of Garbage Is...: Well, this evening I was playing games on my Xbox Series X without any problems. Then, without warning, no games can be played. Once I launch a game, 'Invalid Format' appears on the screen. It...
  7. 4 month old Xbox one X randomly shuts down a few times a week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 month old Xbox one X randomly shuts down a few times a week.: So we have been uaing our new xbox one X since my Scorpio version kept having way to many errors. Its now about 4 mobths old and randomly shuts down. It seems to happen many times when my daugher...
  8. 3 month old Xbox fried because of servers?! I'm going to lose it!!! (Black screen, Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 month old Xbox fried because of servers?! I'm going to lose it!!! (Black screen, Xbox One...: Didn't realize xbox live was down and I tried to normally reset my console because my game wasn't loading, and then it never turned back on, just shows there is power and remains at a black screen...
  9. Elite Controller 2 with stick drift - Only 4 Months old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 with stick drift - Only 4 Months old: DON'T BUY AN ELITE CONTROLLER FROM MICROSOFT! I have an Elite Controller (series 2) that has an issue with the left analog stick causing drift. This is 100% a manufacturing issue. I've run...
  10. Elite Series 2 - 5 months old - Bad Drifr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 - 5 months old - Bad Drifr: Hi All i have had my controller for 5 monthes. I recently have started to experience drift and it has gotten exponentially worse now that when I play FPS is moves on its own. Now what are my...