Monthly charge gold

Discus and support Monthly charge gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I took a look at my bank account & y'all charged me twice for Xbox gold live & i want my 9.99 back that was already taken out yesterday.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Terry LeeBledsoe Jr, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Monthly charge gold

I took a look at my bank account & y'all charged me twice for Xbox gold live & i want my 9.99 back that was already taken out yesterday.

:)

Terry LeeBledsoe Jr, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Monthly charge gold

I would suggest buying monthly or longer subscription cards in the future. It is the only way I use Xbox Live now.

That said, below is a link to help your current issue. If this does not work out you can always have your credit card company dispute the extra charge.

Request an Xbox digital product refund
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Monthly charge gold

Hello Terry,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. When it comes to duplicate charges, if you're positive that second charge is indeed a duplicate and not for another subscription you can go to the

Refund Request
    webform to request a refund. If you're not sure, you may want to

Contact Support
    for further assistance.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Monthly charge gold

5. Jurgen1488 Win User
  6. Allebas Win User

Monthly charge gold

I recommend checking your Payment & billing. To see if you were charged twice too. If not, is it possible that someone has your card on their account? But still
    request a call back from customer service.
Thema:

Monthly charge gold

1. Monthly charge gold - Similar Threads - Monthly charge gold

2. [[SOLVED]] Charging me 1 month of gold ,2 months into my 3 month subscription, why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    [[SOLVED]] Charging me 1 month of gold ,2 months into my 3 month subscription, why?: I have had my Xbox from December 23 2018 and on that day i redeemed a 3 month Xbox live gold subscription and today 2 months in to it i get a message from Xbox live saying my they have had to...
  3. I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...: Prior to that I had no money on my credit card for the payment, so there are two orders in my order history now one is "failed" for and is displayed as gold access payment, the latest one, where...
  4. Im being charged double every month for xbox live and xbox live gold, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im being charged double every month for xbox live and xbox live gold, please help!: For the past 2 months I have been charged double for my xbox subscription. I get my normal purchase of $10.00 for Gold on the 3rd but suddenly I was also charged $10.00 again for Xbox live gold on...
  5. Signed up for half price gold for one month but been charged full price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Signed up for half price gold for one month but been charged full price: I bought gold on the 14th Feb through the dashboard promotion where if I payed 5.99 then I would get the following month for 2.99, however I have just been charged full price again for the second...
  6. Xbox charged me twice in one week for monthly gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox charged me twice in one week for monthly gold: [td][td][td][td][td][td] i had bought it on the 19 then they autocharged me when I already had it & my game was completely off at the time so idk whats going on. Can someone help me contact me...
  7. Debit card charged under 3 diff gamer tags for Xbox live gold monthly service for 3 months!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Debit card charged under 3 diff gamer tags for Xbox live gold monthly service for 3 months!!!!: my boyfriend's Xbox One has his debit card on three different gamertags and has been charged simultaneously on all of those accounts for 3 months on different dates for Xbox Live Gold monthly...
  8. Xbox Live Gold I bought for a year is charging me per month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold I bought for a year is charging me per month: I just bought Xbox Live Gold for 1 year for £26.50 with the new year sales but it is telling me I subscribed on a monthly basis and that it's going to charge £5.99 next month. I would like to know...
  9. i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...: My brother gave me his credit card and I try to buy 1 xbox live gold of one month but they told me that it was an error so i didn´t get it but in the historial of the credit card appears two...
  10. Charged for full years gold subscription 4 days into "Try Gold for 1 month for $1"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for full years gold subscription 4 days into "Try Gold for 1 month for $1": 4 days after signing up and paying for the 'Try gold for a month for $1" offer (14/5), I have been charged the normal 12 month subscription of $79.95 (18/5). Why? There was nothing in the offer...