Monthly subscription charged twice

Discus and support Monthly subscription charged twice in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My monthly subscription has been taken twice on the same day. There is no advise as how to get this refunded. What is the process to raise this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MaxDavidson1, Feb 12, 2020.

1. MaxDavidson1
    MaxDavidson1 Guest

My monthly subscription has been taken twice on the same day.

There is no advise as how to get this refunded.

What is the process to raise this refund?

:)

MaxDavidson1, Feb 12, 2020
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Are you sure that your credit card is active only on one account?
  3. Sayann X Win User

4. Riiwy Win User

5. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox Customer Service - Fail, Fail, Fail!!

Unfortunately, monthly subscription charges cannot be reversed.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Charged for a subscription twice

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Monthly subscription charged twice - Similar Threads - Monthly subscription charged

2. Subscription charged to the wrong card this month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription charged to the wrong card this month: I tried contacting support about this but I was getting some unfixable error messages that I won't get into. This month, my Xbox Live subscription charged to the wrong card on my account. I have...
  3. [[SOLVED]] Charging me 1 month of gold ,2 months into my 3 month subscription, why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    [[SOLVED]] Charging me 1 month of gold ,2 months into my 3 month subscription, why?: I have had my Xbox from December 23 2018 and on that day i redeemed a 3 month Xbox live gold subscription and today 2 months in to it i get a message from Xbox live saying my they have had to...
  4. 12 months Xbox live subscription charged twice please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 months Xbox live subscription charged twice please help: Hi, I bought a 12 months xbox live gold subscription yesterday through the xbox store, and today I saw the fee was charged twice on my credit card. I want to get a refund for the 2nd charge....
  5. Xbox live subscription cancelled but still getting charged monthly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription cancelled but still getting charged monthly: Hi There I have cancelled my Xbox live subscription but still getting a monthly direct debt taken from my account How to I go about getting this stopped and the money refunded. Kind Regards...
  6. Xbox live subscription of 2 years, charging me monthly.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live subscription of 2 years, charging me monthly.: Hello! I'm having a problem with my subscription. I have a signature on xbox live. I signed the US$1 subscription, and now, I'm being charged monthly, but on my xbox, it says I have 2 years of...
  7. Xbox live subscription cancelled but still getting charged monthly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription cancelled but still getting charged monthly: Hi There I have cancelled my Xbox live subscription but still getting a monthly direct debt taken from my account How to I go about getting this stopped and the money refunded. Kind Regards...
  8. Charged a monthly subscription fee and cannot cancel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged a monthly subscription fee and cannot cancel: Hello, I am being charged a monthly fee of 10.77 and do not know what I am being charged for. I have tried to cancel any subscription I have but do not get the option to cancel. I do not want any...
  9. Charged for full years gold subscription 4 days into "Try Gold for 1 month for $1"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for full years gold subscription 4 days into "Try Gold for 1 month for $1": 4 days after signing up and paying for the 'Try gold for a month for $1" offer (14/5), I have been charged the normal 12 month subscription of $79.95 (18/5). Why? There was nothing in the offer...
  10. Charged twice for one months subscription to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged twice for one months subscription to Xbox live: Hi On the 2nd August I tried to purchase 1 months subscription to Xbox live via the xbox one, but it wouldn't go through, so I tried again, and it never went through again. I contacted support...