Monument Browser

Discus and support Monument Browser in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We are not gamers, so be patient. I’m trying to use the monument browser on my Xbox one to access a movie web site ( for which there is no Xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chiefan66, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Chiefan66
    Chiefan66 New Member

Monument Browser

We are not gamers, so be patient. I’m trying to use the monument browser on my Xbox one to access a movie web site ( for which there is no Xbox app available)
    when I Type an address in the address bar and press A or any other button). Nothing happens sometimes ?? The Xbox is connected by an Ethernet cable , and is online

also how to you get the cursor to move to the top of the screen.?

sorry we only use the controller to watch Tv. Not that familiar with it We just use the Hulu and Netflix apps. Using the web browser is different

thanks in advance

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    Chiefan66, Sep 16, 2021
  2. SilverCzarny Win User

Microsoft edge keeps crashing

I tried to use: go browser, edge, monument browser and internet browser. Everywhere the same problem
  3. under_scored Win User

Ur browser for xbox1 is garbage

Edge isn't your only option on the console. You may also install alternative Web browsers like Monument, Internet Browser Pro, and Kraken from the Microsoft Store.
  4. .Brandon_ Win User

Microsoft edge import

Microsoft Edge (originally used, Monument browser, Microsoft edge is everything I have downloaded on my Xbox aren’t working
  5. BrianKing8 Win User

Xbox authentication infinite loop

it worked that way one time but not anymore. edge is still messed up. I downloaded Monument Browser out of the Xbox Store and use that to authenticate now.
  6. under_scored Win User

displeased

The Xbox One has many problems, several of which you've pointed out above. Its UX is the worst of this console generation. You might consider joining the Xbox Insider Program, which offers a
    slightly streamlined interface:

https://insider.xbox.com/en-us/

As an alternative to Edge, You may also install alternative Web browsers like Monument, Internet Browser Pro, and Kraken from the Microsoft Store.
Thema:

Monument Browser

1. Monument Browser - Similar Threads - Monument Browser

2. Network Troubleshooting for browser OR app?

in XboX Insiders
    Network Troubleshooting for browser OR app?: I'm seeing a few occasions on win11 where the Xbox App is complaining about networking while the website isn't (most of the time). Are there any network specific troubleshooting steps I can do to...
  3. CJK text input method via keyboard in Edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    CJK text input method via keyboard in Edge browser?: I got keyboard and mouse support in Edge browser in recent OS update. However there is no way to change keyboard input method to Chinese/Japanese/Korean, only English. I could only input CJK text...
  4. Edge browser does not start on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Edge browser does not start on Xbox: Do any of you also have the problem that the Edge Browser does not launch on Xbox for weeks? I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. Is there a solution that the browser starts again? submitted by...
  5. Cant download anything on new Edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download anything on new Edge browser?: Ever since they switched to the new version of Edge, I can't download anything. It just says "downloads arent supported on this device" I'm trying to change my Minecraft skin on XSX. submitted by...
  6. Is there a way to launch games/app from the new Edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to launch games/app from the new Edge browser?: If so can some body share how to do it please? submitted by /u/DanPrice142 [link] [comments]
  7. The Outer Worlds Unplayable on XCloud (with PC browser)?

in XboX Insiders
    The Outer Worlds Unplayable on XCloud (with PC browser)?: I haven't been able to play the The Outer Worlds on XCloud through a PC browser. Approximately 5 minutes into a new game, you have to enter your character's name. However, there is no way to do...
  8. Possible issue with new edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with new edge browser: When you hover the pointer over a button, link, etc... that uses :hover CSS to change the look of said button, link, etc... and are only using a controller to navigate, the button, link, etc......
  9. the lag problem in the edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    the lag problem in the edge browser: if i touch anything in the edge main page the screen freezes for seconds and i get kicked out except the search bar i still can browse the internet just fine. submitted by /u/Alex_william891...
  10. Lack of Party App snap is so monumentally stupid that I'm sure I'm doing this wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of Party App snap is so monumentally stupid that I'm sure I'm doing this wrong.: XB1 supports many games where co-op/multiplayer are an integral aspect. MANY, MANY times you are playing with a number of people whose voices you don't know AND where timely communication is...