Mooil Rig not unlocking. I have season pass.

Discus and support Mooil Rig not unlocking. I have season pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mooil Rig DLC showing up as 9.99 for me on Xbox.com and I cant even find it on the marketplace in game. Even Sinset TV is not working. These season... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by carriage4higher, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Mooil Rig not unlocking. I have season pass.

Mooil Rig DLC showing up as 9.99 for me on Xbox.com and I cant even find it on the marketplace in game. Even Sinset TV is not working. These season pass glitches are ridiculous.

:)

carriage4higher, Dec 23, 2014
  2. VaroutSP
    VaroutSP Guest
    Sunset Overdrive DLC not downloading.

Hi all,

I have purchased the Sunset Overdrive (SO from here on) season pass and the first DLC,
    The Mystery of Mooil Rig, is not downloading. It is available for me to purchase through the Xbox.com website, however when I check the SO market place from my XB1, it doesn't show. The season pass weapon pack has been downloaded.

I am based in New Zealand.

The DLC was suppose to be available on the 23rd of December.

Has anyone else encountered any issues with SO and its DLC?

Cheers

VaroutSP, Dec 23, 2014
  3. JPeeper
    JPeeper Guest
    Deals with Gold - 9th March - 15th March 2015

For the Sunset season pass, there is already the Mooil Rig story dlc that has launched. There is still another story dlc that is supposed to be released right? Because it also includes the weapons pack which is part of the season pass, but I don't care about that I just want story DLC.

I'm 99% there is more story dlc included that just hasn't been released, but can someone confirm?

JPeeper, Dec 23, 2014
  4. Mooil Rig not unlocking. I have season pass.

I had to go to marketplace- add ons- SO and the mystery of the Mooil Rig- Install. It downloading now 1.01 GB

carriage4higher, Dec 23, 2014
  5. carriage4higher Win User

I had to go to marketplace- add ons- SO and the mystery of the Mooil Rig- Install. It downloading now 1.01 GB
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Sunset Overdrive DotRotFM DLC Announced!

The new dlc is pretty rad but it's more difficult than mooil rig. All I need to do to finish it is the chaos squad achievement.
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

Sunset Overdrive, new achievements & outfits added

Cool,i'll check this later on....Still tired from getting the last "UFO collectible" on the top tower in Mooil Rig. :)
  8. Justin996 Win User

Sunset Overdrive Season Pass not shown as purchased, not appearing in game

Update: I checked my bank account and looks like the season pass was refunded to me, for literally no reason. I never asked for one or contacted anyone. I don't know why it happened, but I read that you only get one refund over the xbox store, and I really
    hope this doesn't count as mine for any future transactions I may have, otherwise I'd really have been *** out of it. Anyways, I repurchased the season pass and some of the items appeared in game, but not all, so I deleted and am reinstalling the one not
    showing up overnight, being the "Mooil Rig" one. Hopefully that will fix it. Side note, Every time I go to the Sunset Overdrive page or any of its add-ons, the keyboard appears on the bottom of my screen and I have to exit it.

J
  9. Costa Apostolou Win User

Telltale Collection On Xbox One Issue

I am having this same issue, why not just add the season pass to everyone's account so we can't purchase it so it looks like we own it? I just hope I won't have to do a lot of work on my part to get the season passes to unlock when the seasons come out.

You are just making a bigger headache, people are going to purchase the season pass ethier confused it didn't come with it or clicking to buy thinking it will unlock it but they will get charged...
Thema:

1. Mooil Rig not unlocking. I have season pass. - Similar Threads - Mooil Rig unlocking

2. Dolby Atmos Code for Plantronics Rig 500 pro headphones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos Code for Plantronics Rig 500 pro headphones: I recently bought the rig 500 pros' from Plantronics and the code for Dolby atmos didn't work, it was already used. Is there any way possible for me to still get Dolby Atmos?...
  3. RIG 800 Audio cutting out?

in XboX Insiders
    RIG 800 Audio cutting out?: I have the RIG 800 wireless headphones and I’m noticing that the audio cuts out a lot for me. Is there a way I can fix that? My headphones are fully charged yet it continue to cut out audio...
  4. After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S: I recently got a pop up that said the was an update for my controller. I updated it. After the update plugging in my xbox stereo headset adapter will cause a full shutdown of the Xbox One. The...
  5. BRAND NEW Rig 800lx Will Not Turn On??

in XBoX on Consoles
    BRAND NEW Rig 800lx Will Not Turn On??: Bought and opened today, brand new from store. The headset paired to my xbox fine, but the headset will NOT turn on. I have left it charging for a few hours, which should be enough to fully charge...
  6. Plantronics RIG 800LX head phones will not turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plantronics RIG 800LX head phones will not turn on.: Hello everyone, I have a new RIG 800 LX wireless headset im trying to set up. When I plug in the receiver to the USB on the Xbox1 it recognizes that its assigned. Then after letting the batter...
  7. Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xPhoenixFiresx [link] [comments]
  8. Can't Bitstream Out Dolby Atmos when Plantronics RIG 100HX is plugged in:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Bitstream Out Dolby Atmos when Plantronics RIG 100HX is plugged in:: Hi, Yesterday I purchased a Plantronics RIG 100HX for Xbox One microphone. I run my Xbox One X audio via a Yamaha RX-A2050 receiver to speakers, with Bitstream Out Dolby Atmos HDMI on Xbox audio...
  9. Rig 800lx dongle

in XBoX on Windows
    Rig 800lx dongle: On xbox its annoying because I cant switch to atmos home theater. On windows 10 the dongle just dies after awile so I have to unplug and replug everytime I want to use it....
  10. Plantronics Rig Microphone not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plantronics Rig Microphone not working: Hi I recently purchased a Plantronics rig 400pro head set, when i plug it into the controller i the mic didn't work i took it back and the shop replaced it. The new headset has the same issue....