Mordern warfare 3 not working on Xbox one

Discus and support Mordern warfare 3 not working on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox 360 cd (mordern warfare 3) and its apparently backward compatible with the xbox one... however when i tried to load the disk, i got an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua.hxx, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Joshua.hxx
    Joshua.hxx Guest

I have an xbox 360 cd (mordern warfare 3) and its apparently backward compatible with the xbox one...

however when i tried to load the disk, i got an error message saying “ this disk isnt compatible”

:)

Joshua.hxx, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Temhotabot Win User

my mordern warfare 3 is not working

[quote user="DPK x DevilKill"]

my mordern warfare 3 is not working
    [/quote]

That's a bad thing?

Check your disc and make sure it is clear of scratches and smudges.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check the disc for any damages or scratches and try to use it in another console just to make sure
  4. darkist1 Win User

Hi Joshua,

This game is def backwards compatible on Xbox One.

You may need to troubleshoot the disc on your console.

Here's a link that can assist in the troubleshooting process. Troubleshoot Xbox One Disc errors
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Go ahead and do a hard restart and power cycle. Hold down
    the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Some discs are region locked too. Did you buy it used by chance ?
Thema:

1. Mordern warfare 3 not working on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Mordern warfare working

2. Solitary Warfare Shares Development Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitary Warfare Shares Development Update: [img] The folks behind the upcoming video game Solitary Warfare have shared a development update today noting that, while The Coalition, 343 Industries and Xbox Game Studios had intended to show...
  3. What to Expect from Solitary Warfare at Xbox Series X July Event

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to Expect from Solitary Warfare at Xbox Series X July Event: With the Xbox Series X showcase right around the corner and Xbox fans are interested for Solitary Warfare news, here's what they should generally expect. [img] While the features side of the...
  4. Cannot play modern warfare after warzone update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play modern warfare after warzone update: [img] As soon as my digital game opens it asks me to Log in and then I'm brought straight to this page If i click No thanks i go offline and can't play any games I have gone to the store and...
  5. Modern warfare

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern warfare: Why do I have to be signed in for someone else to play Modern Warfare on my Xbox. I've moved over to PC so I've leant out my Xbox to a friend so she can play from home. But every time she tries...
  6. COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare: I previously downloaded the free War Zone game. I just bought CODMW and when I put the disc in my console to play it, it says "purchase required." PLEASE help! I've tried the hard rest of removing...
  7. COD Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Modern Warfare 2019: Is there not a way to play the single player campaign totally offline? It keep asking me to sign in to Xbox Live and won't let me player single player unless I'm signed in....
  8. mordern warfare crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mordern warfare crash: Hey! A haccker wrote to me that he dranked me , after that my mw2 crashes after 1 minute, how can i fix this? f46d4834-18cb-4033-b37d-49481acfe3ca
  9. mordern warfare crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mordern warfare crash: Hey! some hacker wrote that he dranked me on mw2, now they game crashes after 1 minute. How do i fix this? 670bdff2-4229-48d7-b2d2-00b332c2c71f
  10. Mordern warfare. Do not buy this game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mordern warfare. Do not buy this game.: Constant crashing and no support de674fd7-2675-4dd2-ba9f-68b8ad8cefac