Mordern warfare 3 not working on Xbox one

Discus and support Mordern warfare 3 not working on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox 360 cd (mordern warfare 3) and its apparently backward compatible with the xbox one... however when i tried to load the disk, i got an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua.hxx, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Joshua.hxx
    Joshua.hxx Guest

I have an xbox 360 cd (mordern warfare 3) and its apparently backward compatible with the xbox one...

however when i tried to load the disk, i got an error message saying “ this disk isnt compatible”

:)

Joshua.hxx, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Temhotabot Win User

my mordern warfare 3 is not working

[quote user="DPK x DevilKill"]

my mordern warfare 3 is not working
    [/quote]

That's a bad thing?

Check your disc and make sure it is clear of scratches and smudges.
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Which Call of Duty is the best?

Call of duty 4 Mordern warfare.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check the disc for any damages or scratches and try to use it in another console just to make sure
  5. darkist1 Win User

Hi Joshua,

This game is def backwards compatible on Xbox One.

You may need to troubleshoot the disc on your console.

Here's a link that can assist in the troubleshooting process. Troubleshoot Xbox One Disc errors
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Go ahead and do a hard restart and power cycle. Hold down
    the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.
Thema:

1. Mordern warfare 3 not working on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Mordern warfare working

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase: I am in need of some assistance. I have been playing COD for many years, and some how I can never get to have the really nice weapons. Even at Level 58. I am currently playing COD Modern Warfare...
  3. COD Modern warfare, problems with digital key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern warfare, problems with digital key: Hello. Recently i bought a digital key for Cod that comes out this 25th october, the seller said that the activation for the key is at the release date, when i put in the code to redeem, it says...
  4. Modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare: With the current slap in the face xbox Community just got from Activision/modern warfare, is microsoft goin to do anything ? like discounting the game? 0ee31771-7af6-4ab9-a300-e789c3a3b120
  5. First Impressions, Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    First Impressions, Modern Warfare: It's a game that will sell a lot, it's going back to the old cod's pace 0c5661d7-7e9b-4bb1-8a6c-6f76324a2c3f
  6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?: [Mod Removed - Against Guidelines] Hi, my question what was your general thoughts on the BETA both on Xbox One and PC? what were you thoughts on the weapons? Game Engine? Kill Streaks and will...
  7. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare achivment bug (2009)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare achivment bug (2009): had problems with the look sharp achievement in cod4 because i had the in game cheats on when i collected the 15th enemy intel, got the 30 intel achievement just fine, thing is the counter didn't...
  8. mordern warfare crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mordern warfare crash: Hey! A haccker wrote to me that he dranked me , after that my mw2 crashes after 1 minute, how can i fix this? f46d4834-18cb-4033-b37d-49481acfe3ca
  9. mordern warfare crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mordern warfare crash: Hey! some hacker wrote that he dranked me on mw2, now they game crashes after 1 minute. How do i fix this? 670bdff2-4229-48d7-b2d2-00b332c2c71f
  10. Mordern warfare. Do not buy this game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mordern warfare. Do not buy this game.: Constant crashing and no support de674fd7-2675-4dd2-ba9f-68b8ad8cefac