More ADA options for cloud gaming and mobile devices!

Discus and support More ADA options for cloud gaming and mobile devices! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; You can make all of the battlefields into one game? This is because the first screen has a way to go between the games. Also, can you make more touch... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tristenonofry, Feb 9, 2022.

1. More ADA options for cloud gaming and mobile devices!

You can make all of the battlefields into one game? This is because the first screen has a way to go between the games. Also, can you make more touch screen controls on the cloud games? Plus, the Xbox Adaptive Controller doesn't have an option for Customize button mapping on cloud gaming and mobile devices. This will also bring the option for co-pilot to cloud gaming and mobile devices. This will help people with disabilities.

submitted by /u/tristenonofry
    [link] [comments]

/u/tristenonofry, Feb 9, 2022
  2. Tre Wu Win User

Joystick, dead, and triggers aren't working on my controller

It works on all devices console pc and even mobile but it's when I get into a game in Xbox games pass cloud gaming it doesn't work.
  3. DadBart Win User

watch XBOX vid on android?

In fact, the only reason I do not buy any Xbox video is because it does not work on my mobile, Android, device. If their focus is now on Cloud and Mobile, they sure are killing the video portion by not making it available on the majority of mobile devices.
  4. AFR0 PUNKST3R Win User

Who is everyones Favorite RE6 Character...

Its between Ada & Sherry...Leaning more towards Ada tho
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

World Deleted

Is the mobile device backed up to the cloud? If so then was this chosen to be backed up as well?
  6. Dageto Kraft Win User

Can Android devices install Xbox games,

Project xCloud, Microsoft's option to play Xbox video games on mobile phones and tablets thanks to the cloud

soon...
Thema:

More ADA options for cloud gaming and mobile devices!

1. More ADA options for cloud gaming and mobile devices! - Similar Threads - More ADA options

2. Xbox series X Remote play console needs more authetication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Remote play console needs more authetication: I'm trying to play my Xbox Series X remotely on my Laptop and I keep getting an error cV: UMy0G4cexfOG276sKuq8o2.8 it says I need more authentication on my console. Don't have a clue what it's...
  3. more games on windows 11 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    more games on windows 11 store: I like windows 11 a lot more then android but I love android games and windows 11 has weird games that look boring. in the future does anyone think they will bring over games from android?...
  4. Ban for no reason no info is impossible to find more information

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban for no reason no info is impossible to find more information: Hello it has now been more than 2 weeks that I suffer "a repressive measure" on my xbox one account everywhere on xbox support have told me that it is not here to ask the question I hope that it...
  5. Discussion: Do you think there will be a 3 TB or more Xbox Series X|S expansion card in 42...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discussion: Do you think there will be a 3 TB or more Xbox Series X|S expansion card in 42...: The Xbox Series X|S will be exactly 5 years old on Nov. 10th, 2025, and Windows 10 is out of support by then. I’ll get a $750.00 or more plus 6% tax and shipping Xbox Series X bundle with all of...
  6. Xbox should collaborate with developers to create more historical games, set in past events...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should collaborate with developers to create more historical games, set in past events...: I want games that aren’t Assassin’s Creed, set in places like Ancient Rome, the Sumerian Empire, Ancient China, etc. submitted by /u/Cotton_20 [link] [comments]
  7. Can the Xbox Series X get more dynamic themes similar to the PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the Xbox Series X get more dynamic themes similar to the PS4?: The themes for the PS4 are nice. I wish they had some for the Xbox Series X. They can move and play music and create a nice ambiance. I love the Tetris Effect - Always Been but Never Dreamed song...
  8. PC GamePass App uses 350MB (or more) of dedicated GPU VRAM, even when minimized to tray

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass App uses 350MB (or more) of dedicated GPU VRAM, even when minimized to tray: Hello, I noticed that an open PC GamePass App window is using about 350MB (or more) of my dedicated GPU VRAM. There is no option disable GPU rendering in the launcher. Please provide...
  9. Isant it time for some new more secure ports for the XBOX and maybe some security upgrads...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Isant it time for some new more secure ports for the XBOX and maybe some security upgrads...: Hello Microsoft and whoever I noticed that after gaming my internet has problems such as the gateway being down and no security. Don't you think it's time for some new more secure gaming ports and...
  10. Xbox controller joysticks keeps turning more than needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller joysticks keeps turning more than needed: Hello I bought an xbox controller elite 2 a few months ago from microsoft website. It's been working normally. But recently the right joystick started acting up. if I turn it into a certain...