More Backwards Compatibility for OG Xbox Titles

Discus and support More Backwards Compatibility for OG Xbox Titles in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've noticed that there is a huge lack of OG Xbox games on the backwards compatibility list and I think they deserve the exact same treatment. The... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MorphBox, Jun 22, 2020.

1. /u/MorphBox
    /u/MorphBox Guest

I've noticed that there is a huge lack of OG Xbox games on the backwards compatibility list and I think they deserve the exact same treatment. The games I had in mind are: Fatal Frame 1&2 and Silent Hill 2&4. Also yes I'm aware of the HD Collection for Silent Hill 2&3, but that version is riddled with bugs thanks to Konami. Those are the only games I can think of currently and it would be awesome to play those games again on modern Xbox hardware. I'm somewhat aware that emulating some OG Xbox games is very difficult, but again I'd love to play these games again on modern Xbox hardware especially with all the enhancements you guys put into the OG Xbox games currently.

submitted by /u/MorphBox
    [link] [comments]

/u/MorphBox, Jun 22, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. JohnnyXeo Win User

Xbox

Who is Brad?

Also, this is a OG Xbox/PS2/Wii title. So don't think its coming backwards compat. Have you tried Pinball FX?
  3. Julian_ Win User

Can play the 1st ver. xbox disc on the new xbox one s?

4. Julian_ Win User

Rise of The Tomb Raider xbox 360 DVD not installing on xbox one x

5. Skeletron27 Win User

Lets Rally to get the Tony Hawk games backwards compatible!

I understand that the OG xbox versions are backwards compatible on xbox 360 but this is primarily having the 360 versions be backwards compatible on xbox one
  6. Julian_ Win User

Solar 2 and not destiny 2 (the solar system game)

Thema:

1. More Backwards Compatibility for OG Xbox Titles - Similar Threads - More Backwards Compatibility

2. We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!: I think that we need more backward-compatible dragon ball z games, there is so many great additions to dragon ball z games there is dragon balls raging blast 1 and 2. there is the Budokai series...
  3. Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...: So, is Xbox done with the Xbox Compatibility announcements? Because I hope that Mortal Kombat 9 will become backwards compatible, if not, it’s fine. In my opinion MK9 or “Mortal Kombat” is one of...
  4. adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?: i read no more bc games because everybody working in the next xbox and the next console to bc all xbox one games any info? i really angry this, many legendary games have xbox not make bc...
  5. Focus more on backward compatibility for original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Focus more on backward compatibility for original Xbox games: Since the Xbox One has over 500 Xbox 360 games as part of the backward compatibility program. I think that for 2019, Microsoft should focus less on Xbox 360 games and more on original Xbox games...
  6. More games for Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More games for Backwards Compatibility: I like Microsoft to see this because there's some more games they should add to the backwards compatibility list. Here's the games they should add: Need for Speed Underground II (and the rest of...
  7. upvore if you think backwards compatibility needs to be given more attention

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    upvore if you think backwards compatibility needs to be given more attention: create an ad for backwards compatibility to be targeted at all gens, the original xbox/xbox 360 start up screens at the start showing us glimses of classic games. Bullet point important facts...
  8. Backwards Compatible games more expensive in euros than pounds.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Backwards Compatible games more expensive in euros than pounds.: Hitman Blood Money recently became backwards compatible, and I'm confused as to why it says 11.99 pounds and then when I proceed to purchase it, the price changes to euro and it is now 19.99 euro....
  9. Need more backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need more backwards compatible games: hi I was wondering how come need for speed pro street is now t on the comparable list for games cd742eab-891e-4ea3-b0e8-2c7f47f816d3
  10. lets get more sonic games on the backwards compatibility list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lets get more sonic games on the backwards compatibility list: did you know that almost every single (mainline) sonic game that is available on xbox 360 is on the xbox one backwards compatibility list only 3 are not sonic 06, sonic unleashed, and sonic...