More compatible Xbox 360 games on the Xbox one s

Discus and support More compatible Xbox 360 games on the Xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to see the following 360 games be compatible to the Xbox one S. Street fighter vs Tekken Nba ballers chosen one Nba street homecourt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carterjr2, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Carterjr2
    Carterjr2 Guest

I would like to see the following 360 games be compatible to the Xbox one S.

Street fighter vs Tekken

Nba ballers chosen one

Nba street homecourt

Mortal kombat ultimate

And 1 street all

:)

Carterjr2, Jan 23, 2022
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Games

Hey there!

There is many older games that you can play on your Xbox One S. Click on the following link for more information on backwards compatible games. There is a huge list of Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games.

Backwards Compatible Games

For more information on Playing Backwards Compatible games go ahead and follow the link below.

Playing backwards-compatible games on your Xbox One

I hope this helps.
  3. biggymac376 Win User

Does xbox one s allow you to play xbox 360 games online multiplayer

As an owner of an xbox one s I do play xbox 360 games with backwards compatibility. The simplest way to explain how it does this is this: the xbox one essentially opens up the xbox 360 software to be able to play the games that are backwards compatible.
    This means that you can play with people that are playing on xbox 360 using an xbox one or one s. For a list of backwards compatible games click http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games
  4. ravary212 Win User

Backward Compatibility

Yes all the 360 games compatible with xbox one works with xbox one s
  5. WPAK Win User

moving games

Hi there,

you can Not move any 360 games from a xbox 360 to a Xbox One S.

The only option that works if that the 360 games are backwards compatible and you own the 360 games digitally or on disc, that will allow you to Download the 360 games on your Xbox One console.

See this link for the FAQ regarding Backwards compatibility:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/compatibility-with-xbox-360-faq
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gta san andreas download

That's because it's a 360 game that's backwards compatible with the Xbox One and Series S/X.
Thema:

1. More compatible Xbox 360 games on the Xbox one s - Similar Threads - More compatible 360

2. More Options for Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More Options for Backwards Compatibility: This probably comes as no surprise to most Xbox players, but it would be really nice if we got more backwards compatible games. Now, I understand many of the reasons we can't have certain games...
  3. more Backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    more Backwards compatible games: so, i understand backwards compatible games already finished redoing the old games and emulating them onto the xbox one, but i was wondering if microsoft is ever going back to dig more up, like...
  4. More Sonic Games in Backwards Compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    More Sonic Games in Backwards Compatibility: I think we need more Sonic games to become backwards compatible. Currently there are 13 Xbox 360 Sonic games and 0 Original Xbox Sonic games that are backwards compatible (not including Sega...
  5. Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?: Hi everyone, I'm curious if anyone has heard anything about Microsoft adding more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games. Are they ever going to add more? There are still a lot of older games I would...
  6. Add more List of Xbox 360 Games be added to the Backwards Compatibility List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add more List of Xbox 360 Games be added to the Backwards Compatibility List: Hello, I would like the following games to be added to the Backwards Compatibility List: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: Fall Of Max Payne, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil...
  7. Will Microsoft announce more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games at e3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft announce more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games at e3?: I've been hoping that Microsoft will bring back the backwards compatibility program. I am hoping at e3 they make an announcement about it. I think e3 would be the perfect time to announce it. I...
  8. Who else would like more games on the 360 to be backwards compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Who else would like more games on the 360 to be backwards compatible?: I have a few games I would like added to the list such as Bakugan Battle Brawlers as it was a childhood favourite. I would like to hear your ideas submitted by /u/TheBeastBond [link] [comments]
  9. Please make more 360/og xbox games backwards compatible for xbox series x/s and one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make more 360/og xbox games backwards compatible for xbox series x/s and one: What's the holdup. It's been way too long. Please continue making more backwards compatible games for xbox one and series x/s. The community would like you to do so....
  10. More Original Xbox & 360 games compatible for Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    More Original Xbox & 360 games compatible for Xbox Series X?: I know you guys havent added games for awhile, are you hoping to add on after the release of the Xbox Series X? Also could we see xbox 360 Indie games back on the xbox series X? Heres a list game...