More controller support

Discus and support More controller support in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Id like to be able to use my wee2t controller on the app and so far I have not found a way to use it, of course I can use my Xbox controller but I'd... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VanVonio, Dec 3, 2019.

1. /u/VanVonio
    /u/VanVonio Guest

More controller support

Id like to be able to use my wee2t controller on the app and so far I have not found a way to use it, of course I can use my Xbox controller but I'd prefer to use this controller as it makes my phone feel more like a switch

submitted by /u/VanVonio
    [link] [comments]

/u/VanVonio, Dec 3, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

controller support

Hi Alan,

As the question has been answered by a few people. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. TERMINATOR1g Win User

Controller Support?

I can't even get my 360 official controller working properly
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Controller Support?

I'm sorry that didn't work.

The files in the Windows Apps folders are encrypted, so you can't chage or add files to them.

The only option is an Xinput controller. This can be a Xbox One or 360 controller. Doesn't need to be official, a third party one should work fine.
  5. StevenSF3 Win User

controller support

Hey rockingalan

The controllers do have a 90 day warranty on them so if you bought one within the last 90 days if may be eligible for service or repair. You can sign in and check here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

Other than that I’m unaware of a way to fix the drift on the controller once it starts. I have also had to replace a couple of my own controllers because of the drift so I understand how you feel.
  6. DamionWeller Win User

Controller Support?

Hi

Your controller doesn't support Xinput, which is why it's not working in Windows 10 and XGP games.

Steam gets around this via emulation in it's own launcher software.

To get around this with Windows 10 games you could try an Xbox controller emulator like x360ce
    That's quite an idea but for x360ce to work it needs to be pasted into the same directory as the game exe and of course, it is locked with permission that supersedes the Admin and full control of the folder. I tried this initially but for giggles, I tried
    again. Still locked.
Thema:

More controller support

1. More controller support - Similar Threads - More controller support

2. Allow more controller range to play games from a farther range

in XboX Insiders
    Allow more controller range to play games from a farther range: When you stream from your xbox to another device you would need to be in range to be able to play because of the controller. you could connect a controller to your phone and use some way of...
  3. Broken elite series 1 controller even more broken after repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken elite series 1 controller even more broken after repair: Hello, in January 2020 I sent my then series 1 elite into repairs. Since it would have meant a couple of weeks without a controller I took the opportunity to get the elite series 2 and keep the...
  4. When Will Microsoft have more Elite series 2 Controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Will Microsoft have more Elite series 2 Controllers?: Does anyone know when Microsoft Will have more Elite Series 2 controllers? I ordered one last week and I was charged for it but no shipping/tracking number to date. I know they were out of stock...
  5. Controllers Unresponsive when more than one is connected.

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers Unresponsive when more than one is connected.: My console is/was on Skip Ahead Alpha. I've been experiencing a strange issue for the past few weeks. Both of my controllers function normally when only one is turned on an connected. However,...
  6. Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?: Each user has a different style of gameplay, Some are more aggressive and hard on their controllers. Others are not. General wear and tear is common for all electronics too. So it's hard to pin...
  7. Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this): I'd like to see a way to capture screenshots/clips while using a Controller. (If there is already a way to do this, I'd appreciate someone educating me.) I play a lot of game remotely (streaming...
  8. Can a xbox one bluetooth controller connect to more then one PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a xbox one bluetooth controller connect to more then one PC?: I'm wondering if a single controller can be paired with two pc's I know only one controller can pair via bluetooth per pc unless the usb dongle is used but I would like to use one controller...
  9. More Buttons on the Elite Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    More Buttons on the Elite Controller: Is there or can we start a group to try to get them to add P1, P2, P3. and P4 to the button mapping on the controller accessory. So when I play Sea of Thieves we can put Bucket, Shovel, Compass,...
  10. Mapping more than one wireless controller differently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mapping more than one wireless controller differently: Anyone know if it's possible to map 2 wireless controllers (Not Elite) differently on the same xbox one x? Or does it always map each controller the same? I am trying to swap the RT/LT buttons on...