More controller support

Discus and support More controller support in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Id like to be able to use my wee2t controller on the app and so far I have not found a way to use it, of course I can use my Xbox controller but I'd... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VanVonio, Dec 3, 2019.

1. /u/VanVonio
    /u/VanVonio Guest

More controller support

Id like to be able to use my wee2t controller on the app and so far I have not found a way to use it, of course I can use my Xbox controller but I'd prefer to use this controller as it makes my phone feel more like a switch

submitted by /u/VanVonio
    [link] [comments]

/u/VanVonio, Dec 3, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

controller support

Hi Alan,

As the question has been answered by a few people. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. StevenSF3 Win User

controller support

Hey rockingalan

The controllers do have a 90 day warranty on them so if you bought one within the last 90 days if may be eligible for service or repair. You can sign in and check here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

Other than that I’m unaware of a way to fix the drift on the controller once it starts. I have also had to replace a couple of my own controllers because of the drift so I understand how you feel.
  4. AridLizard Win User

controller support

if the controllers are out of warranty then there are video tutorials on youtube showing how to take apart and repair the stick drift (but they do require some skill in soldering and require special tools to take the controller apart)

have a look in your local area for a game/computer shop that does repairs as that is probably the best option if the warranty has expired
  5. maxen Win User

XB1 to PC switch

Note that not all Windows 10 Store games and apps will support the controller, especially games designed as "mobile" experiences, but for games that do support it (almost all Steam games will, and more recent Windows 10 games) then the controller will absolutely
    work.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox One

Hi there Ron,

Thanks for reaching out. In reference to your question, the controller settings would need to be available in-game to be able to enable it on the controller. If the option is not present in the game settings, more than likely its not supported. To be able
    to get more information on the developers game settings, I would suggest to reach out the developers forum support.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

More controller support

1. More controller support - Similar Threads - More controller support

2. Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?: Each user has a different style of gameplay, Some are more aggressive and hard on their controllers. Others are not. General wear and tear is common for all electronics too. So it's hard to pin...
  3. Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this): I'd like to see a way to capture screenshots/clips while using a Controller. (If there is already a way to do this, I'd appreciate someone educating me.) I play a lot of game remotely (streaming...
  4. Can a xbox one bluetooth controller connect to more then one PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a xbox one bluetooth controller connect to more then one PC?: I'm wondering if a single controller can be paired with two pc's I know only one controller can pair via bluetooth per pc unless the usb dongle is used but I would like to use one controller...
  5. More Buttons on the Elite Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    More Buttons on the Elite Controller: Is there or can we start a group to try to get them to add P1, P2, P3. and P4 to the button mapping on the controller accessory. So when I play Sea of Thieves we can put Bucket, Shovel, Compass,...
  6. Mapping more than one wireless controller differently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mapping more than one wireless controller differently: Anyone know if it's possible to map 2 wireless controllers (Not Elite) differently on the same xbox one x? Or does it always map each controller the same? I am trying to swap the RT/LT buttons on...
  7. The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.: I feel the title is self explanatory. However, if I could have it my way I would add more shades of the popular colors like blue and red. I mean you literally have one shade of red, I'm going to...
  8. The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.: I feel the title is self explanatory. However, if I could have it my way I would add more shades of the popular colors like blue and red. I mean you literally have one shade of red, I'm going to...
  9. why do the controllers not last more then a couple of months if your lucky!

in XBoX on Consoles
    why do the controllers not last more then a couple of months if your lucky!: I I currently have a shadow controller I just bought literally 2 months ago not even a full two months and it connects I play games I got full batteries I swap them out and my controller stays on...
  10. more xbox elite controllers coming for sale?

in XBoX on Consoles
    more xbox elite controllers coming for sale?: DO YOU THINK THERE WILL BE MORE XBOX ONE ELITE CONTROLLERS TO BE SOLD FROM RETAILERS AFTER THE CHRISTMAS BLOW OUT? RIGHT NOW I CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE (BESTBUY, WALMART, GAMESTOP) EVEN AMAZON...