more games on windows 11 store

Discus and support more games on windows 11 store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I like windows 11 a lot more then android but I love android games and windows 11 has weird games that look boring. in the future does anyone think... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kosbabfero, May 14, 2022.

1. Kosbabfero
    Kosbabfero Guest

I like windows 11 a lot more then android but I love android games and windows 11 has weird games that look boring. in the future does anyone think they will bring over games from android?

:)

Kosbabfero, May 14, 2022
  2. SolidusSnakes Win User

xbox app giving slow speed after 16gb of download.

Unfortunately it seems there's no option to download the game on ms store in Windows 11
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

ask

The store on windows is being revamped in Windows 11. It doesn’t have anything to do with consoles
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Are they ever going to have a game pass section on the PC app?

no point as in windows 11 the store directs you to the xbox app for games now, you have to use the xbox app to initiate game downloads (even bought games) and use gamepass games too.

all that and yet it is still the windows store that downloads the stuff in the background.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why Windows Xbox app sucks?

It’s just a front end for the windows store.

Windows 11 allegedly fixes many of these problems and will be a free update
  6. StevenWay1 Win User

games

I'm aware I purchase via the mircosoft store, question is can it be played as a stand alone game on windows 11. Thanks.
Thema:

1. more games on windows 11 store - Similar Threads - more games windows

2. Xbox should collaborate with developers to create more historical games, set in past events...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should collaborate with developers to create more historical games, set in past events...: I want games that aren’t Assassin’s Creed, set in places like Ancient Rome, the Sumerian Empire, Ancient China, etc. submitted by /u/Cotton_20 [link] [comments]
  3. Is there a way to record more than 30 seconds with the Xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to record more than 30 seconds with the Xbox game bar?: I know there used to be an option in settings to put it up to 10 minutes but I can't find it, is it no longer possible to record more than 30 seconds? 647704e4-968c-49fc-921c-8ab16e7b3854
  4. lastest update i lost more of my games i owned

in XboX Insiders
    lastest update i lost more of my games i owned: lastest update i lost more of my games i owned submitted by /u/Feared_Havok [link] [comments]
  5. More mmorg games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More mmorg games: When are there going to be more mmorg games.. I love them and wish xbox had more.. 9ec43a71-7598-478a-baa0-65cc7ac58a2c
  6. More ADA options for cloud gaming and mobile devices!

in XboX Insiders
    More ADA options for cloud gaming and mobile devices!: You can make all of the battlefields into one game? This is because the first screen has a way to go between the games. Also, can you make more touch screen controls on the cloud games? Plus, the...
  7. Xbox Games Pass filters in Windows 10 Store need to be more robust

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass filters in Windows 10 Store need to be more robust: Really need to clean up the filtering/search options in Windows 10 Store for Xbox Game Pass Games. While the filter exists, it is poorly done and no selection for "show all" game pass games. Also,...
  8. There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again (Game DVR Problem) Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is nothing to record. Play some more and try again (Game DVR Problem) Windows 10: I recently changed some things, settings and services (Please note all Xbox services are still on) on my PC before which I had successfully recorded some clips of Minecraft using the Game DVR on...
  9. GTAIV: Cannot start game, does not recognize windows live account any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTAIV: Cannot start game, does not recognize windows live account any more: I have GTAIV on steam on my PC. I used to play it a lot, but haven't for a few months now. Suddenly I can't start the game anymore. In order t play the game I have to log in with my Windows Live...
  10. More Information Playing Games for Windows Please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More Information Playing Games for Windows Please: After looking up all I could for the Gold Membership I tried out a month's free subscription. Not reading anywhere that a console is needed for the xbox games which stated could be played on...