More Information Playing Games for Windows Please

Discus and support More Information Playing Games for Windows Please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After looking up all I could for the Gold Membership I tried out a month's free subscription. Not reading anywhere that a console is needed for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FastPony1144, Dec 16, 2015.

1. FastPony1144
    FastPony1144 Guest

After looking up all I could for the Gold Membership I tried out a month's free subscription. Not reading anywhere that a console is needed for the xbox games which stated could be played on Windows. I am glad for trying before buying. I don't have a
    console, didn't realize I needed one. Since lack of information.

If there could be a clearer description on the membership page for people that are more into gaming on windows since some can't afford a console, that would be helpful.

It states to play on windows with the app. Nothing else. A little disappointed, but I learned.

:)

FastPony1144, Dec 16, 2015
  2. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Server Blocked/Nat is blocked fiasco

Hello Ko3mos!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I understand you're having trouble playing Forza Horizon 4 on your Windows 10 PC is that correct? Could you provide us with more information regarding the issue? Are you receiving any error messages/codes
    when trying to launch the game? Is your Windows 10 systems up to date? Please provide us with a bit more information to be able to determine how to best assist you?

XBF George L, Dec 16, 2015
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Game doesn't open without internet on Windows 10

Hey Lucasbrsix! To clarify, have you launched the game after setting your laptop as an offline device? For more information on playing offline check out the

offline support
    page. Let us know!

Mister Cizl, Dec 16, 2015
  4. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest

Hi Fast, We appreciate the feedback.

Thanks,

Best

Bestlano, Dec 16, 2015
  5. Bestlano Win User

Hi Fast, We appreciate the feedback.

Thanks,

Best
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

EA play error on Gamepass PC

7. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10

8. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox game invites

Hello MattAustin1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with invites for games obtained through the Xbox app. To send invites and join parties try using the Xbox Game Bar by pressing the Windows Button + G. For more information, please visit
    this article:
    Get to know Xbox Game Bar - Windows 10

I hope this information helps.
  9. ArminatorX Win User

games for windows marketplace

The Games for Windows Marketplace was discontinued several years ago, so purchasing of new games shouldn't be possible.

Older games that required the Games for Windows Marketplace (like for example GTA IV) should have been patched to work without it.
    This information is inaccurate.

Can you provide more accurate information, please?
Thema:

1. More Information Playing Games for Windows Please - Similar Threads - More Information Playing

2. Ban for no reason no info is impossible to find more information

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban for no reason no info is impossible to find more information: Hello it has now been more than 2 weeks that I suffer "a repressive measure" on my xbox one account everywhere on xbox support have told me that it is not here to ask the question I hope that it...
  3. More than Minecraft? Please give information on how to do others

in XboX Insiders
    More than Minecraft? Please give information on how to do others: For the beta program for games the only game that shows up is Minecraft and I want to explore other game betas, also if it was possible I was wondering if I could go on 1.17 instead of 1.16 for...
  4. on the bottom the big light was yellow say that it need more information but i check everything

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    on the bottom the big light was yellow say that it need more information but i check everything: i check my email i have and i got my phone number down but it still needs more imformation don't know what to do 0054df0b-4499-4289-98fe-3ffdc6663795
  5. Need more information

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need more information: Hi! I'm a new preview member, I would like to request access to the private forums because I need to make an inquiry. b43f250a-822d-4d98-a500-d77a1176e8f8
  6. Xbox Fitness update -- Check here for more information!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness update -- Check here for more information!: Hey everyone! As of June 27th, 2016 Xbox Fitness has been discontinued and will no longer be available for purchase from the Store. If you previously purchased Xbox Fitness content, you will...
  7. Kinect Nat Geo TV update -- Check here for more information!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Nat Geo TV update -- Check here for more information!: Hey everyone! I am sorry to inform you that effective October 12th, 2015 Kinect Nat Geo TV will no longer be available in the Xbox 360 Store. As Microsoft Studios is always evaluating its...
  8. console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information.: my console has a temporary enforcement on it and want to request more information. (Please help) e34b81fd-cddd-424e-854e-c2e8bf41eaea
  9. Case review "Need More Information"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Case review "Need More Information": Hello I have submitted a case review and as opposed to saying "Decision Upheld" is said "Need More Information" does this mean there's an actual chance of my ban being uplifted it just never seems...
  10. Looking for more information on a recent enforcement action and cant find where to contact the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for more information on a recent enforcement action and cant find where to contact the ...: Hi there, I am the main admin of a very active club (Club UFC) and have been receiving very strange enforcement actions on some of my clips which are not even listed for me so that I know what...