More infos on the bugged audio + a question

Discus and support More infos on the bugged audio + a question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After playing a lot of time with those bugs and restarting my console aprox. 10 times per day i discovered the bugs arent in audio but more in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sqatchy, Jun 23, 2019.

1. /u/sqatchy
    /u/sqatchy Guest

After playing a lot of time with those bugs and restarting my console aprox. 10 times per day i discovered the bugs arent in audio but more in the console to controller communication because sometime when the audio cuts every 0.5 sec the controller inputs too, so when you are in a ranked game you cant do anything and thats boring and raging...

i now would know please if anyone have any thought on when there gonna be a patch for this, because if there isn't one recently i think i will leave the insider program and rejoin when we will have a patch More infos on the bugged audio + a question :(

submitted by /u/sqatchy
    [link] [comments]

/u/sqatchy, Jun 23, 2019
  2. VulcanVFX Win User

Game DVR

Perhaps it's more of a game developer issue, side note if you play the clips on your phone from smartglass you may not get audio most of the time, it's a current smartglass bug.
  3. One Thumb Juan Win User

my xbox 360 reboots itself whenever i change channel, how can i stop this?

The audio adapter cable is designed to SOLVE the problem you are having. That being said there are defective dongles on the market that detect as video devices instead of audio dongles. Do a quick google search if you are interested in more info.
  4. Boat Cancer Win User

When will 5.1 via Optical Audio be available for Xbox One?

I have a related question that hopefully someone can fill me in on. I'm looking to buy my Xbox One this weekend, but my Receiver does not have HDMI inputs, just digital audio. I have a projector with HDMI, but obviously no audio through the projector,
    so I'll have to take advantage of the digital audio until I shell out the money for a new receiver. I was on the site and there is conflicting info about the digital audio.

My question is: Do you need a TOSLink Optical audio cable? Or do you need an S/PDIF digital coax audio cable? The instructions to hookup mention both and I don't want to be sitting in my basement on Friday night with the wrong crap.
  5. FalconGurl8490 Win User

Security Proofs = what a stupid info grab

Stupid proofs is an info grab, It forced me to confirm 2 emails and a phone number to my account and it STILL bugs you to add MORE, Microsoft should just dump this whole Proof B/S crap and go back to regular security, password and security questions, like
    normal sites and services not info grab like NSA, only thing to stop a hacker is Microsofts server security and ur own password, proofs is pure crap
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

NO SOUND

Greetings, CADILLAC! Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. We'll get this sorted out. You might want to check this page about improving audio quality of your console:

support.xbox.com/.../improve-audio-quality
    . In addition, I would encourage you to update your console's software by following these steps:

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info
    . Give it a shot and let me know how it goes! Thanks a bunch. :)
Thema:

1. More infos on the bugged audio + a question - Similar Threads - More infos bugged

2. Need More Info About Xbox Play Anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Need More Info About Xbox Play Anywhere: I learned about Xbox play anywhere when I watched gears of war 4 gameplay on e3, I think. I'm planning on getting the game, but had 2 questions about the Xbox play anywhere feature overall. I...
  3. THERE NOT ONE THING WRONG WITH MY ACCOUNT INFO AND IF IT IS GIVE MORE DETAIL??

in XBoX Rewards
    THERE NOT ONE THING WRONG WITH MY ACCOUNT INFO AND IF IT IS GIVE MORE DETAIL??: where is my rewards I do not want to waste any more of my time asking why I not getting my reward point!!! 58bb34cf-c7a8-45e5-8f3b-5f037d29e335
  4. Can't complete this process. Please try again. For more info, visit www.xbox.com/support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't complete this process. Please try again. For more info, visit www.xbox.com/support.: hello, it's been like 2-3 month im receiving this message while i try to Private message my friends: Can't complete this process. Please try again. For more info, visit www.xbox.com/support....
  5. Running into issues with your Xbox One controller? Check here for more info!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Running into issues with your Xbox One controller? Check here for more info!: If you're encountering issues with an Xbox One controller, we've got you covered! Below you find a list helpful steps to get your controller back into action. My controller won't power on If...
  6. Need more info as to why my account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more info as to why my account was suspended: Please could you contact me as i would like to find out why my sons account has been suspended. so that i can chat to him about it. Thx 2cad9e02-2fce-40c0-8000-377476da6784
  7. Want more info on the Xbox Game Pass? Read me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want more info on the Xbox Game Pass? Read me!: The Basics Q: What is the Xbox Game Pass? A: The Game Pass is a monthly game subscription service that will allow users unlimited access to play over 100 titles each month and you can find more...
  8. [Mod Removed - See post for more info] -- Modder using DDOS and Ping of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed - See post for more info] -- Modder using DDOS and Ping of Death: Gamer [Mod Removed - Do not name and shame users. See Forum Guidelines.] is using DDOS software as well as the Ping Of **** disrupt, Destroy other gamers consoles and Internet Modems. I called...
  9. E3 2017 for more Xbox Scorpio info, is too far away!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    E3 2017 for more Xbox Scorpio info, is too far away!!: Does anyone get this feeling? I'm NZ, and so we don't really celebrate this E3 thingy that much. All I know is it's an American or UK event that happens. Microsoft is likely to reveal more about...
  10. Microsoft delayed email to give more info to collect bing rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft delayed email to give more info to collect bing rewards: I am trying to supply more info to collect bing rewards and the email i sent said it was delayed! I am curious of how to fix this issue rto supply you with the info requested!!...