More Problems with Microsoft Mahjong with Daily Challenges

Discus and support More Problems with Microsoft Mahjong with Daily Challenges in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi again, I still am unable to use the Microsoft Mahjong game (won't download new daily challenges), but I keep trying to fix the problem. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MusicGirl, Oct 12, 2021.

1. MusicGirl
    MusicGirl New Member

Hi again,
    I still am unable to use the Microsoft Mahjong game (won't download new daily challenges), but I keep trying to fix the problem. I uninstalled it again, and now I can't reinstall it. It tells me that I already own the game so it won't download the game (even if it still has the same problems!) I have restarted my computer a number of times, but still can't reinstall.
    Can anyone help me? Thank you.

MusicGirl, Oct 12, 2021
  2. kawkai
    kawkai New Member
    hey again. i like to play mahjong too

3. TexasMedic Win User

Daily Challenges not downloading

Update to this thread. Now, I'm also unable to access Daily Challenges in Microsoft Mahjong. The error message was:

There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 016000
  4. WonkierCoot378 Win User

sign in problem

I have not been able to sign in to do the daily challenges in Microsoft Mahjong or Taptiles. Does anyone know what the problem is?
  5. IlonaKresse Win User

Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any info would be appreciated.
    Info not covered in FAQ.
  6. IlonaKresse Win User

Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any info would be appreciated.
    Info not covered in FAQ.
  7. Yoowee2 Win User

Microsoft solitaire access problems

Me too. Tried helpline - no use. No problem with the Mahjong and Minesweeper daily challenges.
Thema:

1. More Problems with Microsoft Mahjong with Daily Challenges - Similar Threads - More Problems Microsoft

2. News events & more app problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    News events & more app problem: By accident I removed News events & more from my xbox one It says " This content has gone away :( " How can I get this back ??? or can I like is it possible to be able to get this back ?...
  3. So On TABS Beta there is this problem it does it after 2 or more times Of playing I was...

in XboX Insiders
    So On TABS Beta there is this problem it does it after 2 or more times Of playing I was...: I really think this bug needs to be fixed submitted by /u/mr_r3ddit123 [link] [comments]
  4. XBOX APP - More problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX APP - More problems: Okay, this app on Windows 10 has gotten to the point where Microsoft should be ASHAMED of how bad it is. I literally cannot even play with my friends anymore because of this. Firstly, the app just...
  5. This is less than an addition but more of a problem with bo2 and waw

in XboX Insiders
    This is less than an addition but more of a problem with bo2 and waw: Whenever I tried to play cod bo2 and waw on game streaming a error would pop up saying i can't play this on game streaming. Is there anything I can do? submitted by /u/mr-sanchy [link] [comments]
  6. Anyone having this problem? When I using my xbox one x it take 30 seconds or more to load...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this problem? When I using my xbox one x it take 30 seconds or more to load...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  7. Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more: I have started to notice an issue with the OneGuide app not being able to to no longer access the live tv I was able to use the OneGuide app and able to watch live tv useing the OneGuide app up...
  8. So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :

in XBoX on Windows
    So many problems !! Here is one more (XBOX GAME PASS PC) :: Okay, after resolving a lot of problems with the Xbox app and windows store, I reinstalled windows 10. After that I installed the Xbox app and surprise, I can't choose the drive I install my...
  9. More problems with Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More problems with Microsoft bingo: "Three times today I have lost my bingo. Interestingly enough, first one was five bingo's, second was three and third time was six. All three were lost and all the power balls and bingo's. I am a...
  10. More Microsoft Jigsaw Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More Microsoft Jigsaw Problems: Have the problem with missing gold purchased puzzle sets and did what the posts under other topics suggested. This resulted that the default puzzle sets were reset back to "zero" and our puzzles...