More Sports apps coming to the Xbox One

Discus and support More Sports apps coming to the Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In addition to the NFL, you can now add the NBA and NHL into the mix. Awesome! Link 88f0002f-980e-45e2-a940-3769227d723b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jan 23, 2014.

1. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

In addition to the NFL, you can now add the NBA and NHL into the mix.

Awesome!

Link

:)

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jan 23, 2014
  2. PREEMO HEAD
    PREEMO HEAD Guest
  3. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Why am I forced to pay for a service to use a service I am paying for?

So is no one going to point out that in June you won't need a gold account to access those service?

Delivering More Choices for Fans - Xbox Wire

Dirty Loco, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

The feature i like the most

I am sure more sports apps will come if MS can swing a good deal and there is a demand for it
  5. PREEMO HEAD Win User
  6. Ragnarok5000 Win User

360 > One

There's barely anymore games coming out for the Xbox 360 besides sports games and inferior ports of PS4/Xbox One games, that's why the Xbox 360 and PS3 will be discontinued possibly either next year or 2017, we Xbox One and PS4 gamers demand more graphic
    power!
  7. Powerz-0AB160A3-14EA Win User

Sports Picks App will they be adding any more sports soon

I hope so. I would love to pick NFL playoff games and the Super Bowl. Just NBA, UFC and College football aren't going to cut it. I agree that it needs March Madness, MLB, NHL, NFL, etc.
  8. Datcha-EEA6430B-E450 Win User

Sports Picks App will they be adding any more sports soon

I'd like to know this too. The NHL Gamecenter app "states" as its loading info to "go to sports picks app to make predictions" yet nothing's been added so far....

Nice idea but a bit stagnated effort....
Thema:

1. More Sports apps coming to the Xbox One - Similar Threads - More Sports apps

2. Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes

in XboX Insiders
    Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes: Specifically, bring Aero Glass, the Windows XP theme, and the Classic theme to the Xbox One, and add the ability to purchase themes in the Store. submitted by /u/RealPortalastical64 [link]...
  3. Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes

in XboX Insiders
    Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes: Specifically, bring Aero Glass, the Windows XP theme, and the Classic theme to the Xbox One, and add the ability to purchase themes in the Store. submitted by /u/RealPortalastical64 [link]...
  4. Accessibility issue 1 that more than 10% of the public will care about: Genesis style...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility issue 1 that more than 10% of the public will care about: Genesis style...: There are twin problems working together. but there are 2 soultions, and only one of them has to happen, and Micorsoft is in contorl of one of them, and Sega is in control of the other. Ideally...
  5. Get More Robux 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get More Robux 2019: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! RX GENERATOR KW: Robux Generator 2019 Roblox Hack Game 2019 Roblox Cheats For Robux 2019 Robux Hack Download 2019 AUGUST Easy Way To...
  6. Get More Robux 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get More Robux 2019: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! ROBLOX HACK 2019 KW: Roblox Creator 2019 Roblox Robux Hack No Verification 2019 AUGUST How To Get Free Robux On Roblox 2019 AUGUST...
  7. Get More Robux 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get More Robux 2019: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! RX GENERATOR KW: Robux Hack Website 2019 Robux Hack Download 2019 AUGUST Robux Resources Generator 2019 AUGUST Roblox Hack Free 2019...
  8. Get More Robux 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get More Robux 2019: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! ROBLOX HACK 2019 KW: Robux Generator 2019 Roblox Online Hack 2019 Robux Code Generator 2019 AUGUST Roblox Robux Code Generator 2019...
  9. Get More Robux 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get More Robux 2019: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! ROBLOX HACK 2019 KW: Hack Robux Roblox 2019 Robux Free 2019 Free Robux Survey 2019 AUGUST Roblox Account Hacker 2019 AUGUST How To...
  10. Why isn't their more Sport games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't their more Sport games: why isn't there more Sport Games, Golf Football etc 9e5d6c17-d1da-4db2-b9a0-6ab64b2cd180