More Sports apps coming to the Xbox One

Discus and support More Sports apps coming to the Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In addition to the NFL, you can now add the NBA and NHL into the mix. Awesome! Link 88f0002f-980e-45e2-a940-3769227d723b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jan 23, 2014.

1. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

In addition to the NFL, you can now add the NBA and NHL into the mix.

Awesome!

Link

:)

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jan 23, 2014
  2. PREEMO HEAD
    PREEMO HEAD Guest
  3. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Why am I forced to pay for a service to use a service I am paying for?

So is no one going to point out that in June you won't need a gold account to access those service?

Delivering More Choices for Fans - Xbox Wire

Dirty Loco, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

The feature i like the most

I am sure more sports apps will come if MS can swing a good deal and there is a demand for it
  5. PREEMO HEAD Win User
  6. Ragnarok5000 Win User

360 > One

There's barely anymore games coming out for the Xbox 360 besides sports games and inferior ports of PS4/Xbox One games, that's why the Xbox 360 and PS3 will be discontinued possibly either next year or 2017, we Xbox One and PS4 gamers demand more graphic
    power!
  7. Powerz-0AB160A3-14EA Win User

Sports Picks App will they be adding any more sports soon

I hope so. I would love to pick NFL playoff games and the Super Bowl. Just NBA, UFC and College football aren't going to cut it. I agree that it needs March Madness, MLB, NHL, NFL, etc.
  8. Datcha-EEA6430B-E450 Win User

Sports Picks App will they be adding any more sports soon

I'd like to know this too. The NHL Gamecenter app "states" as its loading info to "go to sports picks app to make predictions" yet nothing's been added so far....

Nice idea but a bit stagnated effort....
Thema:

1. More Sports apps coming to the Xbox One - Similar Threads - More Sports apps

2. New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More

in XboX Insiders
    New Games on Project xCloud - Destiny 2, Halo MCC, and More: Hi All, Earlier this week we added a bunch of new games to Project xCloud (Preview). This list includes Destiny 2, Halo MCC, Superhot, Civ VI, Forza Motorsport 7, and a few others. Enjoy and...
  3. Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/SKylanders22 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today: Thanks for the information i hope it come for ios too. 001fd0df-2fed-4bc2-a6b9-2aaddd30db06
  5. Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?: Hello everyone, I've been an ambassador since season 14 and I've been replying to a lot of forums trying to help people who are having issues. It would be great that when someone is typing a post...
  6. The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...

in XboX Insiders
    The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...: The Games and App page of the Xbox Preview has been changed. Originally there was an easy to switch to section to see what games you owned that you hadnt installed,along with apps as well. Below...
  7. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  9. Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!: Hey guys, just wanted to throw out an idea out there. Whenever you are simultaneously running Spotify and a video game at the same time there is a music bar on the apps that lets you adjust how...
  10. Why isn't their more Sport games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't their more Sport games: why isn't there more Sport Games, Golf Football etc 9e5d6c17-d1da-4db2-b9a0-6ab64b2cd180