More streaming devices

Discus and support More streaming devices in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Did anybody else read the other streaming devices on game streaming survey 3? Can you imagine streaming your Xbox one to your Tesla, ps4 and 360! How... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatNcrRanger, Nov 1, 2019.

1. More streaming devices

Did anybody else read the other streaming devices on game streaming survey 3? Can you imagine streaming your Xbox one to your Tesla, ps4 and 360! How cool is that!

submitted by /u/ThatNcrRanger
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThatNcrRanger, Nov 1, 2019
  2. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Gutted Twitch wont be coming for good few months (latest news)

My guess is that they had to work on it more so people wouldn't try to stream TV or anything. If it truly upsets you that much, go buy a streaming device.
  3. The Wee Bear Win User

New August Preview Update 1409 ? where is it...?

It currently just plays media from USB devices. More streaming support will be added as the updates progress.
  4. Dadwhite Win User

Thinking of starting a streaming channel questions

If your talking about the Mixer Stream with the new webcam support , no you will not see it on your consoles output. My best understanding the pro streamers go to a PC to stream for more control and other advanced features with a 3rd party streaming device.
  5. Rav3n Faust Win User

Add cross platform games

There is a Streaming platform in the works where you can play Xbox games on your mobile device. You can learn more here:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming
  6. Il Buster lI Win User

Child account allowed to broadcast

Hi there,

Follow these steps - settings - Devices & streaming - device connections - (xbox app) allow connections from any device - (this xbox) - allow play to streamings & allow gaming streaming to other devices
Thema:

More streaming devices

1. More streaming devices - Similar Threads - More streaming devices

2. Xbox game streaming. How to set up this to work? On my Phone i only get this "learn more"...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming. How to set up this to work? On my Phone i only get this "learn more"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/leonkoo [link] [comments]
  3. I want to start live streaming more and want a microphone but don’t know if I can use...

in XboX Insiders
    I want to start live streaming more and want a microphone but don’t know if I can use...: So I’ve been wanting to get a microphone for live streaming and I don’t know how to use it and headphones at the same time. If I put splitters in my controller will it work? submitted by...
  4. Console streaming app stuck on learn more.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming app stuck on learn more.: Hello I'm in the omega ring, level 4 in the insiders app, console has passed all streaming tests and I am able to stream xcloud games but in the app the console streaming page is stuck on learn...
  5. More games in the Xbox X cloud streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    More games in the Xbox X cloud streaming app: X cloud has been amazing I've played hours of forza on my phone and I can't believe how good it runs,but I think they should add more games like the witcher 3,fifa 20 or 19 since they added madden...
  6. Finally got streaming working! I am excited to see more improvements, but great idea! If...

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got streaming working! I am excited to see more improvements, but great idea! If...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CYKABlyetGrande [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today: Thanks for the information i hope it come for ios too. 001fd0df-2fed-4bc2-a6b9-2aaddd30db06
  8. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...: I'm honestly at my wit's end with this. I downloaded the Insider App on Xbox One, automatically became part of the Insider thing, had qualified for xCloud preview, logged into Streaming Preview...
  10. I can't do console streaming because it brings me to learn more page how do I fix that...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't do console streaming because it brings me to learn more page how do I fix that...: Help I'm always at learn more for Xbox streaming I already have everything I require the new Xbox One controller The Insider ring and everything I need but it always brings me to learn more that's...