More than 1 XBox One in same house`

Discus and support More than 1 XBox One in same house` in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One and an Xbox One S, both in the same house. I am disappointed that I can only share games I have purchased on my "Home" console with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DTG00, Jun 10, 2018.

1. DTG00
    DTG00 Guest

I have an Xbox One and an Xbox One S, both in the same house. I am disappointed that I can only share games I have purchased on my "Home" console with the rest of my family. Why can't this work like MS Office, which can be loaded on to up to 5 computers?
    Just have up to 5 consoles listed under my Home account. I don't feel this is an unreasonable request, I just don't know why they won't consider implementing it.

:)

DTG00, Jun 10, 2018
  2. WitchAstraea
    WitchAstraea Guest
    Got "perma banned" from Halo Wapoint lol

No I'm not, I do live in a house with more than one xbox user but I only have 1 account.

WitchAstraea, Jun 10, 2018
  3. XENMIC
    XENMIC Guest
    1 Acct / 2 consoles

The easiest way to do it is create another account as you can't have the same account active at the same time on more than one console.

If there is more than 2 consoles in the house then I'd create a family account as you get 4 accoutns for the price of 2, otherwise I'd just create another account and have one for yourself on one console and one for the kid or kids on the other but sometimes
    even with more than 1 child in the house can warrant to have a family account so that each child can have access to their own account.

XENMIC, Jun 10, 2018
  4. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest

Because Bethesda, E.A., Activision, etc., probably doesn't like the idea of of losing money by Microsoft giving away their games? Don't recall Microsoft having the option to install Office on up to five computers with a single license
    at $69.99; only the $99.99 option (Yearly fee.). Perhaps you should write every publisher and give them the idea that you'll pay more for extra licensing options?

J.R.G., Jun 11, 2018
  5. J.R.G. Win User

Because Bethesda, E.A., Activision, etc., probably doesn't like the idea of of losing money by Microsoft giving away their games? Don't recall Microsoft having the option to install Office on up to five computers with a single license
    at $69.99; only the $99.99 option (Yearly fee.). Perhaps you should write every publisher and give them the idea that you'll pay more for extra licensing options?
  6. WitchAstraea Win User

Got "perma banned" from Halo Wapoint lol

No I'm not, I do live in a house with more than one xbox user but I only have 1 account.
  7. XENMIC Win User

1 Acct / 2 consoles

The easiest way to do it is create another account as you can't have the same account active at the same time on more than one console.

If there is more than 2 consoles in the house then I'd create a family account as you get 4 accoutns for the price of 2, otherwise I'd just create another account and have one for yourself on one console and one for the kid or kids on the other but sometimes
    even with more than 1 child in the house can warrant to have a family account so that each child can have access to their own account.
  8. PlayerXXX Win User

Titanfall - Disc or Download?

Disc just because eventually I'll have more than 1 XBone in the house (one for me and the kids).
  9. BootyBox Win User

Family Plan?

1 account for everyone on Xbox One. And you can use the same account on a 360 the same account the same time. If you had more than 1 360 before nothing has changed for the worst you already had more than 1 account.
Thema:

1. More than 1 XBox One in same house` - Similar Threads - More same house`

2. Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...: I'm honestly at my wit's end with this. I downloaded the Insider App on Xbox One, automatically became part of the Insider thing, had qualified for xCloud preview, logged into Streaming Preview...
  3. Using the same email address on more than one device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using the same email address on more than one device: My sons Xbox 1 was set up by his dad, using his dads email address and microsoft account. His dad keeps changing the password for his microsoft account and wont tell my son what it is. We are...
  4. More of the same, I suppose.

in XBoX Rewards
    More of the same, I suppose.: I'm in the same boat as the recent posts here; my account says I've been a member since "???", I'll be set up as a new member in about 2 days, and my lifetime credits show as none. It's obviously...
  5. Repeatedly Receiving The Same Promotional Email (There’s more to life than mowing down ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Repeatedly Receiving The Same Promotional Email (There’s more to life than mowing down ...: I have contacted Xbox Support in regards to this, and they were unable to help me. I was directed by Xbox Support to make a post here in hopes that the Promotions Team will be able to rectify the...
  6. Husband's account is earning WAY more tokens than mine for the same challenges!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Husband's account is earning WAY more tokens than mine for the same challenges!: My husband and I are both playing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. We've completed the exact same challenges and yet his account has 23,100 coins and mine only has 17250!...
  7. Sorry for more of the same post but, I haven't gotten my Halo Wars: Definitive Edition yet.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry for more of the same post but, I haven't gotten my Halo Wars: Definitive Edition yet.: I bought Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition on February 17th and still haven't gotten the message for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. fef568d0-3f43-45e4-98fd-2d74bf5b60cd
  8. Networking with 3 or more xboxes on the same modem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Networking with 3 or more xboxes on the same modem: I am helping someone out with an issue on using multiple xboxes on the same IP and modem, we solved and are working with 2 units on the same network with no issues. The real issue arises once you...
  9. SAME HERE I CAN'T PLAY THE XBOX MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE ANY MORE I AM AN OLD LADY.

in XBoX on Consoles
    SAME HERE I CAN'T PLAY THE XBOX MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE ANY MORE I AM AN OLD LADY.: LOOK WHEN I AM AT OUR OTHER HOME BEHIND ATT ROUTER I HAVE NO PROBLEM SIGNING IN. I BRING MY COMPUTER TO THE **** LAKE HOME WITH ME AND I GET THIS CODE 1170000 AS I SEE EVERYONE IS GETTING. IT IS A...
  10. Receiving the same notification more than once.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving the same notification more than once.: Every time I boot up my Xbox, I receive the same notification saying someone liked my comment. I made the comment almost a week ago, yet the notification saying the person liked it is still...