More than half of the time Xbox streaming on my phone won't work. It's just a black screen.

Discus and support More than half of the time Xbox streaming on my phone won't work. It's just a black screen. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would say 85 percent of the time it doesn't work so i have to tell Google to restart my Xbox and restart my phone until it works. I would really like... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Iamnotwyattearp, Nov 28, 2019.

1. More than half of the time Xbox streaming on my phone won't work. It's just a black screen.

I would say 85 percent of the time it doesn't work so i have to tell Google to restart my Xbox and restart my phone until it works. I would really like to know what's causing or see it get patched. Btw i love that you can use Google assistant to control your Xbox instead of cortana pulling herself up at random, really nice touch I appreciate that

submitted by /u/Iamnotwyattearp
    [link] [comments]

/u/Iamnotwyattearp, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

More than half of the time Xbox streaming on my phone won't work. It's just a black screen.

1. More than half of the time Xbox streaming on my phone won't work. It's just a black screen. - Similar Threads - More half streaming

2. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today: Thanks for the information i hope it come for ios too. 001fd0df-2fed-4bc2-a6b9-2aaddd30db06
  3. Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?: Hello everyone, I've been an ambassador since season 14 and I've been replying to a lot of forums trying to help people who are having issues. It would be great that when someone is typing a post...
  4. The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...

in XboX Insiders
    The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...: The Games and App page of the Xbox Preview has been changed. Originally there was an easy to switch to section to see what games you owned that you hadnt installed,along with apps as well. Below...
  5. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  7. Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help.: Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help. Is that the ONLY reply i can get in an hour? One that doesn't even come close to working, due to me NOT BEING ABLE TO CONNECT TO...
  8. I get half a Mbps on Xbox one while hardwired. The rest of my devices still get 10 or more

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get half a Mbps on Xbox one while hardwired. The rest of my devices still get 10 or more: So I have my Xbox One hardwired. The rest of my devices are either hardwired or Wi-Fi all of them are getting 10 Mbps or more. But no matter what I do I'm still only getting half a Meg from my...
  9. I get half a Mbps on Xbox one while hardwired. The rest of my devices still get 10 or more

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get half a Mbps on Xbox one while hardwired. The rest of my devices still get 10 or more: So I have my Xbox One hardwired. The rest of my devices are either hardwired or Wi-Fi all of them are getting 10 Mbps or more. But no matter what I do I'm still only getting half a Meg from my...
  10. Late Emails, Missing Funds, Missed half a contest and more.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Late Emails, Missing Funds, Missed half a contest and more.....: When life is going well, I usually enjoy the ride, but when things are not working and then I keep getting slapped in the face, I get mad (lets say like the hulk mad). A lot of you already know...