more than one console in my home

Discus and support more than one console in my home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 2 xbox consoles in my home. If I want to play a game with someone in my home do I have to open a new account with Xbox live on the other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tibby egger, Oct 28, 2019.

1. tibby egger
    tibby egger Guest

I have 2 xbox consoles in my home. If I want to play a game with someone in my home do I have to open a new account with Xbox live on the other console? Thanks... (MyNamesTibby)

:)

tibby egger, Oct 28, 2019
  2. skylaar Win User

The Xbox that you do not use as often, set that one up as your Home Xbox.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

Then Xbox that you do use often, do not setup as a Home Xbox. Use it as you normally would and log in with your Gamertag to play. Now, if you have a friend over and want to play together then they can log in to the Home Xbox and use games from your library
    and will even have Gold access while they are logged into that Xbox. If they don't have a Live account then they will need to create one (or you can create a second live account for people to use).

Basically games comes with two licenses, one attaches to your Gamertag and the other attaches to whatever you have set for your Home Xbox for that Gamertag. So I have an Xbox upstairs for the kids (Set as the Home xbox for my Gamertag) and I have one in
    the office for me (No home set, I login to it). I login to the one upstairs and purchase/download/install games then logout. Now my kids can login and use that Xbox to play games from my library. They can even play same games online with me if they use
    the Upstairs Home Xbox and I use the Xbox in my office.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Yes and you have to share the game through the xbox home feature.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Home console with more than one person

Your brother will have to pay for his own games and gold unfortunately
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Home console with more than one person

No. Its true you can only have ONE home console. Not sure who told you that support could let you have more than one but thats definitely false.
  6. Garys Xbox Win User

more than one xbox at home

Sperate gamertags. You can't have two Vodkavic's on at the same time.
Thema:

1. more than one console in my home - Similar Threads - more console home

2. Project Scarlett is more than one console its a duo a true beast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scarlett is more than one console its a duo a true beast: Looks very good cant wait to get it 4df854c8-6eba-4720-adb3-78f3b860f5a0
  3. Why do I seem to loose more and more of my consoles freedoms with every update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I seem to loose more and more of my consoles freedoms with every update?: In the grand scheme of things we are all just dollars of reported income to a big company. As they are slowly pushing us into this forced digital download gaming I have noticed a few things that...
  4. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: The Outer Worlds, Afterparty, Subnautica, and More

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console: The Outer Worlds, Afterparty, Subnautica, and More: some great games are coming out this weekend for game pass. looking forward to afterparty dcf50d47-3034-4931-b72e-7bb5d826fbda
  5. I report a problem via console every single new build, but nothing change more than year...

in XboX Insiders
    I report a problem via console every single new build, but nothing change more than year...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  6. Are you able to use the "Make this my home Xbox" one more than 1 console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you able to use the "Make this my home Xbox" one more than 1 console?: In the past I have made one of my relative's xbox, my home xbox and now I wanted to do the same thing for my console so I can play games while I'm offline.The problem though, is that whenever I...
  7. Play games on home network with two or more Xbox One consoles!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Play games on home network with two or more Xbox One consoles!: Play games on home network with two or more Xbox One consoles! When you connect multiple Xbox consoles to the same router Internet connection, each console's NAT type will play an important role,...
  8. Xbox One X Power issues on brand new consoles and more!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Power issues on brand new consoles and more!!!: It appears that more and more people are purchasing faulty Xbox One X consoles. I didn't believe it until it happened to me. I even waited a couple of months before making my purchase of the hyped...
  9. Is the console more plug & play now - with the newer updated Xbox One s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the console more plug & play now - with the newer updated Xbox One s?: Have the issues been addressed with the original Xbox One? I have got an Xbox 360 & I can go out buy a game come home & put it in the console & play it right away & don't have to wait 2 hours...
  10. Home console with more than one person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home console with more than one person: Let me start by saying I know as it is I can't home console with more than one person but I would like to know if there are any tricks I could do or something my situation is me and my step dad...