Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack..... cant DLC characters

Discus and support Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack..... cant DLC characters in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i purchased Mortal Kombat 11 and the Kombat Pack I entered the Kombat Pack code from gamestop into the in game store. So far I have not received... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MildPlatypus255, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack..... cant DLC characters

So i purchased Mortal Kombat 11 and the Kombat Pack

I entered the Kombat Pack code from gamestop into the in game store. So far I have not received any DLC characters and three have come out so far.

I have contacted microsoft support and all they say is that the code has been used and seek advise in this forum .

What to do?

:)

MildPlatypus255, Oct 10, 2019
  2. SpyShadow Win User

pre-ordered mk11

The strategy guide looks like it is a gamestop exclusive, if you ordered from the Microsoft store you either received bonus Mortal Kombat 11 character Shao Kahn, as well as beta access in March for standard
    edition or includes the Kombat Pack. Kombat Packs in the past include early access to characters, skins, and more Mortal Kombat content for the deluxe edition.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Missing DLC

Hey TheKaw

I once again want to take the opportunity to thank you for bring this to the Xbox Forums.

In regards to what Jurgen1488 stated, the six characters included in the
    Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack
    will be "released over time" so you will have to wait for an update. You will however get a few additional things with this pack:

• 1 week early access to DLC characters, exclusive to Kombat Pack owners

• 7 exclusive Character Skins

• 7 exclusive sets of gear

Now if you don't have access to the skins or the gear included in this, I would then recommend that you try some of the steps that XBF Steven R and see if that works out for you.

If you still are not able to get access to included items in the dlc, I would the recommend that you reach of the developers of Mortal Kombat,
    NetherRealm Studios.

Go ahead and let us know about your results!
  4. CRUZZifer Win User

Mortal Kombat

5. L Dubs89 Win User

Do you need to download the DLC?

How to download Kombat Pack content on Xbox One:

1. Go to My Games and Apps.
    2. Locate Mortal Kombat 11 and press Menu on your controller (the button with three lines on it).
    3. Select [Manage Game].
    4. Scroll all the way to the right on this menu to see what DLC is ready to install, then start the install for Terminator T-800 or the other pieces of released Kombat Pack content that you are trying to download.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi MildPlatypus255,

Have you checked the ready to install or tried going to manage your game and see if the items show up there waiting to be installed?

If you still aren’t seeing your game or add-on:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Highlight—but don’t select—My games & apps.

Press the Menu button on your controller, then select Refresh and check for your item.

Find your games and add-ons on Xbox One
Thema:

1. Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack..... cant DLC characters - Similar Threads - Mortal Kombat Kombat

2. Intento iniciar mortal Kombat pero dice que tengo error 0x803F8001 [Mod Translation-I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Intento iniciar mortal Kombat pero dice que tengo error 0x803F8001 [Mod Translation-I try...: Y nose porque si el juego lo descargue del game pass y ya cheque mi suscripción y el xbox live y no eh podido jugarlo , espero alguien me ayude :'( recientemente me compré todos los personajes....
  3. Mortal Kombat X not starting (Game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat X not starting (Game pass): Hi, Is there any issue with MKX ongoing? im unable to start MK - downloaded on xbox, upon start i'm getting a monit saying i have no ownership/rights to this title....
  4. Mortal Kombat X Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat X Game Pass Ultimate: I have just recently bought game pass ultimate and ive already played a few games but for some reason Mortal Kombat X doesnt work. When I try to start it up it asks if I own this game and I cant...
  5. Xbox Game Pass - Unable to launch Mortal Kombat X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - Unable to launch Mortal Kombat X: Hey guys, I've downloaded MK X from the catalog of games available for Game Pass subscribers, but the game doesn't launch. Are there any ongoing issues with MK currently? Some details: - In...
  6. Can't install Injustice 2 + DLC from bundle with Mortal Kombat 11

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't install Injustice 2 + DLC from bundle with Mortal Kombat 11: Hey all, yesterday I bought the MK11 Premium Edition / Injustice Legendary Edition bundle from the Microsoft digital store. MK11 did install right away. The problem lies with Injustice 2 and all...
  7. Mortal kombat x disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat x disc: I've been having Mortal Kombat X for a while and every time I try to play it this code: 0x803f800e pops up and tells me something about a subscription. Why is this happening now?...
  8. Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...

in XboX Insiders
    Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...: Hey everyone, really would like to get these Xbox 360 classic games added to backwards compatible list for Xbox one: Blur - racing multiplayer game by activision Mortal Kombat Need for speed most...
  9. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection: I would love for u guys 2 put Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection On Xbox One For Backwards Compatibility that be cool 8e2bc7d0-f858-45ed-91a2-4e4080f28f2d
  10. Mortal Kombat (2011) de Xbox 360 para Retrocompatible en Xbox One [Mortal Kombat (2011)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat (2011) de Xbox 360 para Retrocompatible en Xbox One [Mortal Kombat (2011)...: Buenas tardes. Quisiera que uno de mis juegos favoritos sea retrocompatible para Xbox One. Como lo dice el título, es un juego de Xbox 360. Es Mortal Kombat (2011), o como muchos le llaman: Mortal...