Mortal kombat 11

Discus and support Mortal kombat 11 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hej. Jag har förbeställt Premium version av Mortal kombat 11,den 26 februari,och bör därmed få tillgång till betan,som som startade idag. Jag har för... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jimzah, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Jimzah
    Jimzah Guest

Mortal kombat 11

Hej.

Jag har förbeställt Premium version av Mortal kombat 11,den 26 februari,och bör därmed få tillgång till betan,som som startade idag.

Jag har för nuvarande ingen tillgång till betan,och har heller inte fått någon kod via mail.

Vänligen skicka ett mail med kod för beta,eller förklara hur jag får tillgång till betan.

Tack.

Jimmie

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]

--------

[Mod Translation - Hi.

I have pre-ordered the Premium version of Mortal Kombat 11, on February 26th, and should thus get access to the beta, which was started today.

I currently have no access to the beta, and have also not received any code via email.

Please send an email with code for beta, or explain how I get access to the beta.

Thanks.

Jimmie]

:)

Jimzah, Mar 29, 2019
  2. Kelemvor79 Win User

I preordered mortal kombat 11 Premium edition xbox one

What is the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    The Mortal Kombat 11 beta will allow players who pre-order to access an early sample of Mortal Kombat 11 before the game launches. The beta for Mortal Kombat 11 will only be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro,
    Xbox One and Xbox One X.

For more details about the beta, please keep an eye on mortalkombat.com or follow @mortalkombat or @netherrealm for
    more information on Twitter.

How do I get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    Please make sure your retailer is offering the beta before you pre-order the game. If you pre-order a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will receive a code to gain access to the beta before it begins. The code you receive
    will be for the same platform that you pre-ordered the game for. Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.

If you pre-order a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta when the beta is live.

Can I pre-order at any retailer and get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?
    No. If you want to ensure access to the beta, check with your retailer before you pre-order.

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013188374-Mortal-Kombat-11-Beta-Pre-order-FAQ
  3. ArminatorX Win User

help please do not let me buy things

Do you get an error message when you try to buy Mortal Kombat 11 (I assume you meant Mortal Kombat when you said "Deadly Kombat 11")?

Or what exactly prevents you from buying the game?
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

Anyone getting the World War Z game?

I spend my money on mortal kombat 11
  5. FuddRuckinTruckin Win User

Pre order bonus

Mortal Kombat 11, shao kahn pre order bonus
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Where is MY MK 11 BETA CODE?

How do I get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?

Please make sure your retailer is offering the beta before you pre-order the game. If you pre-order a physical copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will receive a code to gain access to the beta before it begins. The code you receive will be for the same platform
    that you pre-ordered the game for. Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.

If you pre-order a digital copy of Mortal Kombat 11, you will automatically gain access to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta when the beta is live.

Once the beta is live if your account has beta access you can search for "Mortal Kombat 11" in the PlayStation or Xbox Store on your console and download the "Mortal Kombat 11 Beta" result from your search in order to begin
    playing.

Can I pre-order at any retailer and get access to the Mortal Kombat 11 beta?

No. If you want to ensure access to the beta, check with your retailer before you pre-order.

What if I didn’t get a code from my retailer?

Please check with your retailer to determine how your beta code will be delivered to you. If you have any questions or concerns about Mortal Kombat 11 beta codes, please also feel free to contact WB Games Customer Support using the “Ask for Help” link above.
Thema:

Mortal kombat 11

1. Mortal kombat 11 - Similar Threads - Mortal kombat

2. Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack..... cant DLC characters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack..... cant DLC characters: So i purchased Mortal Kombat 11 and the Kombat Pack I entered the Kombat Pack code from gamestop into the in game store. So far I have not received any DLC characters and three have come out so...
  3. Mortal Kombat 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11: Whats up awhile getting locked out krypt since dragon logo combination 3 levers quiz cheat of YouTube video and success. Not so can mine retreive data while prompted....
  4. Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass: impossible to launch Mortal Kombat X usually at the end of the 3 tries maximum it launches finally but there it launches even more I am about 10 test is the game does not launch I took it with the...
  5. How do you counter all of the Teleportation Characters in Mortal Kombat 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you counter all of the Teleportation Characters in Mortal Kombat 11?: I noticed several people online use characters with Teleportation moves to spam the same move over and over again or do several variations of Teleportation moves what are the best ways to counter...
  6. What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?: What are the fastest and slowest Characters? What are the most powerful Characters? What are the Characters with the best combos? What Characters have the most simple combos to master? What...
  7. Mortal kombat 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11: When I want to play online I have to wait forever for the game to find someone to play against, in fact I haven’t been loaded in a game since this problem occurred. I tried pluging the ethernet...
  8. Is Mortal Kombat versus DC available on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Mortal Kombat versus DC available on Xbox One?: I really like the xbox 360 game mortal kombat versus dc. Does anyone know.... is it available on the Xbox One? I can't tell from the website since it isn't always clear on the backward compatible...
  9. What do total throws mean and how do I do this in Mortal Kombat 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do total throws mean and how do I do this in Mortal Kombat 11?: I was playing towers of time in Mortal Kombat 11 and I'm on my last tower and it says "10/25 - Total Throws With Shang Tsung", what does this mean and how do I do it? I can't unlock the last tower...
  10. Mortal Kombat 11) I have completed story mode missions offline without even playing any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11) I have completed story mode missions offline without even playing any...: So, I have went into Mortal Kombat 11, checked my notifications, and I have like 20 notifications saying(You have completed story mode missions while you were offline! And when I claim the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mortal kombat 11 forums xbox