mortal kombat x app for the cell phone to xbox one cant sync up

Discus and support mortal kombat x app for the cell phone to xbox one cant sync up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i got everything working but the login with the X keeps saying error i have unlocked kitana and mileena klassic , but cant login into the wb... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tony h, May 7, 2015.

1. tony  h
    tony h Guest

hi

i got everything working but the login with the X keeps saying error i have unlocked kitana and mileena klassic , but cant login

into the wb acount on the xbox one ? i got my ipad open and login in to that and on xbox one for the wb login in

it says acount link failed

i got high scores on the app i would hate to lose some of the money i put into this

really , i spent alot of time on this app

any ideas thank for your time

:)

tony h, May 7, 2015
  2. When the all games from Xbox 360 will be releast ?

Hey i waiting for more games from backward compatibility !!, I buy DC Universe X Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat Komplete from Xbox 360 and I Cant play on Xbox ONE !!!

Eduardo Sandes, May 7, 2015
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, May 7, 2015
  4. neilhorgan Win User
  5. neilhorgan Win User
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Best Game Of E3?

I enjoyed seeing Mortal Kombat X just because of how far it's come since the last Mortal Kombat. :)
  7. CRUZZifer Win User

Mortal Kombat

8. Juxtapose13 Win User

Rank the MK's!

I'll list/rate the ones I played:

- Mortal Kombat II

- Mortal Kombat (2011)

- Mortal Kombat 3

- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

- Mortal Kombat

- Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
Thema:

1. mortal kombat x app for the cell phone to xbox one cant sync up - Similar Threads - mortal kombat app

2. Mortal Kombat 11 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 crashing: I have the dlcs and everything for aftermath on mk11 and every time I load up a tower or head towards the last fight of chapter 16 on the story, my game dashboards me and crashes, the towers...
  3. Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath: I already have Mk11 premium edition,soo i decide to install Mk11 Aftermath....but when i go to xbox store>Mk11 Aftermath>say"this produc is not available right now"....WHY???...
  4. Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath not for purchase on XBOX.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath not for purchase on XBOX.: It's available via Sony, Nintendo, PC, but it is unavailable on XBOX. I racked up my Rewards points today and was about to buy. Why is it not available? b29878c7-af00-44b7-8dba-318f209f76d8
  5. Mortal kombat aftermath and kombat collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat aftermath and kombat collection: i purchased both MK 11 aftermath and the kombat kollection i cant play aftermath and dont have any of the new fighters. I also dont have access to any of the skins in the kombat kollection. Does...
  6. Mortal kombat 11 Aftermath DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 Aftermath DLC: Purchased the update several weeks ago and it shows as installed but does not appear in the game. Now its past the release date i should be able to use it 27a720c5-4e5a-486d-90e1-137fa8d66144
  7. Mortal Kombat 11 New Add on says installed, but is not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 New Add on says installed, but is not.: I just purchased the latest Mortal Kombat add on (which says it's installed) but is not anywhere to be found in manage addons or in game. What needs to be done to remedy?...
  8. Mortal Kombat 11 is showing two different prices. Which is the real one?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mortal Kombat 11 is showing two different prices. Which is the real one?: Mortal Kombat 11 is showing it costs 15.99 on my wishlist but 21.99 when i click on it. Which is the real price? 6335f2d7-4e29-4e44-9d71-25885035a35d
  9. Windows 10 Xbox app. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection not launching...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox app. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection not launching...: Greetings! In the past I purchased the game Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection from Steam. Original problem, the ENTER button does not work when running within Steam. After some research, I...
  10. mortal kombat app was to eazy to beat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mortal kombat app was to eazy to beat: finally done with the app next time i hope they make it harder i unlocked everything : ) a08a10fb-c8cf-4267-a905-99f21a0a7857