Mortal Kombat X -- KOMBAT PACK MISSING

Discus and support Mortal Kombat X -- KOMBAT PACK MISSING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the pre-order which says it came with Goro and Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th. I pre-loaded the game and the extra content and saw that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DonnieNarco, Apr 22, 2015.

1. DonnieNarco
    DonnieNarco Guest

I bought the pre-order which says it came with Goro and Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th.

I pre-loaded the game and the extra content and saw that it was ready to play on day of launch. I can play the game, and I see that I have access to Goro, but I do not see Jason V. anywhere....and when I open the Xbox Store from within the game, it shows
    Kombat Pack and a button says INSTALL...but when I click on it, it takes me to the HDD Management section of the Xbox One and only shows the SAMURAI PACK.....what gives? Where is my KOMBAT PACK and Jason?

:)

DonnieNarco, Apr 22, 2015
  2. Goth Vampirella, Apr 22, 2015
  3. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest
    DeadFall526, Apr 22, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The Kombat Pack gives you early access to the content when it becomes available, so not all of it is available at release. The other characters have not been made available yet.

Smwutches, Apr 22, 2015
  5. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Mortal Kombat XL announced today

If you have Mortal Kombat X already then you can just buy the additional DLC pack 2 for this year, or if you really want the Mortal Kombat XL version you can always trade in youre regular Mortal Kombat X provided it is a disc copy, but XL will be coming
    out first as a digital version so ...
  6. DeadFall526 Win User

Mortal Kombat X First Impressions

7. neilhorgan Win User
  8. Miss Diggz Win User

Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition - Kombat Pack Query

Hey there UltraArmageddon,

I totally understand your concerns, however I want to reassure you that since you've purchased the premium edition of Mortal
    Kombat X
    , that you own all that is part of the bundle, including the
    Kombat Pack.

We can't make any assumptions as to when the content in the pack will be available, however please let us know if the
    Kombat Pack continues this behavior after Mortal Kombat X finally releases.
  9. Miss Diggz Win User

Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition - Kombat Pack Query

Hey there UltraArmageddon,

Thanks for posting! Since you purchased the premium edition of Mortal Kombat X, I want to assure
    you that you own all the packs that are included in this bundle. If you haven't already, I would suggest trying to download the

Kombat Pack
    on the Marketplace separately in the meantime.

If you're still experiencing the
    Kombat Pack
    not downloading to your account after Mortal Kombat X releases, please post on back here and let us know. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Mortal Kombat X -- KOMBAT PACK MISSING - Similar Threads - Mortal Kombat KOMBAT

2. Mortal Kombat 11 New Add on says installed, but is not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 New Add on says installed, but is not.: I just purchased the latest Mortal Kombat add on (which says it's installed) but is not anywhere to be found in manage addons or in game. What needs to be done to remedy?...
  3. Mortal Kombat 11 is showing two different prices. Which is the real one?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mortal Kombat 11 is showing two different prices. Which is the real one?: Mortal Kombat 11 is showing it costs 15.99 on my wishlist but 21.99 when i click on it. Which is the real price? 6335f2d7-4e29-4e44-9d71-25885035a35d
  4. Mortal Kombat (9) Komplete (de-listed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat (9) Komplete (de-listed): Hey everyone, I own the digital version of Mortal Kombat 9 but I cannot re-download it again but I cannot find it in my games section and in the store. Recently Mk9 did get de-listed but I own...
  5. Voice chat /message restriction in Mortal Kombat 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice chat /message restriction in Mortal Kombat 11: Over past couple weeks I have sent a couple reports in for players swearing non stop at me during match on voice comms, and today I log in and it says MY voice communication and messaging has been...
  6. Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack: So I've purchased the Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack bundle when it was on 60% off on March 8th, 2020 however The Joker character is still not playable, I've used, played and upgraded all other...
  7. mortal kombat 11 digital

in XBoX Accessibility
    mortal kombat 11 digital: não consigo jogar mk 11 na mídia digital [Mod Translation - can't play mk 11 on digital media] 0127551c-e327-4b24-9324-302a772c91b3
  8. Mortal Kombat 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11: When does the last update for Motal Kombat 11 come out 0c45deef-84e0-4c11-95da-731169bdc381
  9. Mortal Kombat XL install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat XL install: I bought Mortal Kombat XL at Gamestop yesterday. I put it in to my Xbox One console and it said it was installing it. Today when I went to play it, it gives me this error code: 0x80270254. It...
  10. Intento iniciar mortal Kombat pero dice que tengo error 0x803F8001 [Mod Translation-I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Intento iniciar mortal Kombat pero dice que tengo error 0x803F8001 [Mod Translation-I try...: Y nose porque si el juego lo descargue del game pass y ya cheque mi suscripción y el xbox live y no eh podido jugarlo , espero alguien me ayude :'( recientemente me compré todos los personajes....