Mortal Kombat X

Discus and support Mortal Kombat X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wondering whether anyone knows why Mortal Kombat X is available on xbox with the game pass but not on PC? 1e5c6751-8a2d-428b-8720-a8397fd85218 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NickMichiels, Oct 18, 2020.

1. NickMichiels
    NickMichiels Guest

Mortal Kombat X

Wondering whether anyone knows why Mortal Kombat X is available on xbox with the game pass but not on PC?

:)

NickMichiels, Oct 18, 2020
  2. neilhorgan Win User
  3. neilhorgan Win User
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Best Game Of E3?

I enjoyed seeing Mortal Kombat X just because of how far it's come since the last Mortal Kombat. :)
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

Mortal Kombat

6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Mortal Kombat XL announced today

If you have Mortal Kombat X already then you can just buy the additional DLC pack 2 for this year, or if you really want the Mortal Kombat XL version you can always trade in youre regular Mortal Kombat X provided it is a disc copy, but XL will be coming
    out first as a digital version so ...
Thema:

Mortal Kombat X

1. Mortal Kombat X - Similar Threads - Mortal Kombat

2. Can we have mortal kombat 2011 (Mk9) on backwards compatibility.

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have mortal kombat 2011 (Mk9) on backwards compatibility.: Please its the only game I want. My heart yearns for it everyday. submitted by /u/Powering_Star [link] [comments]
  3. Quiero que me quiten el baneo LIU KANG MKT es mi cuenta de Mortal kombat 11 . [Mod...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quiero que me quiten el baneo LIU KANG MKT es mi cuenta de Mortal kombat 11 . [Mod...: Buenas noches para que me quiten el baneo (LIU KANG MKT ) es mi cuenta gracias [Mod Translation - Good evening to remove the ban (LIU KANG MKT) is my account thanks]...
  4. Why can't I play mortal Kombat 11 on Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play mortal Kombat 11 on Xbox one s: Why can't I play mortal Kombat 11 on Xbox one s after I install it 21e7792b-1947-4440-8427-bb71f773a92b
  5. Mortal Kombat won't turn on even tho the subscription is active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat won't turn on even tho the subscription is active: Hey guys, I've bought Mortal Kombat XL about a year ago for Xbox One X. Since the last month the game doesn't launch and following inscription occurs: Sign in or renew the subscription Sign in...
  6. Mortal Kombat 11 Bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 Bug?: Hello i hope everyone is doing okay and staying safe! So i have and own MK11 And im game sharing a few Add-ons so that contains Ingame Characters and stuff, for some reason im unable to use the...
  7. Tradução Mortal Kombat 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tradução Mortal Kombat 11: Bom dia Comprei o Mortal Kombat 11 (xbox one) e não consigo instalar a tradução. Como faço isso? Good Morning I bought Mortal Kombat 11 (xbox one) and I can't install a translation...
  8. Mortal kombat 11 aftermafh

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 aftermafh: Здравствуйте. При прохождении сюжетной части игры, игра «вылетает» на 4-ой главе. При перезапуске- то же самое. Помогите подалуйста решить проблему. Заранее спасибо! [Translation - Hello....
  9. Mortal Kombat 11 How do I block combos?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 How do I block combos?: I have a quick easy question for the people here who play MK11 alot. I cant seem to block any type of combo. People just push me into the side of the arena and keep using the same combo moves over...
  10. Mortal Kombat 11 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 crashing: I have the dlcs and everything for aftermath on mk11 and every time I load up a tower or head towards the last fight of chapter 16 on the story, my game dashboards me and crashes, the towers...