Mortal Kombat XL wont load.

Discus and support Mortal Kombat XL wont load. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have uninstalled and reinstalled Mortal Kombat XL. It's a digital copy. It shows the Logo start up screen and then goes back to the xbox dashboard.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkMarkMan, May 21, 2019.

1. DarkMarkMan
    DarkMarkMan Guest

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Mortal Kombat XL. It's a digital copy. It shows the Logo start up screen and then goes back to the xbox dashboard.

:)

DarkMarkMan, May 21, 2019
  2. Lisauskai23 Win User

Mortal Kombat XL announced today

If i have now Mortal Kombat X, i can buy this XL how addon, or i must buy full game Mortal Kombat XL?
  3. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Mortal Kombat XL announced today

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there DarkMarkMan!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create
    a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. DarkMarkMan Win User

I tried that. I ended up having to uninstall MK11 to get it to work.
  6. GloomySquirrely Win User

hello! Sorry to hear this have you tried hard restarting your system? normally a quick clear will help tons!

Holding the power button down for 10 seconds while the system is on will perform a
    hard reset.

1. The Xbox One Will Switch Off.
    2. Power on the Xbox One again. You'll see a green start-up screen.
    3. All your data is preserved, but the cache will be cleared and settings may
      reset
    I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Mortal Kombat XL wont load. - Similar Threads - Mortal Kombat wont

2. Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass: impossible to launch Mortal Kombat X usually at the end of the 3 tries maximum it launches finally but there it launches even more I am about 10 test is the game does not launch I took it with the...
  3. How do you counter all of the Teleportation Characters in Mortal Kombat 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you counter all of the Teleportation Characters in Mortal Kombat 11?: I noticed several people online use characters with Teleportation moves to spam the same move over and over again or do several variations of Teleportation moves what are the best ways to counter...
  4. What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?: What are the fastest and slowest Characters? What are the most powerful Characters? What are the Characters with the best combos? What Characters have the most simple combos to master? What...
  5. Mortal kombat 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11: When I want to play online I have to wait forever for the game to find someone to play against, in fact I haven’t been loaded in a game since this problem occurred. I tried pluging the ethernet...
  6. Is Mortal Kombat versus DC available on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Mortal Kombat versus DC available on Xbox One?: I really like the xbox 360 game mortal kombat versus dc. Does anyone know.... is it available on the Xbox One? I can't tell from the website since it isn't always clear on the backward compatible...
  7. What do total throws mean and how do I do this in Mortal Kombat 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do total throws mean and how do I do this in Mortal Kombat 11?: I was playing towers of time in Mortal Kombat 11 and I'm on my last tower and it says "10/25 - Total Throws With Shang Tsung", what does this mean and how do I do it? I can't unlock the last tower...
  8. Mortal Kombat 11) I have completed story mode missions offline without even playing any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11) I have completed story mode missions offline without even playing any...: So, I have went into Mortal Kombat 11, checked my notifications, and I have like 20 notifications saying(You have completed story mode missions while you were offline! And when I claim the...
  9. Mortal Kombat 11 dlc Shao Kahn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 dlc Shao Kahn: Hello. I just bought MK 11 premium edition - this premium including Shao Kahn. Why this is not true? Why i must buy shao kahn, he in premium e, but not in the game... thank you....
  10. Mortal Kombat X wont Start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat X wont Start: I preordered MKX the other day and it fully installed. I waited until it was released last night and I went to start it but it just sits on the Mortal Kombat X screen and does nothing, when I...