Most Active Fighting Games on Xbox Live

Discus and support Most Active Fighting Games on Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Is there anyway to tell which fighting games are most active on Xbox Live? There are a lot of good deals on fighting games and it would be good to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ciphfer, Dec 24, 2014.

1. ciphfer
    ciphfer Guest

Hi,

Is there anyway to tell which fighting games are most active on Xbox Live? There are a lot of good deals on fighting games and it would be good to know if there are people still playing these games online. Better yet maybe there is a section on this forum
    that has this info.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

:)

ciphfer, Dec 24, 2014
  2. Add me if u want

[quote user="aSianBarBieBo0x"]Im probably the most active girl gamer on xbox live[/quote]

lol Had to reread that. Thought I saw attractive instead of active.

Rosko N Friends, Dec 24, 2014
  3. Sports Games

[quote user="NUFC IX"]

Yeah I was thinking of getting a nhl game! Are the active online?

[/quote]

Very active. It's in the top 20 of most played Xbox Live games.

DanteSparda504, Dec 24, 2014
  4. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

Well I don't know if it's the "most active" but Killer Instinct has a lot of people playing it. I'm not really in to fighting games, but I played a bit with a friend once. It was fun.

Sword Style, Dec 24, 2014
  5. Sword Style Win User

Well I don't know if it's the "most active" but Killer Instinct has a lot of people playing it. I'm not really in to fighting games, but I played a bit with a friend once. It was fun.
  6. PWNRR Win User

Turn Up The Volume!!

I usually don't play music, because most of the games I play encourage you to listen for enemy activity. However, for fighting games, I usually play rap music.
  7. The1337gamer Win User

is halo reach very active online??

8. DanteSparda504 Win User

Sports Games

[quote user="NUFC IX"]

Yeah I was thinking of getting a nhl game! Are the active online?

[/quote]

Very active. It's in the top 20 of most played Xbox Live games.
  9. PCunrecognized Win User

BEST game EVER made - but some questions...........

Thema:

1. Most Active Fighting Games on Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Active Fighting Games

2. My code has already been activated. (Minecraft win10)

in XBoX on Windows
    My code has already been activated. (Minecraft win10): У меня есть аккаунт на официальном майн сайте, оттуда я взял подарочный код на виндовс эдишн, но когда я ввёл этот код то он уже был кем-то активирован, но до этого я никогда его не активировал...
  3. Family Activity reporting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Activity reporting: Does anyone actually get the correct reporting for family activity. We are trying to balance the usage on an xbox one between two boys. However the family activity doesn't seem to work well. It...
  4. Monster Hunter World Iceborne activating in the main profile, will it work in the other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World Iceborne activating in the main profile, will it work in the other...: If I buy the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne dlc and activate it on the main console account, will other profiles on the same console be able to play it? Thank you very much in advance / Se eu...
  5. "This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code": Oh hi, I bought 12 month membership and $50 Xbox gift card but got a message saying ''This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to active this code'' D: 147bf79e-e319-4125-9dc0-07f11ef07c5b
  6. ESO Plus not showing while subscription still active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO Plus not showing while subscription still active: Hoping I can get an answer from someone here since there seems to be no good option to actually speak with someone about this. My ESO Plus subscription does not renew until the end of the month,...
  7. Impossible d'activer xbox game bar [Can't activate xbox game bar]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible d'activer xbox game bar [Can't activate xbox game bar]: Bonjour, Depuis deux jours et après avoir supprimer les applications xbox, depuis leur réinstallation plus rien ne fonctionne et le xbox game bar ne s'affiche plus. J'ai été dans les paramètres...
  8. Microsoft Account Activity Reporting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Activity Reporting: How can my son's account show way more time posted on a day than his screen time limits allow? Also, for instance, today I took it away, unplugged it from the wall and took with me to work so he...
  9. Activate xbox play anywhere game without xbox (Ori 2, collector)

in XBoX on Windows
    Activate xbox play anywhere game without xbox (Ori 2, collector): Hello, I bought the collector of Ori and the Will of the Wisps. But it existed only as an Xbox One Game. Since it is a Xbox Play Anywhere game, I tought I'd just get a code to activate it on...
  10. Activating Punchcards in Microsoft Rewards on Xbox not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activating Punchcards in Microsoft Rewards on Xbox not working.: Is anyone else having issues with activating the "Gears POP!" and "Ori and the Will of the Wisps" Punch Cards on the Xbox Rewards app? I've successfully unlocked the Achievement task on both but...