Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons

Discus and support Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered call duty cold war beat the whole game I noticed I was charged for 2 extra games when on contacted the refund thing requested two refunds... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dontfockonmeikellu, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons

I pre ordered call duty cold war beat the whole game I noticed I was charged for 2 extra games when on contacted the refund thing requested two refunds then game was canceled now couldn't play it had the by it again now lost all characters and weapons

:)

dontfockonmeikellu, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Ya boy J Christ Win User

Gears of War 3 Console Announced

I caved.. I preordered. I'm in the same boat as some of you others. This is EASILY the most expensive game I have ever bought.
  3. Aki2403 Win User

Real Steel - most expensive game in history

I agree, that's an expensive title. It's not the most expensive game out at the moment though if you're counting all the dlc available for the game.

If you search on youtube for "The most expensive game ever! " you'll see that the total cost (game + DLC) is just over $550
  4. Wiggs Win User

Next Gen, New Industry

5. isturbo1984 Win User

The most expensive xbox game collection ever?

[quote user="noboundz"]

I would never pay $300 for a collection of games because that's what I paid for the console itself.

[/quote]A new game cost $60. Technically a collection of 10 games would cost $600. Have you bought 5 games personally for the 360?--That would equal the cost of your machine right there.
  6. Sin Continuum Win User

The most expensive xbox game collection ever?

Ya, region protection is a major annoyance, especially when we are talking about extremely niche games.

mmmmmm Cave though. Just reading that they were putting all the games into a collection gave me a warm glow.
Thema:

Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons

1. Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons - Similar Threads - expensive game ever

2. E3 FAIL + Games Expensive

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    E3 FAIL + Games Expensive: Hello Microsoft, well Im here to talk about E3 this year. It was very frustrated for me, it was very good if you are a gamer with 8 years old !! Where is the agressive games with good graphics ?...
  3. Share his gold and his expensive game pass either.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share his gold and his expensive game pass either.: Hello, how to share the gold and the game pass on the console 3 of my house. Is there a "home" subscription? why is it so complicated to share the game that I buy for download to one of my sons on...
  4. Why are XBOX games on MS store so much expensive in my country?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why are XBOX games on MS store so much expensive in my country?: Most if not all the games on my local country MS store (Israel) is way more expensive than the same games on the US store. For example Lego Marvel`s avengers for Xbox ONE is 19.99 USD on the US...
  5. Game more expensive on xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game more expensive on xbox: Hi, How come game are more expensive on xbox compared to regular webshops. For example Forza 7 standard edition is 70 EUR. In webshops it is only 40 EUR 4a113980-51a3-4440-b24b-89d8d2d1ddf9
  6. Backwards Compatible games more expensive in euros than pounds.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Backwards Compatible games more expensive in euros than pounds.: Hitman Blood Money recently became backwards compatible, and I'm confused as to why it says 11.99 pounds and then when I proceed to purchase it, the price changes to euro and it is now 19.99 euro....
  7. How come certain games remain so expensive for the Belgian market?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How come certain games remain so expensive for the Belgian market?: Does anyone know why certain games remain so expensive for the Belgian market (perhaps even European market in general - I haven't checked) even after the game is relatively old? THIS IS DIGITAL...
  8. Why is in Game currency for ESO 30% more expensive than for PC and only able to get Plus at 1 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is in Game currency for ESO 30% more expensive than for PC and only able to get Plus at 1 ...: This has to be one of the biggest rip offs going. Same game , same in game currency PC £23.99 , XBOX one £31.99, same choice of goods so why is there a 30% levy on us playing on the XBOX platform....
  9. expensive Game in Xbox Stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    expensive Game in Xbox Stores: I want to buy the game fallout 4 in the Xbox one store, it is $80.00 (CAD) right now, however, on the Best Buy website it is only $50.00 and on Amazon it is $30.00. I am just wondering why is it...
  10. Expensive controller wont output game audio through afterglow lvl 3 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expensive controller wont output game audio through afterglow lvl 3 headset: i bought a design lab controller but my afterglow lvl 3 headset will not output game audio to my ears but my cheaper wired conteoller will what gives? 68875412-e099-4815-bd3f-d5b76b4cb7f6