Most of my games will not start

Discus and support Most of my games will not start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For about a week now almost all of my games refuse to start, whether they are digital or disc. When I try to open a game it shows the loading screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrick_147, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Patrick_147
    Patrick_147 Guest

For about a week now almost all of my games refuse to start, whether they are digital or disc. When I try to open a game it shows the loading screen for about a minute then it shuts the game without showing an error code. I've tried
    restarting, deleting the local save, removing then re-adding my account, and deleting then re downloading the game. My account works on other xboxs with the same games just not on mine. Minecraft seems to be the only game I can play. My Xbox is the xbox one
    s and is about a year and a half old.

:)

Patrick_147, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Rayden1974 Win User

Disappointing

Most my friends started playing destiny so I got the game and it really is a very good game :) but within a week most of my friends also moved over to xbox one
  3. THUNDERHAWK242 Win User

Trying to get the gf into XBOX....any suggestions for co-op games?

Start with Halo. My GF started with that and now she's better than most of gaming friends. She learned from the best.
  4. EricTapia1 Win User

error code 0x87e105dc

Most likely an issue with their servers, my friends told me they can't start their games either.
  5. KickenChicken00 Win User

Fortnite

I love the game, I started on PUBG too and it was ok, but now playing Fortnite is my most played game by far.
  6. LJ Stark Win User

Error Message 0x80073D05 and Netflix

Before I start the reset, should I disconnect my external hard drive where most of my games are installed? Thanks!!!
Thema:

1. Most of my games will not start - Similar Threads - games start

2. Can't start game anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start game anymore: Hi, Since some days ago i can't start the game "Slay the Spire" anymore. It just don't start, i click on start game and does nothing. Checking the Task Manager, it does open some process: -...
  3. A Plague Tale: Can't start a new game

in XBoX on Windows
    A Plague Tale: Can't start a new game: I installed "A Plague Tale" on my pc via xbox game pass. Whenever I try to start a new game, it says "the game disc has been removed. Please reinsert the game disc to continue gameplay"...
  4. Cannot Start Game without parent account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Start Game without parent account: My brother and I play on 2 separate accounts on 2 separate xboxes and we have been able to play together at the same time. But after the recent xbox update, we are unable to play at the same time...
  5. My digital game wont start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital game wont start up: It says I need to delete the game and re-install it, but I will loose my NBA2k20 bulids and VC, any way around doing that? ee9d2cbb-466f-495d-9f33-d67fad9108e8
  6. Mortal combat X game pass won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal combat X game pass won't start: My mortal combat won't start on my xbox one I got it off game pass and it crashes every time it starts to load. 5563ac9c-e589-41d5-ba33-b11ebd36b688
  7. Using xCloud does not take advantage of 100% of the screen once the game is started leaving...

in XboX Insiders
    Using xCloud does not take advantage of 100% of the screen once the game is started leaving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Games starting, loading and crashing to Xbox home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games starting, loading and crashing to Xbox home: I have an Xbox One X and I have consistently had trouble running Modern Warfare and Doom. I can start both games get to the main menu and before I can get any farther the game will freeze and...
  9. Xbox one will not start any digitally downloaded games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not start any digitally downloaded games.: I'm currently game sharing with my friend (his account is my home Xbox), but I cannot load any of my digitally downloaded games which is basically my entire library of games. I can load Halo:...
  10. Start New Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Start New Game: Hello im a big Assassins Creed fan so i decided i wanted to replay AC Unity but there is no new game option. I tried deleting my saved data but its still there and im wondering if my xbox live...